Not losing weight, but gaining weight in your face makes you GL.

Do you feel that’s sustainable
For the average joe it’s sustainable if you lead a healthy lifestyle which you should. It depends on your resting bodyfat levels though

@Zyros

REad this and stop coping actually

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Just don't be anorexic theory

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa
I like you as a user but where are you pulling these bodyfat percentages from?

Most of the forum does NOT want to go under 10%. Most users here will tell you that if you have to go under 10 it's over for you. Everyone here will tell you their ideal is 12-15%

As for Christian Bale in Batman he was definitely not 20+ bodyfat. Just look at him, he's leaner than most of the population. No one looks good at fucking 20% bodyfat, it's why every Chad is at 12-15%. You cannot find me an example of someone that looks good at high bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
what cope? for me it worked

But u are worshipping extreme almost unhealthy leaness here

LEan face is legit , but for me , lean is 14 percent not sub 10 like most here claim

Most of the forum does NOT want to go under 10%. Most users here will tell you that if you have to go under 10 it's over for you. Everyone here will tell you their ideal is 12-15%

As for Christian Bale in Batman he was definitely not 20+ bodyfat. Just look at him, he's leaner than most of the population. No one looks good at fucking 20% bodyfat, it's why every Chad is at 12-15%. You cannot find me an example of someone that looks good at high bodyfat
The average man is easily 20+ percent and looks like shit, no one looks better at 20% than 10% + fat distrubution is still a thing too lmao

• +1
Reactions: PYT
But u are worshipping extreme almost unhealthy leaness here

LEan face is legit , but for me , lean is 14 percent not sub 10 like most here claim
i am not even as super cut as the people in the OP example pics, but I am just very lean. The thing is that "healthy weight" range is pretty wide, and you have to be in the lower ranges to fully see your face leanness. No need to be unleahty, just very lean and most importantly , low water retention

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8832 and oldcell

I actually didn't say Bale was 20+ body-fat in those movies. He looks about 12-18%, depending which movie it is. His face looks really lean in Batman even though he doesn't have visible abs/has bloated stomach.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
I actually didn't say Bale was 20+ body-fat in those movies. He looks about 12-18%, depending which movie it is. His face looks really lean in Batman even though he doesn't have visible abs/has bloated stomach.
For American Psycho he's easily with decent muscle 11-12 %

In Batman it's probably 15-17

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa