NoShampoo is very legit

Need proof pictures. I have extremely hard water so the other guy saying that is off putting.

After watching videos on the subject... no shampoo is a joke. Just get high end natural shampoo not cheap chemical crap and you will have better hair than these no poo fags period

After watching videos on the subject... no shampoo is a joke. Just get high end natural shampoo not cheap chemical crap and you will have better hair than these no poo fags period

Idk man, mines are good but I may give a try with a good shampoo, I just don't know any that is good enough and don't contain shit chemicals.

I only use Alep's soap but it's better for the skin, not optimal for hairs.

im not
when you shampoo your hair it strips all the oils from your hair and leaves it dry when that happens your scalp produces a lot of oils to bring back the oils that you removed there for you have an oily scalp that has dandruff in it
But i still get dandruff what do? :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
But i still get dandruff what do? :feelsbadman:
try to cut down shampoo
1 year ago I used to wash my hair every day and my hair always wash extremely terrible
like everything in my hair was garbage at the time
now I wash my hair every 7 days sometimes every 10 days if I can
dw your hair will adapt and you wont get dandruff
what kind of shampoo do you use?
plz dont tell me jews and shoulders

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto and Patrick Baitman
try to cut down shampoo
1 year ago I used to wash my hair every day and my hair always wash extremely terrible
I recently switched to some "herbal" shit my mum bought. But yeah I was using Jew and nose before this :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 6873
Ur disgusting if u domt use shampoo

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
I recently switched to some "herbal" shit my mum bought. But yeah I was using Jew and nose before this :feelsrope:
just stop using shampoo tbh
best thing I ever did to my hair

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 6997
  • +1
Yeah I’ve been to lazy to wash my hair
It’s actually legit

• +1
try to cut down shampoo
Bruh I broke my couple month no shampoo streak since my buzz cut and I’ve been using head and shoulders every couple of days is it that bad

• JFL
Same, I stopped using a shampoo 1 month ago and my hair is so soft and looking much better

Bruh I broke my couple month no shampoo streak since my buzz cut and I’ve been using head and shoulders every couple of days is it that bad
YE BRO THATS BAD
plz for the love for god stop
you dont need to go cold turkey slowly bring down the dose until its only 1 per week max
0 is even better

• +1
Reactions: xefo
YE BRO THATS BAD
plz for the love for god stop
you dont need to go cold turkey slowly bring down the dose until its only 1 per week max
0 is even better
Will do bro, ty ty

can you recommend me a non jewed shampoo for once a week?

• +1
Will do bro, ty ty

can you recommend me a non jewed shampoo for once a week?
anything that is sulfate free tbh
personally im trying to wash my hair with rice water since all shampoos have some bad ingredients

• +1
Reactions: xefo
I started noshampoo in the beginning of june and my hair is still fucking greasy jfl.
My hair gets greasy from humid air too

• +1
I started noshampoo in the beginning of june and my hair is still fucking greasy jfl.
My hair gets greasy from humid air too
its okay your hair will adapt and get used to it
my hair did so
I used to have extremely oily scalp that was full of dandruff

• +1
i'll give it a shot rn, already 4 days in. i'm worried i might have hard water though, is that really that big of a problem?

mine looks good without sulfates too my main concern is frizz tbhngl
try washing with silicone/sulphate free conditioner instead of shampoo see if that helps with frizz. basically just follow the curly girl method.

argan oil is good also, i put it in my hair as a pre wash treatment for like an hour or so before. it helps with frizz. some put it in their hair after washing it but it makes my hair too heavy.

leave-in conditioner is also OP for frizzy hair. there are really light ones which make it feel like nothing is in ur hair

if ur using a towel to dry ur hair a little bit use a microfiber towel which won’t frizz u up like a normal towel

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
try washing with silicone/sulphate free conditioner instead of shampoo see if that helps with frizz. basically just follow the curly girl method.

argan oil is good also, i put it in my hair as a pre wash treatment for like an hour or so before. it helps with frizz. some put it in their hair after washing it but it makes my hair too heavy.

leave-in conditioner is also OP for frizzy hair. there are really light ones which make it feel like nothing is in ur hair

if ur using a towel to dry ur hair a little bit use a microfiber towel which won’t frizz u up like a normal towel
Thanks man! Glad seeing another man of culture who's trying the CG method, argain oil makes my hair very greasy but i haven't tried it the way you tried.

I have one creme of nature leave in conditioner and eh it didn't really do a lot tbh. But thanks anyway man! :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and xdxdxnice1
Thanks man! Glad seeing another man of culture who's trying the CG method, argain oil makes my hair very greasy but i haven't tried it the way you tried.

I have one creme of nature leave in conditioner and eh it didn't really do a lot tbh. But thanks anyway man! :)
do you have any thoughts on rice water ??
im very tempted to do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
I heard on YouTube its very good for fine hair
im going to try it for 6 months and ill say if its good or not
GL bro, keep us updated

• +1