Not Coping + Passive Actions = Rotting

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
When you discover the bitter truth of blackpill, you realized how fucked you are just by your own genes. So after getting rid of first shock you must go ascend immediately.
If you don't try to ascend aggresively, then you're soooo fucked up with that truth tables going on in your head while you are still a subhuman.
It's a time bomb for your mental health.
So, go take an action and stop saying it's over.

It's because coping is an healthy mechanism to keep you safe and healthy while all the consequences happening.

No cope, no life !

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, PrisonMike, Deleted member 5145 and 5 others
Yeah but bruh surgeries cost thousands, I'll probably spend a total of 16k€, and that's going off of Andreischev's prices from a few months ago, maybe he raised them like the other surgeons once he understood he was famous af
Luckily I've got the skills and diploma allowing me to get some very good bucks quickly, but I don't know what I would do if I was NEET and in a shitty situation or poor country, only solution would be crime (WOULD BE, MISTER FBI :lul:)

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10494, randomvanish and Deleted member 4797
I am not rotting I am MEWING
Call it what it is

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 10494, BigBoy and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
85628748 p0
heres this cutie for u op you look like u need it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and randomvanish
It's a mog or be mogged world. Ascend aggressively or don't do so at all.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10494, mewcoper and Popsmoke
there is nothing to left for some people, but cope..... until a head transplant is invented

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 10494 and 1 other person
all the copes are gettimg old its ogre

Yeah but bruh surgeries cost thousands, I'll probably spend a total of 16k€, and that's going off of Andreischev's prices from a few months ago, maybe he raised them like the other surgeons once he understood he was famous af
Luckily I've got the skills and diploma allowing me to get some very good bucks quickly, but I don't know what I would do if I was NEET and in a shitty situation or poor country, only solution would be crime (WOULD BE, MISTER FBI :lul:)
HERE IS ANOTHER INCEL TERRORIST SIR,

YES ARREST HIM

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Also im aggressively looksmaxxing because I have a newfound love for Russian women

When you discover the bitter truth of blackpill, you realized how fucked you are just by your own genes. So after getting rid of first shock you must go ascend immediately.
If you don't try to ascend aggresively, then you're soooo fucked up with that truth tables going on in your head while you are still a subhuman.
It's a time bomb for your mental health.
So, go take an action and stop saying it's over.

It's because coping is an healthy mechanism to keep you safe and healthy while all the consequences happening.

No cope, no life !
Time Online 999:04

Wait? Is Andreishew really raising the prices?? There's no way i can save that much... But andreishew was my only hope.

When i decided to kms, instead of doing it, i told myself that i'm gonna moneymax and do surgeries, looks like it's impossible.

I though he's gonna raise prices later like in 2030, but privileged subhumans with shitton of money made him raise the prizes for surgery. I don't know what to say, so pissed off.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and HeavenAdmιn
Wait? Is Andreishew really raising the prices?? There's no way i can save that much... But andreishew was my only hope.

When i decided to kms, instead of doing it, i told myself that i'm gonna moneymax and do surgeries, looks like it's impossible.

I though he's gonna raise prices later like in 2030, but privileged subhumans with shitton of money made him raise the prizes for surgery. I don't know what to say, so pissed off.
No no bro that is pure speculation from my part, but that is what happened with Sinn and Zarrinbal so that would be logical, except if Andreish is giga based. I hope I can get quadrangular lefort 1 that includes the zygos from him, I would ascend SO FUCKING HARD considering that is my only failo, if it costs 7k tbh I would be so happy because that is a saveable amount of money