Norwooding hair. Best to dye it darker or lighter?

R

Redwhiteandbluepill

Kraken
To do kind of combover type thing.
Notice both Jake and logan Paul do this and have lighter hair. Maybe it blends in easier to conceal scalp ect?

If the hair is dark the pale scalp may be noticeable and there could be holes

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
Just shave it bro

• JFL
Reactions: ProAcktiv, malignant and GigaMogger
light
J

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Ive met jordan Barrett Very intimidating looking. Crazy considering how non muscular he is

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Schizoidcel and Deleted member 5912
best die

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 7753
tbh i'd just shave it and grow a beard to compensate while you save up for hair transplant.

ys3eqrk9q9f21.jpg
54234a406da811c25114ae93

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, BigBoy and Deleted member 5912
To do kind of combover type thing.
Notice both Jake and logan Paul do this and have lighter hair. Maybe it blends in easier to conceal scalp ect?
Just be confident bro

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad
tbh i'd just shave it and grow a beard to compensate while you save up for hair transplant.

ys3eqrk9q9f21.jpg
54234a406da811c25114ae93
No look at the paul brothers. That’s how I plan to do it. Their hairloss is covered great

do not dye it lighter since you are gonna have to bleach it to achieve that, thus giving you a damaged/thinner hair over time. not to mention it will look like shit when your natural hair grows back + we know here that darker hair color is associated with dimorphism.

dying it to a darker color however makes your hair look thicker, actually literally makes it thicker since it is an additional layer to your hair. but letting it grow after dying might be problematic because not only the dye will make your heavier on top and harder to stand up, but also the lighter color of the roots might exacerbate the thinning look.

i'm not sure how the color would affect the scalp visibility but i'd guess your natural hair color would be the best since your hair color is related to the color of your skin (melatonin molecule is the same in both) thus it would blend in better. however thinning might cause your hair to look slightly lighter than its natural color, so all in all i'd say give dying it darker a try.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
do not dye it lighter since you are gonna have to bleach it to achieve that, thus giving you a damaged/thinner hair over time. not to mention it will look like shit when your natural hair grows back + we know here that darker hair color is associated with dimorphism.

dying it to a darker color however makes your hair look thicker, actually literally makes it thicker since it is an additional layer to your hair. but letting it grow after dying might be problematic because not only the dye will make your heavier on top and harder to stand up, but also the lighter color of the roots might exacerbate the thinning look.

i'm not sure how the color would affect the scalp visibility but i'd guess your natural hair color would be the best since your hair color is related to the color of your skin (melatonin molecule is the same in both) thus it would blend in better. however thinning might cause your hair to look slightly lighter than its natural color, so all in all i'd say give dying it darker a try.

I have auburn (reddish hair) and my skin and eyes are all that of a dark complexion person. No freckles or any of that.
I always assumed that anything related to red is invariably bad. Correct me if wrong.

See

Attachments

• 354AF519-0D02-4D6E-B92A-C65C9D289209.jpeg
    354AF519-0D02-4D6E-B92A-C65C9D289209.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 25
Don't lighten. Either keep it the same or darken. Light hair makes balding more obvious imo, and usually looks like crap.
-Finasteride
-5% mindoxidil twice a day
-2% ketoconazole shampoo 2-3x per week
-Depending on how how bad it is, start dermaneedling once a week with a 1.5mm needle. Dr pen or Derminator. Split the head into "thirds", so left right middle. Dermaneedle from front to back each "third" going side to side, forward and back, and diagonal each way. So 8 total passes for each "third".

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and wateriswet
Don't lighten. Either keep it the same or darken. Light hair makes balding more obvious imo, and usually looks like crap.
-Finasteride
-5% mindoxidil twice a day
-2% ketoconazole shampoo 2-3x per week
-Depending on how how bad it is, start dermaneedling once a week with a 1.5mm needle. Dr pen or Derminator. Split the head into "thirds", so left right middle. Dermaneedle from front to back each "third" going side to side, forward and back, and diagonal each way. So 8 total passes for each "third".
Yeah I know all that but thanks for putting in effort to explain to everyone else.
Why keep same color? Ginger coloring is really bad no?

Yeah I know all that but thanks for putting in effort to explain to everyone else.
Why keep same color? Ginger coloring is really bad no?

I have seen good looking gingers, but it's usually not an attractive color (in males). Females are hnnnngggg though. IMO. Usually is the key word here. I was mainly trying to get you from LIGHTENING your hair even more. Yes, there is higher contrast between a scalp and dark hair.... but light hair looks awful 90%=+ of the time in males imo. And dark hair helps cover up thinning spots. Light hair just looks thin all over. If I died my hair light, it would looks baldcel, even when long. Because it's a similar color as the scalp.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wateriswet
If you are balding you don't want to dye your hair as this will only make balding worse.

If you are balding you don't want to dye your hair as this will only make balding worse.
I don’t think or know if hair dye has any impact on the male pattern balding process. Maybe I should just put blonde highlights in it so the roots and scalp are left alone

I don’t think or know if hair dye has any impact on the male pattern balding process. Maybe I should just put blonde highlights in it so the roots and scalp are left alone
Of course it doesn't worsen your MPB per se, but the chemicals will fuck with your hair and add that extra worsening to your MPB. It is a tradeoff, but if you are balding better keep the hair, if you are not balding you can deal with shedding, thinning and whatever.

Of course it doesn't worsen your MPB per se, but the chemicals will fuck with your hair and add that extra worsening to your MPB. It is a tradeoff, but if you are balding better keep the hair, if you are not balding you can deal with shedding, thinning and whatever.
So what do I do with my ginger color?

Get some ginger woman and produce more gingers. Ginger women are in short supply, we need much more.
Dumb ginger women want elite men

Ginger and balding. only one solution and it begins with the letter r...

Ginger and balding. only one solution and it begins with the letter r...
I have red hair but I don’t have ginger skin coloring. So not that bad. Easy fix.

Unironically finasterude and HT

That's if you like your hair my friend