Not Looking Good = Inconveniencing/Taking From Everyone Around You

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Gold
We aren't even talking about sexual attraction here

GL people walk into a room and make everyone feel better. Kind of like how you see a pretty sculpture on your walk to the grocery store and it makes your day 1% more pleasant.

On the other hand, interacting with something ugly (not even a person necessarily) is a chore. Like walking by a pile of garbage on the street in New York.

Even if you can't look like a MM slayer, it's your duty to make yourself look as good as possible. Fundamentals like shit hygiene and style will get you treated like garbage. At least an ugly dude who made an effort to clean up isn't gross, and ok to talk to/look at.

I am not attracted to certain ethnicities but if they are in shape and well presented I have 100% respect for them, just no attraction.

Some fat guy = making everyone look at what's basically a disease/deformity constantly. Obesity triggers a lot of instinctual red flags when we see it because we know it's fucked up

Respect but no attraction > better than disgust

Attachments

• obese.jpg
    obese.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2012 and 15 others
water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob, Deleted member 2012 and 11 others
GL people walk into a room and make everyone feel better. Kind of like how you see a pretty sculpture on your walk to the grocery store and it makes your day 1% more pleasant.

Not for me, I hate getting mogged.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moneymaxxed, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3202
Water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
God created human souls and they visited heaven
Every human now tries to see the same beauty
We are one of the only creatures that select things based on attraction, even food
In conclusion ugly people are disadvantaged
Water is wet

Water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Chadeep
Pass a rope to me already.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, BlackManlet and 1 other person
i know that everyone hates being near me and visibly gets upset when i am in the classroom etc. i just make everyone's life worse, there is no point in living.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Darkstrand and 1 other person
i know that everyone hates being near me and visibly gets upset when i am in the classroom etc. i just make everyone's life worse, there is no point in living.
Looksmax son

• +1
Man looks is everything it will makes people like you or be your friends or not it triggers into women brain if you are attractive or not

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4209
Man looks is everything it will makes people like you or be your friends or not it triggers into women brain if you are attractive or not
no wonder i never had a single friend for all of school and uni

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
Ugly people/outcasts tend to band together by lack of any other options. I always had an equally subhuman friendgroup in school. All virgins well into our 20s.

• +1
Ugly people/outcasts tend to band together by lack of any other options. I always had an equally subhuman friendgroup in school. All virgins well into our 20s.
Tbh even ugly guys want good looking friends bro
Same bro I had some friends in high school
But most of the time I’m invisible lol

What’s your rating irl ?? Are you average?

Last edited:
  • +1
The "(more better) is better than (more better -1) theory" is the most legit theory out there. It's a shame it's so hard to actually explain to people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII and Chadelite
The "(more better) is better than (more better -1) theory" is the most legit theory out there. It's a shame it's so hard to actually explain to people.
Whats this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Seth Walsh
Get looks or die

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
Tbh even ugly guys want good looking friends bro

Yeah ofcourse, but you are friends not because you want to be, but because of a lack of better options. Friends you don't really have much in common with is in many ways still preferable to no friends at all tbh.

82Jcbqz.jpg

You can do the most cringe shit together because everyone hates you already anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and mido the slayer
Yes, but it's not just looks. It's your whole presence of which looks is one aspect. Your energy, attitude, movements. extroversion, emotional state all play part.

• +1
Yes, but it's not just looks. It's your whole presence of which looks is one aspect. Your energy, attitude, movements. extroversion, emotional state all play part.
Almost bluecel u right

• +1
I take care of my hygiene but I wish taking care of my hygiene made my under eyelid tighter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moneymaxxed, Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
Almost bluecel u right
What he said was what I was trying to explain. But with everything that can change your consequences for better/worse accounted for. Then acknowledging all the things and attempting to improve them all (including face/appearance/lms etc), but going far beyond that too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kade
Yeah ofcourse, but you are friends not because you want to be, but because of a lack of better options. Friends you don't really have much in common with is in many ways still preferable to no friends at all tbh.

82Jcbqz.jpg

You can do the most cringe shit together because everyone hates you already anyways.
Yep tbh

Chad or death ngl

• +1
What he said was what I was trying to explain. But with everything that can change your consequences for better/worse accounted for. Then acknowledging all the things and attempting to improve them all (including face/appearance/lms etc), but going far beyond that too.
OK I see what you mean now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Seth Walsh
I'm not really planing to have any spiritual debate right now but being good looking is one of the most common causes of the enhancing of those other aspects you talk about.

Not set in stone at all though

• +1
Completely agree. Yesterday at walmart I saw a fat landwhale with facial hair who was mouth breathing hard as fuck in the aisle, and I was genuinely scared she was going to touch me because she grossed me the fuck out to look at.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Moneymaxxed and Chadelite
Completely agree. Yesterday at walmart I saw a fat landwhale with facial hair who was mouth breathing hard as fuck in the aisle, and I was genuinely scared she was going to touch me because she grossed me the fuck out to look at.
Have some respect for ur mom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Moneymaxxed
Have some respect for ur mom
My mom is a SEA low IQ foid who once told me the cause of my swollen hernia (my lower intestine protruding through ripped muscle tissue, into my ballsack, causing it to swell up) was caused from eating too much bread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Moneymaxxed and Chadelite
My mom is a SEA low IQ foid who once told me the cause of my swollen hernia (my lower intestine protruding through ripped muscle tissue, into my ballsack, causing it to swell up) was caused from eating too much bread.
Welp if ur asian it's over for u now coronas me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Moneymaxxed
I'm not really planing to have any spiritual debate right now but being good looking is one of the most common causes of the enhancing of those other aspects you talk about.

Not set in stone at all though
All of them exist in a mutual feedback loop. There is no aspect that is not enhanced by all other aspects, nor an aspect that does not enhance every other aspect.

• Love it
  • +1
Screen Shot 2020 04 05 at 202307

I guessed what the title would be wrong tbh

• +1
All of them exist in a mutual feedback loop. There is no aspect that is not enhanced by all other aspects, nor an aspect that does not enhance every other aspect.
Nice

• +1