Not training legs will give you an illusion of bigger body

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Hey bros, this time its time to discuss my theory.

This goes from a previous post: https://looksmax.org/threads/is-leg-training-important-in-bodybuilding.12440/

I want to make a key point, not training legs will give an illusion of a bigger body.

Article: https://www.letshangout.com/articles/the-most-attractive-part-of-mans-body-according-to-women/

Legs arent even in the list, instead of leg day you can do an upper body and make your progress

I have chicken legs and it makes my body look much bigger:

TLDR: So in conclusion, focus on upper body first and after a year you can add in extra days for legs. Legs are cope and do not provide attraction except a butt, which is a bonus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Honestly I never fucking train legs lol,
Its so fucking boring and my upper body isnt big enough yet anyways

• +1
Reactions: xz90 and kobecel
No legs for your hairline.

• +1
Reactions: Rayisme07, ZyzzReincarnate, jefferson and 12 others
I started doing 5/3/1 when there is 2x legs a week and 2x upper body. (It also includes core due to summer coming)

I did kind of my program and it helped me a lot more than doing 5x5 before and I got no iois at all

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1089

Those chicken legs look so retarded to your upper body ngl
Not a big fan of training legs but your legs are just too skinny jfl

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin and kobecel
View attachment 33469
Those chicken legs look so retarded to your upper body ngl
Nah bro I think it looks fine for me, not noticable as I sit most of the time (in the bus, bar, etc, except when walking) I havent seen a woman who didnt check me out because she saw my legs and it was a turnoff for her

You look.. scared

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Sizzurp and Extra Chromosome
no legs for your face

• +1
Reactions: dodt
I just do a couple of hundreds bodysquats each day not more though

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Training legs is one of my favorite,you gotta train everything, i always had skinny legs i like having big tree trunk legs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 656, kobecel and 1 other person
You MUST train your legs, otherwise it looks extremely bad. Training your legs can be skipped when you have decent ones after a bit of training, usually they grow pretty fast. Don't make the mistake to skip legday if your legs are skinny tho.

• +1
Reactions: Wes30001, RationalBrody, jefferson and 3 others
Training my legs is the most fun part of my workout and also requires my full focus. If I’m not squatting and deadlifting at a minimum I can call my workout a failure

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
Gymcelling is getting a lean face. That is all.
Pumping your muscles up is pointless. Waste of life, money, time and effort.
Get the lean face, get the six-pack and an overall toned physique and just maintain that

• +1
Reactions: Leamsefmare
that might be the reason u feel low t.

leg training boosts ur test to the max. i feel really good after heavy squats or leg press

that might be the reason u feel low t.

leg training boosts ur test to the max. i feel really good after heavy squats or leg press

Allright

subhuman IQ post, as always. training legs is key to a balanced physique, if your legs look disproportionate it will ridicule your entire physique.

what you said only makes sense for clinically short people with non-existing femur length who only become stockier and appear even smaller. anyone with decent femur length or even long femur (aka long legs), leg training is crucial and adds to overall aesthetics and your dominance

also not to talk abouit all the health/hormonal benefits. from heavy squats and deads your T increases significantly more than gymbro style pump push workouts which can help improve your facial fat distribution, lose more fat in general etc. training lower body hard will literally help you build your upper body more compared to not training legs

• +1
Reactions: Wes30001, 712127, jefferson and 5 others
u look scared
subhuman IQ post, as always. training legs is key to a balanced physique, if your legs look disproportionate it will ridicule your entire physique.

what you said only makes sense for clinically short people with non-existing femur length who only become stockier and appear even smaller. anyone with decent femur length or even long femur (aka long legs), leg training is crucial and adds to overall aesthetics and your dominance

View attachment 33471

View attachment 33472

also not to talk abouit all the health/hormonal benefits. from heavy squats and deads your T increases significantly more than gymbro style pump push workouts which can help improve your facial fat distribution, lose more fat in general etc. training lower body hard will literally help you build your upper body more compared to not training legs
op is fucking retarded
also girls do like legs
op looks scared probably raped as a kid

• +1
Reactions: Wes30001, mrdolphin, SayNoToRotting and 4 others
KEEP PROJECTING AND CRYING FOR HIM. @FatmanO IS THE BIGGEST SLAYER THE WORLD WILL EVER ENCOUNTER. HIS PRESENCE ALONE IS A BLESSING FOR US.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
u look scared

op is fucking retarded
also girls do like legs
No its cause Im afraid that I got your mom pregnant, but Im too high T for that

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Pex1992
No its cause Im afraid that I got your mom pregnant, but Im too high T for that
high E u mean, jfl at your fat booty
ur scared of darkness u fucking cuck
look at ur eyes

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and Deleted member 483
CNbABoUU8AA71Zs.jpg:large

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 470 and Extra Chromosome
Cope. The only compliments ive ever received from foids were about my legs. Every guy with thin legs that i saw were low t ogre

KEEP PROJECTING AND CRYING FOR HIM. @FatmanO IS THE BIGGEST SLAYER THE WORLD WILL EVER ENCOUNTER. HIS PRESENCE ALONE IS A BLESSING FOR US.
lol ur mixing him with arcbrah only arcbrah deserves that, fatman has a big booty and gets pounded by slavs on the refular

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, kobecel and Extra Chromosome
I agree but I have massively mountaineer calves genetically, however, If I had your legs I would not skip them
at least get some respectable normie size so you can have some dignity man

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin
OP is a retard jfl, look at those noodles and fat es trogen ass

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Cope. The only compliments ive ever received from foids were about my legs. Every guy with thin legs that i saw were low t ogre

why are foids complimenting your legs if I may ask

He should really do bloodwork (srs)
The fat distribution is concerning as well.
yeah he has a big fat ass and feels emotions like a foid, he should tranny max and money max in thailand tbh, would serve him better

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel
He is manlet
He should really do bloodwork (srs)
The fat distribution is concerning as well.
I did bloodwork 9months ago and nothing was severe, so its fine lol and I was less muscular then
OP is a retard jfl, look at those noodles and fat es trogen ass
Cage at your joke, I have long arms ofc they need more time to be muscular.
Jfl when women look at my chest and back and not my arms, its ogre cause you never leave your basement

He is manlet

I did bloodwork 9months ago and nothing was severe, so its fine lol and I was less muscular then

Cage at your joke, I have long arms ofc they need more time to be muscular.
Jfl when women look at my chest and back and not my arms, its ogre cause you never leave your basement
LOL I AM A CONFIRMED SLAYER, UR AN ESTROGENIC FAT SLUT

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
lol keep coping, if you don't stop this cope ill give you a new brother
lol, u look scared with those eyes and big ass, just become a tranny theory

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and androidcel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 483 and Deleted member 1089
lol OP,

knew u were submissive, u submit to me on an online forum after bul lyiong you, jfl ur a foid now boyo
Its only cause I want to make you feel good for your subhumanism o3o

Its only cause I want to make you feel good for your subhumanism o3o
lol keep crying for me, ur wish is to reach 6/10 irl lol, imagine being subhuman u want to be 6/10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome and androidcel
lol keep crying for me, ur wish is to reach 6/10 irl lol, imagine being subhuman u want to be 6/10
I don't have time arguing with kids, gonna reap my benefits of ancesion. Goodbye boyo

You don’t need to make excuses just to skip leg day

I only train my calves, and that everyday.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and FatmanO