Nose changing when maxilla shifting from mewing

cling

cling

Iron
Is it normal for your nose to change shape and become crooked when you can feel your maxilla shifting from mewing.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
no

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and bolgin
I was listening to subliminals they must of brainwashed me lol.

This mewing shit is getting old

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and qwep
  • +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, mojopin, SayNoToRotting and 3 others
Idk man, my midface has visibly shortened yet my dorsal hump hasn't changed even just a bit.

However, I've seen a mewing ascension on someone where the nose actually did change shape, went from a very subtlly downward curving nose to a straight nose. My theory is that the nose only will change shape if the cartilage isn't severely damaged.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob, LooksJourney, Ropemaxing and 1 other person
Is it normal for your nose to change shape and become crooked when you can feel your maxilla shifting from mewing.
Yes.

Your maxilla shifting will probably affect your nose since it's above your maxilla.

If you see a slow and steady change, then your nose probably has changed from mewing. But if you see it instantly happening, then it's probably in your head.

squashes your nose up slightly. Only after prolonged mewing tho

HOW OLD ARE YOU?

What are Subliminals

If you actually move the maxilla, your nose changes.
I doubt it happened though ngl.

it works. just look in the comment section of the vids

They are just brainwashed. That’s what the real purpose is of sublimminals

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
They are just brainwashed. That’s what the real purpose is of sublimminals
it 'brainwashes' you in order for ur mind to produce the effects of the subliminal messaging

it 'brainwashes' you in order for ur mind to produce the effects of the subliminal messaging
It only makes you think you're improving. I guess if you wanna cope or feel better about yourself then Yea, but it doesn't do anything physically. If you just use some logic there's no way videos change your face at all.

It only makes you think you're improving. I guess if you wanna cope or feel better about yourself then Yea, but it doesn't do anything physically. If you just use some logic there's no way videos change your face at all.
i got a 9x6 dick from it.