NORTH ATLANTID COPE DESTROYED

SO Lately, this coper @mido the slayer has been spamming the forum with North atlantid, trying to convince people that it is the most desirable phenotype on earth, when asked to prove he used a bunch of James Bond characters chosen by english directors and producers to convince the population that being like that is cool etc etc.
But in reality, North Atlantids are fucking ugly and get mogged to death by Med slayers, even North atlantid women go to Italy and psain to suck all sorts of tanned med cock.
Let's start with with what he thinks is average according to a website called humanphenotypes.com
View attachment 39472 North atlantid
View attachment 39473Eurafricanid(Common pheno found in Italy, spain morocco and other parts of the med sea:

Even in these pheno pics the med pheno still mogs the north atlantiod, but its not an accurate representation of slayers.

When asked, mido provides pic of James bond characters and Alain delon(a hyped up statusmaxxed actor, sold as a sex symbol in movies, hell even Ryan gosling is a sex symbol lol and worshipped by current foids proof that status halos faces)

Let's take a look at the true average North atlantid
View attachment 39478
View attachment 39479
View attachment 39480

Let's take a look at the average Med:
View attachment 39482
View attachment 39483
View attachment 39484

NOW
LETS TAKE A LOOK AT THE GUYS HE CLAIMS TO BE GODS
423fa139-053d-4a07-a594-6b2f6189d2dc-gif.39461

5da93e2f-06a3-4ee5-af1a-9c6ae5849b33-gif.39460

LETS TAKE A LOOK AT A COUPLE OF MED SLAYERS
iu

View attachment 39488

OK NOW I KNOW YOU'RE GONNAMENTION GANDY
WHY DO YOU THINK GANDY IS A PERFUME MODEL FOR ITALIAN PERFUMES, ITS BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET THINK HE IS ITALIAN, EVEN MY MOM AND AUNTS THOUGHT HE WAS ITALIAN BEFORE I MENTIONED ENGLISH,
HE TANS 7 DAYS A WEEK JUST TO MAINTAIN THAT ITALIAN LOOK.

33- MUH Atlantid Influence,
First of all NORTH ATLANTID, does not mean that anyone with a little bit of atlantid influence is a north atlantid or has a relaTION SHIP to north atlantids,
if that was the case,
PATAGONID (South atlantid, South Atlantid (Drexel, 1955), ) THESE GUYS ARE SOUTH ATLANTIDS, ARE THEY GODS IN YOUR EYES @mido the slayer BECAUSE ACCORDING TO THE HUMAN PHENO WEBSITE, THEY ARE ATLANTIDS TOO,

View attachment 39490
i agree to most of the things you say. 99% of morrocans are berberid tho and have some form of eurafricanid. but the number one rule for every race is dont be ugly. you can be ethnik and GL case closed

Attachments

• berberidm.jpg
    berberidm.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 11
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
what about arab pheno?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and JellyBelly
i agree to most of the things you say. 99% of morrocans are berberid tho and have some form of eurafricanid. but the number one rule for every race is dont be ugly. you can be ethnik and GL case closed
am berberid mixed with a little bit of eurafricanid, my grandfather is the exact morph of the berberid pheno, except lighter coloring

am berberid mixed with a little bit of eurafricanid, my grandfather is the exact morph of the berberid pheno, except lighter coloring
same here my parents "say'' that theyre berberid even tho they look completely eurafricanid might be some race mixing going on idk. however the WORST phenotype is the 'berid' one. the berid have some mixings with berberids which is why some moroccans look like absolute shit
makes me want to kms tbh tbh ngl

same here my parents "say'' that theyre berberid even tho they look completely eurafricanid might be some race mixing going on idk. however the WORST phenotype is the 'berid' one. the berid have some mixings with berberids which is why some moroccans look like absolute shitView attachment 40843 makes me want to kms tbh tbh ngl
a lot of mixing happened in morocco,
im riffian and jebli which are basically the same, no arab mixing at all

Epic of Gilgamesh-tier thread.

good thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
SO Lately, this coper @mido the slayer has been spamming the forum with North atlantid, trying to convince people that it is the most desirable phenotype on earth, when asked to prove he used a bunch of James Bond characters chosen by english directors and producers to convince the population that being like that is cool etc etc.
But in reality, North Atlantids are fucking ugly and get mogged to death by Med slayers, even North atlantid women go to Italy and psain to suck all sorts of tanned med cock.
Let's start with with what he thinks is average according to a website called humanphenotypes.com
View attachment 39472 North atlantid
View attachment 39473Eurafricanid(Common pheno found in Italy, spain morocco and other parts of the med sea:

Even in these pheno pics the med pheno still mogs the north atlantiod, but its not an accurate representation of slayers.

When asked, mido provides pic of James bond characters and Alain delon(a hyped up statusmaxxed actor, sold as a sex symbol in movies, hell even Ryan gosling is a sex symbol lol and worshipped by current foids proof that status halos faces)

Let's take a look at the true average North atlantid
View attachment 39478
View attachment 39479
View attachment 39480

Let's take a look at the average Med:
View attachment 39482
View attachment 39483
View attachment 39484

NOW
LETS TAKE A LOOK AT THE GUYS HE CLAIMS TO BE GODS
423fa139-053d-4a07-a594-6b2f6189d2dc-gif.39461

5da93e2f-06a3-4ee5-af1a-9c6ae5849b33-gif.39460

LETS TAKE A LOOK AT A COUPLE OF MED SLAYERS
iu

View attachment 39488

OK NOW I KNOW YOU'RE GONNAMENTION GANDY
WHY DO YOU THINK GANDY IS A PERFUME MODEL FOR ITALIAN PERFUMES, ITS BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET THINK HE IS ITALIAN, EVEN MY MOM AND AUNTS THOUGHT HE WAS ITALIAN BEFORE I MENTIONED ENGLISH,
HE TANS 7 DAYS A WEEK JUST TO MAINTAIN THAT ITALIAN LOOK.

33- MUH Atlantid Influence,
First of all NORTH ATLANTID, does not mean that anyone with a little bit of atlantid influence is a north atlantid or has a relaTION SHIP to north atlantids,
if that was the case,
PATAGONID (South atlantid, South Atlantid (Drexel, 1955), ) THESE GUYS ARE SOUTH ATLANTIDS, ARE THEY GODS IN YOUR EYES @mido the slayer BECAUSE ACCORDING TO THE HUMAN PHENO WEBSITE, THEY ARE ATLANTIDS TOO,

View attachment 39490
Na sorry football is low t terrible example of course there are gonna be a few good looking players as you know they live in some shitty neighbourhood and have to man up to and do shit whilst in England most of the time it's just privileged school boys go look at rugby England team compare that and then look at the itlay rugby team pipe down

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
Literally just search “Best looking man ever” on your phone on google, and it’ll come up with Henry Cavill being first and, and Bradley Cooper as second. BOTH NORTH ATLANTID. Mogged.