Norwoodcels help: what hats do you wear?

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
All I wear is my dads old baseball caps

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
hair

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FatJattMofo, RichardSpencel, Heirio and 12 others
some generic ball caps tbh

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Balkancel
Hoodies bro

I hatfish every day :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and CupOfCoffee
hoodies/beanies

i wear generic black snapback
im not norwooding dou, i have long thick hair

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I wear a baseball cap backwards everywhere I go. I'm gonna stop because anytime I get a haircut I look Norwood 1 for the first 3 weeks and the thinning isn't that noticeable when my hair is short.

• +1
I wear a baseball cap backwards everywhere I go. I'm gonna stop because anytime I get a haircut I look Norwood 1 for the first 3 weeks and the thinning isn't that noticeable when my hair is short.
For me it's the recession that looks very obvious when I cut it.

For me it's the recession that looks very obvious when I cut it.
It's maybe because I'm Norwood 2, black and I actually have a bunch of thinning vellus hairs where my original hairline was.

• +1
Who is the guy in your sig? Goal physique tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and SeiGun
Connor Murphy, You might not get his physique tho he's a genetic freak and on roids.
Will not unless good frame + small waist and bit of test/tren

Will not unless good frame + small waist and bit of test/tren
I'm just hoping my lgd 4033 will save me from my frameceldom (19 inch shoulders)

I'm just hoping my lgd 4033 will save me from my frameceldom (19 inch shoulders)
It should help, honestly you can afford to run it with a low test dose (125-200), it probably won't affect your hair at all if you're following your protocols. That way your testosterone will stay higher and won't affect your mood, motivation and sex drive. Plus it'll help with the muscle gains.

Peaky Blinders cap mostly.
Except when I’m horsemaxxing and I wear my helmet

Peaky Blinders cap mostly.
Except when I’m horsemaxxing and I wear my helmet
Flat cap is legit for mobmaxxing for that intimidation factor. At my PSL, ski mask works even better tbh
I can pm you relevant pic, unfortunately that chick cooled down real fast when I took it off JFL

Flat cap is legit for mobmaxxing for that intimidation factor. At my PSL, ski mask works even better tbh
I can pm you relevant pic, unfortunately that chick cooled down real fast when I took it off JFL
Flat caps just look good on basically anyone and any face shape. Plus, it helps with attaining the British Noblman phénotype which is good for me.

Do you know Murphy’s bideltoid? I’m just under 20 (and just finished my lgd).

I wear a nfl cap or hoodie

If u have to wear a hat it is over

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 685
Anytime I see a guy with a hat on I think "bet that cunt is norwood 3."

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2