North Atlantid private school kids bullied me at the park

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
I was doing some pullups after work yesturday, 4 of them came into the park eating haloween haribo and drinking monsters, i had my headphones in but it was obvious they were bantering me for not being in the gym so i took them off

then one came up to me and asked if he could workout with me, and started flexing next to me while his friends took photos

then he told me to keep up the exercise and ill get hench and they ran off laughing

i played along bc im oldcell and not a bitter loser, but it made me realise how sad what i was doing to them. all of them were like 7+ except one "geek chad" who was a 5ish with those thick framed glasses... not even joking everyone is rich asf here and white, the one who approached me had a perfect north atlantid pheno and looked just like the young cavill with perfect skin and hair. i didnt see if the others had blue eyes as they didnt come close

youth is everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16279, Warlow, InjectE and 3 others
why would you agree to that?

I was doing some pullups after work yesturday, 4 of them came into the park eating haloween haribo and drinking monsters, i had my headphones in but it was obvious they were bantering me for not being in the gym so i took them off

then one came up to me and asked if he could workout with me, and started flexing next to me while his friends took photos

then he told me to keep up the exercise and ill get hench and they ran off laughing

i played along bc im oldcell and not a bitter loser, but it made me realise how sad what i was doing to them. all of them were like 7+ except one "geek chad" who was a 5ish with those thick framed glasses... not even joking everyone is rich asf here and white, the one who approached me had a perfect north atlantid pheno and looked just like the young cavill with perfect skin and hair. i didnt see if the others had blue eyes as they didnt come close
Lol same. Living in one of the richest parts of germany, everyone white, gl, rich and they know all the important people.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
why would you agree to that?

becasue i can laugh at myself and they wernt being serious. the fact they approached is actually a good sign you dont like a constipated jutted failure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16279
becasue i can laugh at myself and they wernt being serious. the fact they approached is actually a good sign you dont like a constipated jutted failure
They approached u to make fun of u, what?? lol

They approached u to make fun of u, what?? lol

they basically included me into their social circle, theres an obvious difference

they never would, but if they tried to actually bully me i still wouldnt of done anything

but just lol at being visible outside alone, gives you a horrible perception that can ruin your image

• +1
Northatlantidm

• Love it
one of the best compliments ive got , do you think they would do this to a gutter trash phenoed ethic? they wouldnt have even entered the park

the only dig is that of gymcelling, which i agree with. its such an alien concept for people to understand that you would choose to waste time and energy in that way

• +1

youth is everything
if you were a morrocan slayer they wouldn't say anything to you.
such a cuck face

What phenotype is you? I thought you were north atlantid

• +1
Lol same. Living in one of the richest parts of germany, everyone white, gl, rich and they know all the important people.
"muh white, muh good looking, muh important people"
Ethnics rule western europe (germany, Dutchland, UK) and north europe
that is why they want them out

What phenotype is you? I thought you were north atlantid

my eyes arnt blue, they are a very light brown, people even said grey
if you were a morrocan slayer they wouldn't say anything to you.

such a cuck face

spot on mate, if i was morrocan they wouldnt enter the park, simple as that

phenomatched

• +1
imagine being bullied by kids, state of men in 2019

"muh white, muh good looking, muh important people"
Ethnics rule western europe (germany, Dutchland, UK) and north europe
that is why they want them out
Lol, straight bullshit. All the really important elites are whites

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3043
the elites are jews
now go rot and pay them ur sheckels
GOIYM!
XD in germany the elites are still the old nazi familiesz even tho their ideology changed. My best friends great grandpa was main general in Stalingrad, my other friend is a relative of De Maiziere, they all rich as fuck, no jews

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Chadelite
sounds brutal tbh. Nothing u can do when u get mogged by youthful chad

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 3043
XD in germany the elites are still the old nazi familiesz even tho their ideology changed. My best friends great grandpa was main general in Stalingrad, my other friend is a relative of De Maiziere, they all rich as fuck, no jews
so ur friends family are hitler's friends

sounds brutal tbh. Nothing u can do when u get mogged by youthful chad

exactly, it was all fun and games but theres obviously deeper meaning to it

was the youthful social carefree vs the isolated oldcell narc

my ability to banter has been suppressed the older i get

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16279 and InjectE
exactly, it was all fun and games but theres obviously deeper meaning to it

was the youthful social carefree vs the isolated oldcell narc

my ability to banter has been suppressed the older i get
How old are you bra?

How old do u think they were

so ur friends family are hitler's friends
Well, he is actually doing a paper on the question if they were, you can google "Von Manstein", they were pretty controversial, but in the end he leaned against Hitler, in the beginning he didnt, my friend says it was cause he was a soldier and had to obey orders, I think he was also partly pro Nazis
But von Papen, Schleicher, Hindenburg, their families live all in the area, there its easy to tell

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
How old do u think they were

to me they looked about 16, only one was over 6 foot

but they all looked really good for that age, its normally the messy age range when you go from cute kid to handsome man

• +1
British people should be exterminated

to me they looked about 16, only one was over 6 foot

but they all looked really good for that age, its normally the messy age range when you go from cute kid to handsome man
"over 6ft"
laughs in 6ft 3

10/10 post I can’t stop laughing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back