Not only is clown world a forced meme it's kinda soy too

IceCutter

IceCutter

Banned
Whenever I see guys posting about clown world or honk honk I do so with this image of them
57d08f521700000233c78495.jpeg

Forced memes are cope and should be nipped in the bud and short lived

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 2275 and 11 others
Legit tho

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, middayshowers, turkproducer and 5 others
haha claiming to hold an absurdist/nihilist worldview makes me an amateur philosopher, r-right fellow slightly-edgy 115 iq normies?

give me a break

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Elvisandreaa, AbandonShip and 15 others
haha claiming to hold an absurdist/nihilist worldview makes me an amateur philosopher, r-right fellow slightly-edgy 115 iq normies?

> /s
57d08f521700000233c78495.jpeg

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2275 and 4 others
psyop to keep us docile by making us just accept degeneracy instead of trying to change it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 3990, heroinfather and 6 others
Honk honk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Insomniac
clown world is a term that has been in use on the internet for at least 5 years. Do tell how that is a "forced" meme. honkpill is something else.

what should be nipped in the bud is your account, STOP POASTING FAGGOT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Gebirgscel, The Dude Abides and 6 others
how is pepe still around?
Someone shoot this toad in the face already

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, AbandonShip, Ritalincel and 7 others
clown world is a term that has been in use on the internet for at least 5 years. Do tell how that is a "forced" meme. honkpill is something else.

what should be nipped in the bud is your account, STOP POASTING FAGGOT
Forced meme because suddenly it blew up on reddit and 4chan a couple months ago and is now primarily propagated by normtards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Swagwaffle, Ritalincel and 1 other person
Tradthots on Twitter and Instagram and r/the_donald are starting to claim to be "honkpilled" and to be living in a "clown world" and tons of people are using the clown + earth emoji combo in YouTube comment sections. These are indicators that it's become a thoroughly soyified meme (not that it was philosophically sophisticated to begin with).

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle, Insomniac and Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
It is over.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Swagwaffle and Insomniac
Forced meme? Soy? How so?

Acknowledging the failings of the world, that's a good thing. Not being crushed by the despair that comes with realizing the failings of the world, that's a good thing. I will say, however, that we should do more than just shrug at the failings of the world.

I think the Honkpill is taking the right steps. Previous pills were like "The world sucks, let's kill ourselves/kill other people." The Honkpill is like "The world sucks, here's are several curated examples showing how." You can't win a battle of ideas with violence. You can only win with other ideas.

• +1
psyop to keep us docile by making us just accept degeneracy instead of trying to change it tbh

That's the thing though, if they were just accepting it that would be bad. And there's a lot of people on forums and stuff who do just shrug at it and take it as a joke. But there is actual Honkpill activism. And @IceCutter has seen it. Activism is the opposite of acceptance.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Swagwaffle

I get it but I'm kind of indifferent on the meme.

• +1
it rits me
soylent.0.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Insomniac
Today at 1:11 AM

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Swagwaffle
JFL at your logic. "lets shame this forced meme with ANOTHER forced meme!"

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Insomniac
442.jpg

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel and Swagwaffle
Is that a normfag meme? Sorry I don’t keep up with those

JFL at your logic. "lets shame this forced meme with ANOTHER forced meme!"
You mean soy? I suppose you have a point...

I do enjoy eating tofu dish from time to time, that's soy based isn't it

• +1
You mean soy? I suppose you have a point...

I do enjoy eating tofu dish from time to time, that's soy based isn't it

it is indeed, snow

• +1
Forced meme? Soy? How so?

Acknowledging the failings of the world, that's a good thing. Not being crushed by the despair that comes with realizing the failings of the world, that's a good thing. I will say, however, that we should do more than just shrug at the failings of the world.

I think the Honkpill is taking the right steps. Previous pills were like "The world sucks, let's kill ourselves/kill other people." The Honkpill is like "The world sucks, here's are several curated examples showing how." You can't win a battle of ideas with violence. You can only win with other ideas.
JFL AT SUBSCRIBING TO POLITICS IN 2019 WHEN ALL THAT MATTERS IS VIOLATING HOLES. CHAD IS APOLITICAL AND IS FUCKING ANY AND ALL PUSSY WHILE STORMFRONTCELS CRY ABOUT BBC VIOLATING WHITE WOMEN AND SOYCUCKS CRY ABOUT MISOGYNISTS VIOLATING ALL WOMEN.

• +1
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel and Swagwaffle
JFL AT SUBSCRIBING TO POLITICS IN 2019 WHEN ALL THAT MATTERS IS VIOLATING HOLES. CHAD IS APOLITICAL AND IS FUCKING ANY AND ALL PUSSY WHILE STORMFRONTCELS CRY ABOUT BBC VIOLATING WHITE WOMEN AND SOYCUCKS CRY ABOUT MISOGYNISTS VIOLATING ALL WOMEN.

When people say "politics" they aren't talking about government, they're talking about social issues at large. Not who you vote for. They're talking about exposing children to sexual materials, teaching them about sex toys and drag queens, and how that's not good.

• +1
Reactions: IceCutter and Swagwaffle
It’s over for pretty brads

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Insomniac
bumo

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787