Not having an ideal bite = DEATH

Can be fixed easily.

Try being manlet.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: kobecel, SayNoToRotting, androidcel and 1 other person
Can be fixed easily.

Try being manlet.
Do you think I should stop wearing the invisalign my dentist gave me after I got my braces removed a few days ago to fix my overbite?

How else would you fix an overbite?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
bites me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome, Coping and 1 other person
Do you think I should stop wearing the invisalign my dentist gave me after I got my braces removed a few days ago to fix my overbite?

Listen to your doc m8

what kind of overbite are you talking about? Deepbite (when the upper incisors are covering too much of the lower ones), or overjet (when the mandible is too much behind)

Because in case it's the latter one, in can be fixed very easily, it's basically just realigning a joint,

Just very recently I naturally fixed my 5 mm overjet just by chintucking and therefore bringing my mandible foreward, the joint wil adapt in no time (I fixed it within 2 months)

I was considering double jaw at first jfl, een planned on wearing elastics for 4 years, and this wasn't even 5 months ago. Am glad that I didn't waste money like this

Last edited: