Nosecels GTFIH: Why not use hydrocortisone on thick skin on the nose to thin it out???

RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

👁️
In some people their nose cartilage itself is fine and sharp but the thick skin on top of it makes the nose rounded and bulbous

Hydrocortisone is a steriod cream know for causing thinning (atrophy) of the skin. In theory should work for someone that has thick skin (NOT cartilage) on the nose that cant be resolved by a rhinoplasty. Anyone willing to test this out and be a guinea pig?

Over-the-counter hydrocortisone is the lowest-potency steroid cream available, but could cause thinning of the skin if used daily for many consecutive weeks. This is especially true if steroid cream is used on thin, sensitive skin such as the eyelids, genital areas, or the folds of the skin

A good example of thick skin on the nose is this:

5778e81f8281442312438734b55f3a67

Rhinoplasty did absolutely nothing but make his nose look even worse. His thick nose skin was the reason for that

On the other hand, a nose with thin skin looks sharp and smaller:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14867, Lev Peshkov and 8 others
His lack of bone mass, cheekbone width, jaw width, chin, mouth area and under eye support are bigger problems than his nose.

If they were top tier or above average no-one would even notice his nose (hell I doubt they would anyway, his nose seems fine to me).

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, EverythingMaxxer, PYT and 3 others
Because most cases of noseceldom are caused by bone, cartilage and hard tissue, not skin.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and CursedOne
Because most cases of noseceldom are caused by bone, cartilage and hard tissue, not skin.
There still are lots of cases which are caused by just thick skin or even both thick skin and cartilage which limits how good of a result youd get with a rhinoplasty. Many many people have thick skin on their nose being the problem and not cartilage. You can easily tell that by looking up rhino results and youll see how bad most of them are due to thick skin

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Fuck, and I thought this thread would save me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, HighIQcel, Copemaxxing and 1 other person
Fuck, and I thought this thread would save me.
Is your problem thick skin or cartilage?
His lack of bone mass, cheekbone width, jaw width, chin, mouth area and under eye support are bigger problems than his nose.

If they were top tier or above average no-one would even notice his nose (hell I doubt they would anyway, his nose seems fine to me).
The example is not the discussion of the thread and a bad nose will attract attention regardless of your other features being good or not

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Fuckkk no one wants to do this shit :rage::rage::rage: . Seems like I will have to do it on myself I guess. I already have hydrocortisone at home. Pray for me boyos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7076, SPFromNY914 and 4 others
this seems legit,

how long does it last?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and RecessedPrettyboy
this seems legit,

how long does it last?
I think its kinda permanent after a few weeks
I have used hydrocortisone a while ago on my pee pee's foreskin for phimosis and it became much thinner and still is to this day

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
I think its kinda permanent after a few weeks
I have used hydrocortisone a while ago on my pee pee's foreskin for phimosis and it became much thinner and still is to this day
this can probably fuck with your hormones if applied for too long

life fuel tbh

This could be legit lifefuel or just another cope tbh. We need more research on how it actually makes skin thinner to see if it is even worth trying (on nose).
High IQcels GTIFH

Fuckkk no one wants to do this shit :rage::rage::rage: . Seems like I will have to do it on myself I guess. I already have hydrocortisone at home. Pray for me boyos
tage me if you make a thread

@RecessedPrettyboy you might as well test it on your ears first, they are kind of the same structure as your nose (cartilage and bones underneath it) and well, i wouldn't experiment with my face if i wasn't sure about the outcome.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
@RecessedPrettyboy How's it going?

This is a synthetic version of cortisol

@RecessedPrettyboy How's it going?
No results. Tried it for a month. Tbh maybe I need to use a stronger cream since mine was only 1%

• Love it
Reactions: wasted
how to tell if ur problem is thick skin or cartilage?

id try if my infra orbitals didnt rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, SPFromNY914 and CursedOne
@RecessedPrettyboy

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Keep me updated bro
Good luck with your journey
Thanks bro. I stopped using it for now. I will try to get my hands on a stronger cream

• +1
Reactions: wasted
No results. Tried it for a month. Tbh maybe I need to use a stronger cream since mine was only 1%
Try Clobetasol propionate, it's 600 times stronger than hydrocortisone. You can order it from alldaypajeet, I will try this on my cheeks.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hairyballscel, Good_Little_Goy, RecessedPrettyboy and 1 other person
Would try if it didn't raise cortisol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Try Clobetasol propionate, it's 600 times stronger than hydrocortisone. You can order it from alldaypajeet, I will try this on my cheeks.
how has it been going?

how has it been going?
I just got it in the mail, currently only using it on my keratosis pilaris. I use tretinoin every night so I’ll switch to EON. Btw topical steroids inhibit both type 1 and type 3 collagen synthesis in the dermis as well as inhibit fibroblasts and the hyaluronan synthase 3 enzyme which means less hyaluronic acid.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, hairyballscel, RecessedPrettyboy and 1 other person
A good example of thick skin on the nose is this:

View attachment 444200
Rhinoplasty did absolutely nothing but make his nose look even worse. His thick nose skin was the reason for that

That's a legit rhinoplasty procedure? I don't understand why stuff like this happens? Are the plastic surgeons too fucking stupid to account for stuff like skin thickness when considering procedures? Stuff like this is what pisses me off. I'm afraid of getting a surgery and it actually ending up like that because of 1 issue I never knew about and the fucking plastic surgeon who's literal job it is to know this shit didn't either.

• +1
Reactions: dadfa and Baldingman1998
Its a sharp nose bridge not skin

• +1
Reactions: dadfa and hairyballscel
A bulbous tip is many times caused by thick skin around the nose.
my nose is straight from the side and from the front view its straight except the tip. Does this mean its literally just thick skin

my nose is straight from the side and from the front view its straight except the tip. Does this mean its literally just thick skin
Press the tip with your finger and try to feel if the cartilage is way behind your tip or not.

• +1
Reactions: dadfa and hairyballscel
Press the tip with your finger and try to feel if the cartilage is way behind your tip or not.
when i press the tip theres a distance until i feel bone

tag me in the thread of results bro

Btw topical steroids inhibit both type 1 and type 3 collagen synthesis in the dermis as well as inhibit fibroblasts and the hyaluronan synthase 3 enzyme which means less hyaluronic acid.
So it will cuck the skin hard in that area?

Good luck

• +1
Reactions: Cope
tag me in the thread of results bro
I already used it for a month and saw no results. I used a weak steroid tho so thats prob why. We need someone to try Clobetasol propionate

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
bump

using it, first day

Any updates on this?

Updates? My thick nose is killing me