Not only is clown world a forced meme it's kinda soy too

god forbid normies realize what sick shit happens in our world. The honkler meme is better than the doomer meme because instead of getting depressed about it and ultimately ignore it we put it on display like the circus it is. We pull the curtain away from this sick charade and shine a light exposing what happens in the dark. I understand the normies will make make the meme annoying but now we have everyday people realizing what the fuck goes on during their netflix binges. These faggots are now being confronted and normal people are starting to rethink their social conditioning.

Legit yes, clown world is just incels trying to cope by laughing at it when in reality they're depressed

We need batmancel memes

Legit yes, clown world is just incels trying to cope by laughing at it when in reality they're depressed

We need batmancel memes

Camus was about certain things though

Forced meme? Soy? How so?

Acknowledging the failings of the world, that's a good thing. Not being crushed by the despair that comes with realizing the failings of the world, that's a good thing. I will say, however, that we should do more than just shrug at the failings of the world.

I think the Honkpill is taking the right steps. Previous pills were like "The world sucks, let's kill ourselves/kill other people." The Honkpill is like "The world sucks, here's are several curated examples showing how." You can't win a battle of ideas with violence. You can only win with other ideas.

Because you're trying to see things in a positive light and laugh at them which is just cope

"Only one thing can be certain, I think therefore I am. I've had dreams where I would sleep and go into another dream. This world could be a dream within a dream, but one thing remains constant, I think. My mind is at the center of all things no matter which dream or supposed reality I'm in, this is only my perception, or is it? I choose the direction and flow of my thoughts. Sometimes you are in a dream with no control other times you have all the control. My will is the destiny of my universe."
cope

Because you're trying to see things in a positive light and laugh at them which is just cope

But you're not trying to see them in a more positive light. You're not trying to ignore them or cope with them. You're trying to fight back against these things. It's an evolution from depressed hopeless and bitterness at the world, to righteous anger. Or at least, it is at its best.

794.png

But you're not trying to see them in a more positive light. You're not trying to ignore them or cope with them. You're trying to fight back against these things. It's an evolution from depressed hopeless and bitterness at the world, to righteous anger. Or at least, it is at its best.

794.png

Most clownpills are about lauging not "righteous anger"

Most clownpills are about lauging not "righteous anger"

There is laughing, but that's not all you do. You laugh because it's the opposite of just sulking about it.

XD

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 1106
haha claiming to hold an absurdist/nihilist worldview makes me an amateur philosopher, r-right fellow slightly-edgy 115 iq normies?

give me a break

• JFL
Reactions: Carnivore
the term clown world has been around for years in edgy far right circles, it only started gaining traction with normies recently at which point it took on a completely different spin from the one originally intended. Another instance of normroaches ruining everything

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
This is very unsettling.

How can it be forced if we live in a clown world?

It is over.

• +1
How is it soy?

IceCutter

• JFL
Reactions: Insomniac
or

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Jfl at .co being full of lowbrow normalphaggots still pushing this "meme" 3 months later.

https://incels.is/threads/can-we-add-a-joker-smiley.146461/post-3070031

Most shitty ironic memes and nu pepe bullshit is forced and unfunny

• +1
I don't see anything wrong with it. It's a very apt term to describe the lunacy of the dating market in the West.

clown world

Attachments

• 1579201744719.png
    1579201744719.png
    65.3 KB · Views: 0

• WTF
Honks me xd

OP ended up becoming part of IncelTears, just letting you dudes know. What a massive cuck this ‘man’ is and no I’m not even joking either.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Marsiere214
Honk honk

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
and shit has gotten even worse since when this thread started

• +1
Reactions: WhiteBlackpiller
and shit has gotten even worse since when this thread started
No. Since this thread has started multiple people have exposed plans like the great reset, NWO, agenda 2030 or how you want to call it, chemtrails, Big Pharma, jews etc. It already was there since 1954, when the Bilderberg group, the most powerful organization in the world was founded by prince Bernhard of the Netherlands, who in the 90's handed over leadership to Klaus Schwab, The "conspiracy theories" have gone viral since this thread has been made and conspiracies have been exposed.