NORTH ATLANTID COPE DESTROYED

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
SO Lately, this coper @mido the slayer has been spamming the forum with North atlantid, trying to convince people that it is the most desirable phenotype on earth, when asked to prove he used a bunch of James Bond characters chosen by english directors and producers to convince the population that being like that is cool etc etc.
But in reality, North Atlantids are fucking ugly and get mogged to death by Med slayers, even North atlantid women go to Italy and psain to suck all sorts of tanned med cock.
Let's start with with what he thinks is average according to a website called humanphenotypes.com
North atlantid
Eurafricanid(Common pheno found in Italy, spain morocco and other parts of the med sea:

Even in these pheno pics the med pheno still mogs the north atlantiod, but its not an accurate representation of slayers.

When asked, mido provides pic of James bond characters and Alain delon(a hyped up statusmaxxed actor, sold as a sex symbol in movies, hell even Ryan gosling is a sex symbol lol and worshipped by current foids proof that status halos faces)

Let's take a look at the true average North atlantid

Let's take a look at the average Med:

NOW
LETS TAKE A LOOK AT THE GUYS HE CLAIMS TO BE GODS
423fa139-053d-4a07-a594-6b2f6189d2dc-gif.39461

5da93e2f-06a3-4ee5-af1a-9c6ae5849b33-gif.39460

LETS TAKE A LOOK AT A COUPLE OF MED SLAYERS
iu

OK NOW I KNOW YOU'RE GONNAMENTION GANDY
WHY DO YOU THINK GANDY IS A PERFUME MODEL FOR ITALIAN PERFUMES, ITS BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET THINK HE IS ITALIAN, EVEN MY MOM AND AUNTS THOUGHT HE WAS ITALIAN BEFORE I MENTIONED ENGLISH,
HE TANS 7 DAYS A WEEK JUST TO MAINTAIN THAT ITALIAN LOOK.

33- MUH Atlantid Influence,
First of all NORTH ATLANTID, does not mean that anyone with a little bit of atlantid influence is a north atlantid or has a relaTION SHIP to north atlantids,
if that was the case,
PATAGONID (South atlantid, South Atlantid (Drexel, 1955), ) THESE GUYS ARE SOUTH ATLANTIDS, ARE THEY GODS IN YOUR EYES @mido the slayer BECAUSE ACCORDING TO THE HUMAN PHENO WEBSITE, THEY ARE ATLANTIDS TOO,

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ZanyBR, JizzFarmer, Mateusz74 and 12 others
Legit thread

Rope @mido the slayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 1553, AspiringChad and 4 others
Didn't read. Just wanted to give my seal of approval since there are no toilets.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, SoyGune, AspiringChad and 5 others
Fuck you

Not even close north Atlantids mogs mogs mogs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EdwardCullen, Deleted member 6785, SoyGune and 7 others
Fuck you

Not even close north Atlantids mogs mogs mogs
is that how you counter facts? with fuck you lol, end of discussion, i destroyed all your copes boyo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Oggiemane, mrdolphin and 2 others
Shut the fuck up Fatman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrdolphin, JellyBelly, RichardSpencel and 2 others
"American obsession"
More like
"English invaders of America, obsession with English male as perfect look of male"
Are you not smart enough to realise it?
That's not even the average u coper, those are the top of the top of the north atlantid pheno, every pheno has its good looking slayers, however the good looking italians mog your cope haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard
im done with your copes boyo, next/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
"American obsession"
More like
"English invaders of America, obsession with English male as perfect look of male"
Are you not smart enough to realise it?
That's not even the average u coper, those are the top of the top of the north atlantid pheno, every pheno has its good looking slayers, however the good looking italians mog your cope haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard
im done with your copes boyo, next/

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
How can I medmax?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
You proved you can not counter my arguments, consider worshipping meds, even the females in your family worship them.
How can I medmax?
tan + contacts

NT mogs

There is more I could show you

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and JellyBelly
SO Lately, this coper @mido the slayer has been spamming the forum with North atlantid, trying to convince people that it is the most desirable phenotype on earth, when asked to prove he used a bunch of James Bond characters chosen by english directors and producers to convince the population that being like that is cool etc etc.
But in reality, North Atlantids are fucking ugly and get mogged to death by Med slayers, even North atlantid women go to Italy and psain to suck all sorts of tanned med cock.
Let's start with with what he thinks is average according to a website called humanphenotypes.com
View attachment 39472 North atlantid
View attachment 39473Eurafricanid(Common pheno found in Italy, spain morocco and other parts of the med sea:

Even in these pheno pics the med pheno still mogs the north atlantiod, but its not an accurate representation of slayers.

When asked, mido provides pic of James bond characters and Alain delon(a hyped up statusmaxxed actor, sold as a sex symbol in movies, hell even Ryan gosling is a sex symbol lol and worshipped by current foids proof that status halos faces)

Let's take a look at the true average North atlantid
View attachment 39478
View attachment 39479
View attachment 39480

Let's take a look at the average Med:
View attachment 39482
View attachment 39483
View attachment 39484

NOW
LETS TAKE A LOOK AT THE GUYS HE CLAIMS TO BE GODS
423fa139-053d-4a07-a594-6b2f6189d2dc-gif.39461

5da93e2f-06a3-4ee5-af1a-9c6ae5849b33-gif.39460

LETS TAKE A LOOK AT A COUPLE OF MED SLAYERS
iu

View attachment 39488

OK NOW I KNOW YOU'RE GONNAMENTION GANDY
WHY DO YOU THINK GANDY IS A PERFUME MODEL FOR ITALIAN PERFUMES, ITS BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET THINK HE IS ITALIAN, EVEN MY MOM AND AUNTS THOUGHT HE WAS ITALIAN BEFORE I MENTIONED ENGLISH,
HE TANS 7 DAYS A WEEK JUST TO MAINTAIN THAT ITALIAN LOOK.

33- MUH Atlantid Influence,
First of all NORTH ATLANTID, does not mean that anyone with a little bit of atlantid influence is a north atlantid or has a relaTION SHIP to north atlantids,
if that was the case,
PATAGONID (South atlantid, South Atlantid (Drexel, 1955), ) THESE GUYS ARE SOUTH ATLANTIDS, ARE THEY GODS IN YOUR EYES @mido the slayer BECAUSE ACCORDING TO THE HUMAN PHENO WEBSITE, THEY ARE ATLANTIDS TOO,

View attachment 39490
very legit ngl, british people looking spanish is ideal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming, FMLplus, dogtown and 1 other person
For every guy you show i can show you an italian who mogs hium to death lol, literally everyone on this planet knows brits are ugly, the good looking ones are those who LOOK "italian or spanish" lol, their women obsess over meds
very legit ngl, british people looking spanish is ideal
this cuck mido isnt even british, he's just another shitskin white worshipper with a forehead bigger than my future.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino and Guest
For every guy you show i can show you an italian who mogs hium to death lol, literally everyone on this planet knows brits are ugly, the good looking ones are those who LOOK "italian or spanish" lol, their women obsess over meds

this cuck mido isnt even british, he's just another shitskin white worshipper with a forehead bigger than my future.
british people are subhuman generally until you come across a med looking brit.

Harry Kane is a mouth breather he doesn't count

I’m not shitskin you fat fucker

Spanish and Italians are Atlantid and atlantomed you coper

british people are subhuman generally until you come across a med looking brit.
please say this to @mido the slayer who has never been here, he watches hollywood movies with cherypicked brits who look like italians and believes the copes

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
please say this to @mido the slayer who has never been here, he watches hollywood movies with cherypicked brits who look like italians and believes the copes
Dark hair + light eyes= chad

And the reason why Hollywood actors have these futures because the audience want these Atlantids futures

(Note) I’m not saying every Atlantid is good looking but on average they are the best

Who is going to hire nerdics, alpinid or barbaric?

Be real with your self

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, JellyBelly and Deleted member 656
Why do u even cope with most desirable pheno etc. its either ur north atlantid or make a thread about north atlantids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Extra Chromosome
Why do u even cope with most desirable pheno etc. its either ur north atlantid or make a thread about north atlantids
Most desirable pheno is the ones who can dark triad maxx etc

• +1
Reactions: dodt
Most desirable pheno is the ones who can dark triad maxx etc
Average male is cuck. 1 standard deviation above cuck is numale, 2 standard deviations is mgtow, 3 - blackpilled 14yo wannabe looksmaxer, 4- everything, bare minimum of dark triad to slay in 2019.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and Extra Chromosome
Average male is cuck. 1 standard deviation above cuck is numale, 2 standard deviations is mgtow, 3 - blackpilled 14yo wannabe looksmaxer, 4- everything, bare minimum of dark triad to slay in 2019.
legit.
These incels can cope with their phenos and bones when it is only about being a savage murdering manipulating degenerate promiscuous psychopath with a huge trigger from necrophilia.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, RichardSpencel and dodt
Dark hair + light eyes = chad

JFL if you don’t look Atlantid

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 656
balkan pheno superior tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Slayerino, Extra Chromosome and RichardSpencel
White tan people is GOD-TIER phenotype.

Think Italians with clearly white bone structure, but dark hair and tan.

Fitzpatrick scale 2.5 is ideal. Dark brown or black hair with high pedigree Caucasian facial features.

Gandy is dumb as fuck for tanning so much. He should have just injected melanotan with beta carotine tablets. No wonder he aged like shit.

Last edited:
North Atlantid mogs all. Stop coping.

• +1
You want the North Atlantid base with the Med lifestyle. Light eyes and dark hair are ideal, that's indisputable. You just want a slight tan to go with it.

• +1
Reactions: NarrowJaw and Richard_Hungwell
Med check in

Am i chad already?
Med check in

Am i chad already?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, RichardSpencel and CoconutMan
Dark hair + light eyes = chad

JFL if you don’t look Atlantid
you do realise italians have dark hair and light eyes too, its not something unique to north atlantid lol

future chadlite
Ideal pheno for 2019

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, NarrowJaw, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
you do realise italians have dark hair and light eyes too, its not something unique to north atlantid lol
North Atlantids in the us and Ireland tend to be light while in Italy they are tanned because of the sun you low iq

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly and Deleted member 656
North Atlantid mogs all. Stop coping.
imagine not having enough brain to realise north atlantid average is fucking ugly, i see them everyday jfl
North Atlantids in the us and Ireland tend to be light while in Italy they are tanned because of the sun you low iq
ITALIANS ARE NOT NORTH ATLANTIDS ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED

imagine not having enough brain to realise north atlantid average is fucking ugly, i see them everyday jfl

ITALIANS ARE NOT NORTH ATLANTIDS ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED
I’m going to get heart attack from your retardness

It’s phenotype which means you can find it all over north Western Europe and also in the south

And also I’m france and north Italy

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Amnesia and JellyBelly
I’m going to get heart attack from your retardness

It’s phenotype which means you can find it all over north Western Europe and also in the south

And also I’m france and north Italy
Lol, stop trying to make it seem like every gl guy with dark hair and light eyes is north atlantid you fucking retard.

I already destroyed your cope weith this thread,
Maldini is not fucking north atlantid stop coping,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Lol, stop trying to make it seem like every gl guy with dark hair and light eyes is north atlantid you fucking retard.
View attachment 39561
I already destroyed your cope weith this thread,
Maldini is not fucking north atlantid stop coping,

He is dark Atlantid with cm influence

Keep crying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JellyBelly and dodt
He is dark Atlantid with cm influence

Keep crying

Half the world has "atlantid" influence you coping faggot, you said North atlantid, who are found around britan and near france, not south italy
He is not Atlantid, he is mediterranid, (eurafricanid) stop fucking coping, i already destroyed your copes.

View attachment 39564
Half the world has "atlantid" influence you coping faggot, you said North atlantid, who are found around britan and near france, not south italy
He is not Atlantid, he is mediterranid, (eurafricanid) stop fucking coping, i already destroyed your copes.

Have you seen the phenotype spread you fucking retard?

Yea sure a niggers also have Atlantids influences you are unbelievable

I might make a reddit about north Atlantid vs barbarid phenotype and let see who women will choose

I know reddit is such cope bluepill cunts but at least we will get an answer

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and JellyBelly
I know he is retarded
Imagine being a 7+/10 North Atlantid male. Fuaaaaark.

We are talking about ideal phenotype; nobody is saying every North Atlantid is attractive. Imagine not having enough brain to realize this.

• +1
Imagine being a 7+/10 North Atlantid male. Fuaaaaark.

We are talking about ideal phenotype; nobody is saying every North Atlantid is attractive. Imagine not having enough brain to realize this.
I know that’s what I said

About 80% of Hollywood actors are Atlantids

I’m not saying every Atlantid is slayer but on average they are the best looking and I already made my claim on the apracity.com And lookism.net

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, JellyBelly, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person