Nose bleed from chewing

SoyGune

SoyGune

Indian
I chewed so hard last night that I woke up with my nose dripping blood when I was sleeping.

It’s over boyos.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14262, hairyballscel and 12 others
I chipped my back tooth from chewing too much now I need a filling or some shit.
Never chew unevenly big mistake

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, hairyballscel, benchortable and 3 others
Probably unrelated

I want to start chewing but the chewing guns can't be delivered to my subhuman country

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
you compacted your nasal cavity by chewing too much on your pre molars

short nose or nose bleeds you choose

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Seriously tho I would assume it’s stress on my upper palate which is connected to the nasal bridge

Force is causing trauma?
Maybe your blood pressure is high, are you on gh?

Maybe your blood pressure is high, are you on gh?
Not at the moment. If this shit continues like applying somewhat consistent force against the upper palate will this force the maxilla to adapt?

5608.jpg

I've seen people get nosebleeds just from sneezing and for no reason at all a few times, their nose just leaks blood randomly like it's menstruating. Yet I've never had a nosebleed in my life, I don't understand it tbh

You are on the right path son, keep going.

I chipped my back tooth from chewing too much now I need a filling or some shit.
Never chew unevenly big mistake
Quick chewing question: can I chew on the seeds of californian dates? I have this shit in abundance bc my parents bought a shit ton of these few months ago. I just wanna use it as an alternative till rona dies down and it's again safe to order stuff from online
Images 44

i get tiny gains