Not losing weight, but gaining weight in your face makes you GL.

I didn't lose my double chin until I got below 15%
I also didn't have cheekbones until 12%
I bet you under-estimate your body-fat. Post pics at what you thought was 20% body-fat. Post pics of your body at 12%.

Image result for 20% body-fat

This guy started off at approx 20% body-fat.

Image result for christian bale body american psycho
Image result for christian bale body american psycho

This is about 11% body-fat.

• +1
Reactions: audreyen
They still look better
Better pictures, their relative ratios on their face didn't change. Look at the first dude, his face is literally the same in terms of rations.

over for me at 15 bmi

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa
These are boneless niggas bhai
Look my pictures, I look boneless. I have 16cm bizygomatic width. Everything on my face is oversized. I am not boneless, I lack proper facial fat distribution. Do you really think modern skulls have big differences?

Look my pictures, I look boneless. I have 16cm bizygomatic width. Everything on my face is oversized. I am not boneless, I lack proper facial fat distribution. Do you really think modern skulls have big differences?
if you have no ogee curve you are boneless
dont matter if wide

i cant find your face though jfl

Better pictures, their relative ratios on their face didn't change. Look at the first dude, his face is literally the same in terms of rations.
There are slight changes to their faces beyond angles

Blonde guy had massive transformation in body:
Example

But not even 0.25PSL difference in face?

If you're leanmaxxing just for face, you're retard. Barely anything will change. This is my main point. You should only leanmaxx for body. Which means not anorexxiamaxxing, but building good muscle mass.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
if you have no ogee curve you are boneless
dont matter if wide

i cant find your face though jfl
If you have fat on zygos you will get ogee curve. Look at zygo fillers.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
View attachment 976646

If you're leanmaxxing just for face, you're retard. Barely anything will change. This is my main point. You should only leanmaxx for body. Which means not anorexxiamaxxing, but building good muscle mass.
show his body transfomraiton
not just face

View attachment 976646

I’m 40 percent bf so I am lean Maxing for health reasons. Anything that improves with face is nice but not my main concern

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8832, Deleted member 2205, getra and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 7076
yeah skeleton/auschwitz tier
guess no pheno for bones. it's all about destiny. at least you have the feature to prettyboy max?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044
guess no pheno for bones. it's all about destiny. at least you have the feature to prettyboy max?
yeah i could prettyboymax but i think its a bit faggy ngl, especially when ur not a teen

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Image result for 15% bodyu-fat to 8%
Image result for 20 to 10 body fat transformation

Massive body halo, but no significant improvement in facial aesthetics(>0.5 PSL improvement).

No change at all.
all of them look much better and have no bones in the face in the first place

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Incelking, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
yeah i could prettyboymax but i think its a bit faggy ngl, especially when ur not a teen
you'r gotta play with your cards...
I look at the same time masculine due to my bones, and soft due to my eye area that is more prettyboyish, and high trust, so i just go by high trust maxxing.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: antiantifa, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 7044
jfl
bones make ogee curves

not fat

@16tyo
this post is the biggest cope ever and OP cant say any of this shit without properly leanmaxxing

biggest cope thread

• +1
Reactions: Zradrad and Deleted member 9072
you'r gotta play with your cards...
I look at the same time masculine due to my bones, and soft due to my eye area that is more prettyboyish, and high trust, so i just go by high trust maxxing.
are u skinny?

• So Sad
this post is the biggest cope ever and OP cant say any of this shit without properly leanmaxxing

biggest cope thread
indeed
imagine using bale who literally became unhealthy and did extreme shit with no gym and shit diet

anorexicmaxxing is diff from leanmaxxing

both can achieve same bf
but in diff way

leanmaxxing is the safe way to go to low bf

anorexic maxxing is dangerous way to go low bf

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 7076 and Deleted member 756
are u skinny?
i wish... frame wise i'm too wide, fwhr i'm too wide but it gives kinda high trust vibe cuz of zygos, and i have a big skull. and i never was lean in my life, probably endomorph. I wish i was skinny...

Last edited:
  • +1
@Amnesia check out this cope thread

BIGGEST COPE IN EXISTENCE JFL

i wish... frame wise i'm too wide, fwhr i'm too white but it gives kinda high trust vibe cuz of zygos, and i have a big skull. and i never was lean in my life, probably endomorph. I was i was skinny...
i think im ectomorph, i could just work out and improve my frame but its hard af for me to gain weight due to appetite issues

• So Sad
indeed
imagine using bale who literally became unhealthy and did extreme shit with no gym and shit diet

both can achieve same bf
but in diff way

I think good looking loser makes a good point where he says that sure most men won’t be chad after getting lean but they’ll be able to get laid more often and probably reach the standards of more women where they won’t be rejected because on face. I think we all have to be realistic about what fat loss will do

indeed

both can achieve same bf
but in diff way

the thing is, the biggest changes happen at the lowest bodyfats. the change from 20% to 15% in the face wont be crazy. but from 15% to 10% is huge

if i eat like shit for a couple days i literally get bloated after having hollow cheeks previously just because of a couple % of bf

cant believe OP its over if you look bad at 20%, 10% will look the same :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8832, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 9072
i think im ectomorph, i could just work out and improve my frame but its hard af for me to gain weight due to appetite issues
you don't feel appetite?
To me i store most fat in legs for example.
In my whole life i was never below 20/100 bf. and it's a hard time ASF to maintain a diet, near impossible i just need to eat.
And, doing sport? very hard to keep a schedule, i'm very impatient.

• +1
bruh he was unhealthy as fuk for that movie jfl

did it the hard way and not safe way

lean or death

stop coping with muh fat on face

low body fat is the most important
I agree, but if you can see abs there isn't much point continuing, really low BF is not sustainable

• +1
Legit 7%BF on the left, completely fucking dried out, bloated pig on the right
And he looks more approachable and actually happy when fat compared to anorexic maxxing

you don't feel appetite?
To me i store most fat in legs for example.
In my whole life i was never below 20/100 bf. and it's a hard time ASF to maintain a diet, near impossible i just need to eat.
And, doing sport? very hard to keep a schedule, i'm very impatient.
i feel it but, i lose it very quickly. like halfway into a meal and im full already and cant continue so it gets pretty hard to gain weight that way
if i do sport id just lose even more weight which would probably kill me jfl

• Woah
And he looks more approachable and actually happy when fat compared to anorexic maxxing
Thats because he's literally dying in the first photo, both are subhuman but I would rather have to gain 15lbs than to lose 50lbs jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Thats because he's literally dying in the first photo, both are subhuman but I would rather have to gain 15lbs than to lose 50lbs jfl
True
Being too skinny is better than being too fat

i feel it but, i lose it very quickly. like halfway into a meal and im full already and cant continue so it gets pretty hard to gain weight that way
if i do sport id just lose even more weight which would probably kill me jfl
it's insane.. exactly as my dad. He is very tall, very low bodyfat naturally because he doesn't eat much and wide framed. it looks 10x more aesthetic than a 5ft11.5 manlet that weight 90kg.

• Woah
it's insane.. exactly as my dad. He is very tall, very low bodyfat naturally because he doesn't eat much and wide framed. it looks 10x more aesthetic than a 5ft11.5 manlet that weight 90kg.
how tall is ur dad if 5'11 is manlet jfl

• So Sad
how tall is ur dad if 5'11 is manlet jfl
Was 6ft3.5 in his "prime", ie before his mid 40s, cuz iirc you lose 1 inch every 10 years starting from 40.

• So Sad
Was 6ft3.5 in his "prime", ie before his mid 40s, cuz iirc you lose 1 inch every 10 years starting from 40.
wtf, im ur height and im lucky cause my dad isnt tall at all
its half a inch after 40 not one

• Woah
wtf, im ur height and im lucky cause my dad isnt tall at all
its half a inch after 40 not one
i used to feel sad that every guy that was taller than me or most had shorter dads. especially given my mom really wished i would end up taller. But it's destiny. At least i'm not a dwarf nor ugly. We'r too much ungrateful.

• +1
i used to feel sad that every guy that was taller than me or most had shorter dads. especially given my mom really wished i would end up taller. But it's destiny. At least i'm not a dwarf nor ugly. We'r too much ungrateful.
ik what how u feel, i was this 15-16 bmi during my teens and would end up 6'1 if i was normal weight according to doctors

• So Sad
If you try to go below 10% bf as a natty you are FUCKING RETARDED.
10-12% is where you want to be.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8832, antiantifa and Deleted member 756
Terracope. The difference between 10 percent bodyfat and 14 percent ist also there

• JFL