"Not all Jews are Bad"

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
"None of the following should be reflected on all Jews." Jews have no problems with blaming Negro slavery on ALL whites, so I have no guilt nor problems with blaming all Jews for problems that certain members of their tribe have caused and continue to cause us. The biggest and most important single factor in the Jewish campaign against White America is the Jewish control of the mass media of news and entertainment. Most Jews, of course, are not media bosses. Most Jews are not in a position to plan the selective reporting of the news or produce films designed to encourage interracial sex, the way Sumner Redstone and Michael Eisner and the Weinstein brothers are. But all of them -- or nearly all of them -- support the same things these Jewish leaders do. What is happening to America is not simply the consequence of having a small number of powerful and evil Jews in the media. It is happening as a consequence of having six million Jews in America. A small number of them control our mass media. The rest provide the Jewish tribal infrastructure which makes that control possible.--Dr. William Pierce

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: patricknodixon, Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 2632 and 5 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
As a Jew, ur gay.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 12150, Blue, Deleted member 6695 and 2 others
not a single

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, Deleted member 2632, Melo95 and 3 others
Lmao, TF is that. Like this doesn't offend me, but reading that statistic annoys me if you aren't ironically poting it.

You can list a bunch of Jews who are pedophiles and call Jews pedophiles... Selection Bias but at least you could defend it.

You can list a bunch of corrupt Jews and call Jews corrupt. Obviously, I would disagree, but once again at least you use examples.

But how fucking retarded do you have to be... So unaware of American history and the stronghold of Christianity in the slave states... To unironically believe that statistic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Lmao, TF is that. Like this doesn't offend me, but reading that statistic annoys me if you aren't ironically poting it.

You can list a bunch of Jews who are pedophiles and call Jews pedophiles... Selection Bias but at least you could defend it.

You can list a bunch of corrupt Jews and call Jews corrupt. Obviously, I would disagree, but once again at least you use examples.

But how fucking retarded do you have to be... So unaware of American history and the stronghold of Christianity in the slave states... To unironically believe that statistic.

Jews were behind the slave trade then and now. The Goyim are the slaves of the Jew.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632 and HowAmIAlive123
Jews were behind the slave trade then and now. The Goyim are the slaves of the Jew.
Word, I forgot to ask my Rabbi for the details of how we used the early American tobacco industry to enslave non-Jews.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 756
The non evil jews are not full jews simple

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Word, I forgot to ask my Rabbi for the details of how we used the early American tobacco industry to enslave non-Jews.
Ask him about the Talmud while you're at it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632 and Deleted member 6403
The non evil jews are not full jews simple
Lmao, I disagree but this comment still killed me, bro.

This site would feel inauthentic if it didn't hate Jews, I come here because it is toxic.

I was born Jewish, and do a semi-decent job keeping up with my faith, praying, reflecting, fasting ect.

The idea that if you aren't an evil Jew, then you aren't fully Jewish, is fucking hilarious tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 12303
Lmao, I disagree but this comment still killed me, bro.

This site would feel inauthentic if it didn't hate Jews, I come here because it is toxic.

I was born Jewish, and do a semi-decent job keeping up with my faith, praying, reflecting, fasting ect.

The idea that if you aren't an evil Jew, then you aren't fully Jewish is fucking hilarious tho.
Its a small group within the jews id say made up of about 70'000

Its a small group within the jews id say made up of about 70'000
Eh, fair enough. As someone who generalizes and talks shit on the internet, I can not really be a hypocrite here.

I am a Jew, in a big Jewish family, and I think highly of my relatives and my ancestors who I knew before they passed.

I made a post discussing being critical of Jews, basically alluding to the necessity of shaming others in your group if you care about regulating the behavior of others you will certainly be associated with.

^This is why so many Black people get offended by the media defending Black people who aren't good people... Because it works against the perception they would like to have. These black people may get called traitors because the system has no room for thought. It honestly is a shame what the country did to black people, and now the system wants to glorify the product it made... black criminals... Rather than realize their difference in the standard of behavior they set is racist in itself.

Idk that may sound retarded because I am drunk but here is the post.

https://looksmax.org/threads/i-reme...l-in-highschool-for-this.290390/#post-4923802

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
I'm not even Muslim, but it's funny how Islam gets criticised for "backwards" verses in the Quran yet no words are lost about the Talmud, which has very vile passages as well.
I wonder why that is? jfl

Attachments

• 1614500157544.png
    1614500157544.png
    97.2 KB · Views: 44
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2632, Deleted member 6403 and Blue