Nose job instead of jaw surgery?

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
I have a slightly recessed jaw and slight overbite. I have an orthognathic evaluation next week and hope to get some good pics then to post.

my overall harmony I feel isn’t good cause I have a slim boyish face but a fucking massive nose. It’s not an ugly nose. It’s a nice Roman nose kinda. Just fucking huge and doesn’t fit. I want to get surgery to get it way smaller like Bieber??

anyone ever decide between jaw surgery or a rhino??

F8F10C66 DE91 44B5 82DE 496A9E761DA6

Brb using imagination

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LostYouth, Lev Peshkov, Zercic and 1 other person
Brb using imagination
I will post my professional pics when I get them. My profile looks fine sometimes and sometimes I look like fucking goblin so I don’t think it’s much use. I was just wondering if anyone here has decided between jaw surgery and a rhino bro.

Never get a rhino if you are recessed. Your nose most likely isnt the problem here. Always get the jaw surgery and your nose will fit in. But if you get a rhino you will be even more recessed and everybody can tell you had a nose job.

There was a thread on lookism recently where they compared rhino vs lefort. And the rhinos always looked off and butched while the lefort always let them ascend hard. Let me look it up

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Y2J97, Gaia262 and Deleted member 5583
I will post my professional pics when I get them. My profile looks fine sometimes and sometimes I look like fucking goblin so I don’t think it’s much use. I was just wondering if anyone here has decided between jaw surgery and a rhino bro.
Jaw surgery first. If you have any recession it Will make your nose look bigger.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Haha what is nosejob, where female rubs ur weiner with her nose? XD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arvenas, subhuman incel, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Jaw surgery first and if your nose still looks out of place then consider a nose job.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Never get a rhino if you are recessed. Your nose most likely isnt the problem here. Always get the jaw surgery and your nose will fit in. But if you get a rhino you will be even more recessed and everybody can tell you had a nose job.

There was a thread on lookism recently where they compared rhino vs lefort. And the rhinos always looked off and butched while the lefort always let them ascend hard. Let me look it up
How would a rhino make me more recessed?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I have a slightly recessed jaw and slight overbite. I have an orthognathic evaluation next week and hope to get some good pics then to post.

my overall harmony I feel isn’t good cause I have a slim boyish face but a fucking massive nose. It’s not an ugly nose. It’s a nice Roman nose kinda. Just fucking huge and doesn’t fit. I want to get surgery to get it way smaller like Bieber??

anyone ever decide between jaw surgery or a rhino??

View attachment 429139

Read this its usually not the nose, The rest of the face is recessed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Soontm
How would a rhino make me more recessed?

You said you have a roman nose. The surgeon will take off some bone mass to make it smaller to make it "fit in" to your already recessed face.

Look at this waste of money.

Rhinoplasty 157

• Ugh..
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Jaw surgery should always be the first on the list not only for aesthetic purposes but also for functional ones.

The jaw is the foundation of ur face, it literally affects all other areas. Almost 90% of the population would benefit from a bimax, yet rhino is the most prevalent cosmetic surgery lol. Not saying rhino isn’t important, but I guarantee if u get the jaw surgery u might forget about the rhino all together

Surgery route should always be bottom-up
Lower third, mid-face, eye area. If u need more than three surgeries, ur base is not that good tbh

Get both boyo.