Norwoodingcels GTFIH. Cure for baldness within sight now...

Littleboy

Littleboy

Gold
‘Critical breakthrough’ in cure for baldness https://www.itv.com/news/2019-06-28/scientists-discover-critical-breakthrough-in-cure-for-baldness/ Sent via @updayUK

Now they're using stem cells for this hopefully they can adapt stem cells for lack thereof of bone density & the weakness & stunted growth thereof of it.

I made a thread about it on .Co but science & technology will be our saviours all being well.

Once manletism is defined as an ailment & disability within its own right like say gigantic height is then they'll be a market for that.

I only hope it comes about in my time so I can make good on the years lost already after having my suffering validated & acknowledged.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended, AspiringChad, Ritalincel and 2 others
‘Critical breakthrough’ in cure for baldness https://www.itv.com/news/2019-06-28/scientists-discover-critical-breakthrough-in-cure-for-baldness/ Sent via @updayUK

Now they're using stem cells for this hopefully they can adapt stem cells for lack thereof of bone density & the weakness & stunted growth thereof of it.

I made a thread about it on .Co but science & technology will be our saviours all being well.

Once manletism is defined as an ailment & disability within its own right like say gigantic height is then they'll be a market for that.

I only hope it comes about in my time so I can make good on the years lost already after having my suffering validated & acknowledged.
Even if Manletism can ever be "cured", it won't be fixable for closedplatecels. At least, not in the near/mid future

Even if Manletism can ever be "cured", it won't be fixable for closedplatecels. At least, not in the near/mid future

Hear you loud & clear however bone density growth & stimulation of cells may in fact grow the bones further since they'll possibly need more area to be stored? Or I guess at least.

The only problem is that teraparatide is currently the only chemical known to build up bone density however not without the risk of osteocarcinoma or bone cancer I believe.

Peeps can have positive bone density scores or so I've heard.

the day that acne and balding is cured i will cry out of joy

• +1
Reactions: Filcel and Deleted member 470
Hear you loud & clear however bone density growth & stimulation of cells may in fact grow the bones further since they'll possibly need more area to be stored? Or I guess at least.

The only problem is that teraparatide is currently the only chemical known to build up bone density however not without the risk of osteocarcinoma or bone cancer I believe.

Peeps can have positive bone density scores or so I've heard.
I've read you can increase both density and radial growth with closed plates, but not longitudinal growth.

But I'm not a doctor, so I have no clue about it anyways
the day that acne and balding is cured i will cry out of joy
I've seen a lot of people cure their acne. Just talk with your doctor mate

Before this thing will be available most of people here will be in their 30's jfl

If balding effected females they wouldve found a cure 2 decades ago

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Zeta ascended, Ritalincel and 5 others
HOLY FUCK
YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THIS
MY FELLOW BALDINGCELS THE REAPER'S REIGN WILL NOT LAST MUCH LONGER

Bet its going to cost a shit ton of money

If balding effected females they wouldve found a cure 2 decades ago
You seem to underestimate the power of a white males ego in this society.

More money goes into balding research than some of the top life threatening diseases combined.

Wrinkles are universal but they are still present.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Mr manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Mr manlet

I just hope balding treatments don't go mainstream so I can benefit from men around me who lose PSL because of balding

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
Anyway i don't think this cure will work soon.
Probably the 2 next generation will heal theirself with that.

The cure has always been 5 years from now

This article says very little

It’ll likely go through endless trials n shit and when it’s out it’ll be crazy expensive

I hope they make it in the next 5 years

Users who are viewing this thread

Back