Not sure if I still buy into new world order theory

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I use to be a massive believer in the nwo order theory (the idea that that the western political class is secretly creating the conditions for a new world order totalitarian government by flooding the west with low IQ foreigners who vote for dictatorship), because so far it seems like it's coming true.

And yet, as of recently I can't help but wonder if the theory actually holds true given a few things.....

Let's start with the single biggest problem with nwo theory........how are the elites going to keep the masses under control once technological unemployment kicks in? The welfare state is already collapsing because of migrant immigration, so it seems unlikely they will be able to keep the proles happy via some form of basic welfare scheme while they secretly replace everybody with robots, simply because there won't even be any money to do so. Via force? Even the threat of force won't help them if millions of angry people everywhere take it to the street.

Now, I think the nwo theory is true IN PART because the western political class is legit corrupt as fuck and would most certainly LIKE a new world order. But honestly, with the way things are going I just fail to see how they are going to keep this clusterfuck under control in the bigger schemes of things.

51lptha4rXL

@battlefieldincel

It’s what ugly niggas use a cope. “Females are acting like this cuz of feminism, no nigga they just got the rights to, they been wanting dick”.

Same for dumb conservatives “Gays are taking over, no they arnt, 99% of ppl irl hate the lgbt movement.

Same for dumb conservatives “Gays are taking over, no they arnt, 99% of ppl irl hate the lgbt movement.

No they don't. Governments in some countries even subsidize them they are so cucked.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Phad
Even if it's real who cares

It will massively influence your future life comfort.
How so? All I care about is my family and friends. The Jews can manipulate other people as much as they want IDC as long as I protect the people I care about

How so? All I care about is my family and friends. The Jews can manipulate other people as much as they want IDC as long as I protect the people I care about
The gays gonna fuck your asshole and if you say no it’s homophobic

The gays gonna fuck your asshole and if you say no it’s homophobic
You're right bro I should just b myself and b gay haha ?
Can I please get my gold kind stranger

you have a point for sure.