Not being NT isn't an excuse to not get laid

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
If not being NT is really the only thing holding you back then it's easily fixable.

All you have to do to be NT is to not speak monotone and having to keep the convosation as simple as possible to allow the simpleton to follow. Literally all you need to do is talk about movies and games and consoomer stuff because that's all that normies know of. I feel like people overcomplicate being NT. It's so simple. Just talking about juice wrld and the wolf of wall street it's that simple. No need to overcomplicate anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, mogstar, Deleted member 8853 and 8 others
Na you're just too aspie to realise you're aspie unfortunately

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
If not being NT is really the only thing holding you back then it's easily fixable.

All you have to do to be NT is to not speak monotone and having to keep the convosation as simple as possible to allow the simpleton to follow. Literally all you need to do is talk about movies and games and consoomer stuff because that's all that normies know of. I feel like people overcomplicate being NT. It's so simple. Just talking about juice wrld and the wolf of wall street it's that simple. No need to overcomplicate anything.
No tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Gustavo fring

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 5522, DharkDC and 1 other person
Maby

• +1

Juice WRLD isn’t normie conversation unless you don’t talk about his unreleased stuff at all

• +1
Obviously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 5189
just be good looking, then you can talk about anything you want to talk about

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 10172, Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person
Just watch hundreds of hours of Netflix bro

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 10172, Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person
I’m not NT and I’m not incel

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 4387
urge to have any contact with females whatsoever
Jfl your urge to contact females? That's a volcel problem.

autistic chad slayz