Norwooding(nw3) at 14, baldcels gtfih

BushDid711

BushDid711

Banned
I'm approaching nw3 at a steady rate,at 14 yrs old.
It's most likely male patter baldness, since my dad and my grandpas from both sides are bald.
Taking finasteride would probably solve hair loss, but that would make me underdeveloped.
Minoxidil is available here but I need a doctors prescription(fml)
Told my mom about it and she got me some shampoo against hairloss, which probably won't do anything.
So what should I do?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 275 and 5 others
I am sorry op that's cruel and beyond imagination norwooding at 14 is brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 275, Cleftcel and 7 others
rope asap

I thought I am genetic waste because my crown is a bit thinning at 18 and I was born with high hairline

it seems like there are peoßple worse off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
i feel truly sorry for you bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Cleftcel, Alexanderr and 3 others
this isn't genes anymore. something enviromental fucked you

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, I'mme, Deleted member 2587 and 1 other person
Untitled 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Slob, Dicklet.4.3 and 5 others
norwood 3 at 14? You better hope sm04554 comes out quickly or your teenage years will be wasted

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Ekeoma_The_BBC
I'm sorry, that's beyond brutal ngl

Do you have a healthy scalp? get nizoral if you suffer from dandruff

Save up for stemcel transplant

No way, explain what you have in mind...

He is here at 14, already wasted.
idk dude. nutrient deficiency or hormone imbalance / super low T

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I'm sorry, that's beyond brutal ngl

Do you have a healthy scalp? get nizoral if you suffer from dandruff
Itches from time to time, that's about it. I don't have dandruff
idk dude. nutrient deficiency or hormone imbalance / super low T
I don't have low T for sure, and I'm getting tested tomorrow for any nutrient deficiencies
norwood 3 at 14? You better hope sm04554 comes out quickly or your teenage years will be wasted
Ill look into it
at 14 though? Is it ok at that young age, it'll make me a dicklet though jfl

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and I'mme
No way, explain what you have in mind...

He is here at 14, already wasted.
I don't look that bad, heard of this site through other people in a discord server. My biggest failo is my hair rn, that's why I'm posting about it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 3702
Just take a shower bro, shave that shit off, and grow a beard bro, bitches love that shit. Take mandatory 2 showers a day tho, never forget this advice. Slay king

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Slob, Deleted member 2587 and 1 other person
it doens't im super high T and have nw0 . most balding men are low T cucks. its obvious the soyboys are alll balding meanwhile chad has hair

No, if the person is sensitive to hormones so they will get bald, Low Hormones don't cause this, high cause.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and TsarTsar444
You will be completely bald at 17 and there's nothing that will change it I think. Even hair transplant won't. You better embrace it now and try to run bald bad boy game.

• +1
Reactions: BushDid711 and Deleted member 2227
No, if the person is sensitive to hormones so they will get bald, Low Hormones don't cause this, high cause.
in the fucking scalp dude. the scalp. there is no need for it to be in the scalp. like I said dude most balding men ive seen are low T cucks

• JFL
You will be completely bald at 17 and there's nothing that will change it I think. Even hair transplant won't. You better embrace it now and try to run bald bad boy game.
That isn't that hard actually since a lot of ppl in EE go for shorter cuts or just completely shave their head, and it became acceptable because of main stream rappers doing it

in the fucking scalp dude. the scalp. there is no need for it to be in the scalp. like I said dude most balding men ive seen are low T cucks

How you know that they are Low T? behavior or looks don't mean shit...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 2227
It's most likely male patter baldness, since my dad and my grandpas from both sides are bald.
Taking finasteride would probably solve hair loss, but that would make me underdeveloped.
Told my mom about it and she got me some shampoo against hairloss, which probably won't do anything.
So what should I do?
And i was born with nw3.
I knew a guy who had a horse shoe before he was 18. You gussed it, he is a virgin

Also instead of feeling pity can you atleast give me advice what to do about it? If I can't save my hair, I have a guaranteed hair transplant asap when I get in my 20s, but why would I if I can save it

Also instead of feeling pity can you atleast give me advice what to do about it? If I can't save my hair, I have a guaranteed hair transplant asap when I get in my 20s, but why would I if I can save it
Fin (or similar drugs) or minox that's about it.

• +1
Reactions: BushDid711
Just take a shower bro, shave that shit off, and grow a beard bro, bitches love that shit. Take mandatory 2 showers a day tho, never forget this advice. Slay king

85D51141 3A76 43D5 9199 21764C584C52

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and BushDid711
So what should I do?
jfc ur diet and lifestyle might just be shit do u get enough vitamin D ? get regenepure DR ASAP i doubt its DHT

• +1
No pic no believe

I would try nizoral + dermaroller + minox + eating clean + visiting a Black pilled doctor

• +1
Do you really want to see it
Also, wouldn't it be fucking dumb to post any of your pics on this site
Why would that be that dumb jfl, are you low T bro? Post it now

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and BushDid711
Do you really want to see it
Also, wouldn't it be fucking dumb to post any of your pics on this site
Yes it would tbh.
I mean, maybe you have a wrong perception of what nw3 looks like. You should ask some experts in norwooding to check your hairline via pm tbh
Why would that be that dumb jfl, are you low T bro? Post it now
Because people irl would judge you if they knew you posted here.

Yes it would tbh.
I mean, maybe you have a wrong perception of what nw3 looks like. You should ask some experts in norwooding to check your hairline via pm tbh

slight receding hairline+ hair thinning on the crown

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Yes it would tbh.

I never said some too controversial things here so idc tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I never said some too controversial things here so idc tbh
People irl see looksmaxing, blackpill and lookism as the devil, because of all those dumb misleading incel documentaries

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and TsarTsar444
Wayne Rooney age 10

So what should I do?
join me buddy boyo, we should create teenbaldcel community, also for your information you can never breed if you are a baldcel, welcome to home son
I would try nizoral + dermaroller + minox + eating clean + visiting a Black pilled doctor
if hes genetically destined to be baldcel theres no escape stop giving him false info lmao

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Alexanderr, LordNorwood and 1 other person
join me buddy boyo, we should create teenbaldcel community, also for your information you can never breed if you are a baldcel, welcome to home son

if hes genetically destined to be baldcel theres no escape stop giving him false info lmao
Sure, I'll try to do something about my hair but if everything fails, count me in

So what should I do?
im sorry man, i know how fucking tough is that as im nw2... in my opinion hair is the second most important feature (face is first), but it sucks even more because if you have a bad face + good hair then it can halo you big time, but having an average or even a GL face with bad hair can failo you so hard in fact it even might be worse than bad face+ good hair combination... where are you from?

Sure, I'll try to do something about my hair but if everything fails, count me in
dont waste your money buddy boyo, ive tried everything and this is coming from nw0 giga god tier hairline guy. if you are genetically destined to be baldcel its all in vain listen to me and keep your money

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, HighIQcel, Alexanderr and 1 other person
im sorry man, i know how fucking tough is that as im nw2... in my opinion hair is the second most important feature (face is first), but it sucks even more because if you have a bad face + good hair then it can halo you big time, but having an average or even a GL face with bad hair can failo you so hard in fact it even might be worse than bad face+ good hair combination... where are you from?
You can probably guess by the title of this thread, I'm from eastern europe :lul:
dont waste your money buddy boyo, ive tried everything and this is coming from nw0 giga god tier hairline guy. if you are genetically destined to be baldcel its all in vain listen to me and keep your money
everyone's different, and if it all fails, it doesn't hurt to try

I'm from eastern europe :lul:
same :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: i wonder why the fuck do we have so shit hair genetics... whenever i go out i see so many young guys with the same exact hair type.. im so jealous of the black long thick haired chads on tiktok

i guess ur hair color is light/slightly dark brown, right? never seen someone with the same hair type with black hair or any other color

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
You can probably guess by the title of this thread, I'm from eastern europe :lul:

everyone's different, and if it all fails, it doesn't hurt to try
andropeca or whatthefuckever its called isnt different you are going to be a FUCKING BALDCEL, but theres HT solution tho

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
same :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: i wonder why the fuck do we have so shit hair genetics... whenever i go out i see so many young guys with the same exact hair type.. im so jealous of the black long thick haired chads on tiktok

i guess ur hair color is light/slightly dark brown, right? never seen someone with the same hair type with black hair or any other color
It's either black or really dark brown
andropeca or whatthefuckever its called isnt different you are going to be a FUCKING BALDCEL, but theres HT solution tho
Yeah I'm gonna get it when Im 20

• +1
Reactions: karbo
You are not balding at all. No one does at 14

• WTF
Reactions: I'mme
Lol.. it's not probably"male pattern baldness" it *is* mpb - accept it.

My advice would be you get on finasteride. It only inhibits about 60% of DHT, so rest would be there doing its job.

Also, there'd be no "cure" in future so don't keep your hopes high. (We people here are incredibly and dangerously honest whic may make people suicidal so get off this site as soon as you can.)

I myself started balding at 14 started treatment at 19 and haven't lost anything after that. There's rule of thumb in balding -- prevention is easy, regrowth is hard af.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and BushDid711