Not training legs will give you an illusion of bigger body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483 and androidcel
saved
tag this guy with confirmed homosexual mods

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel
You guys are bluepill about body lol

Women want toned body just little defenetion and low bf that’s what prime women want age (18-30)

You guys are bluepill about body lol

Women want toned body just little defenetion and low bf that’s what prime women want age (18-30)
Still takes 1yr of lifting lol

Still takes 1yr of lifting lol
Yea tbh ? I’m already skinny with little definition can I slay? Or I need to train 6 months more? Should I pm you I need advice

Yea tbh ? I’m already skinny with little definition can I slay? Or I need to train 6 months more? Should I pm you I need advice
Don't PM him, he is a notorious gay rapist. Just a friendly warning.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and mido the slayer
  • JFL
Reactions: JellyBelly
Too bad,i have little muscle on my upper body and monsterously muscular legs with calves cut like diamonds.

Don't PM him, he is a notorious gay rapist. Just a friendly warning.
Bro why did you blow my cover
Too bad,i have little muscle on my upper body and monsterously muscular legs with calves cut like diamonds.
Work upper body and you are set

are my legs good enough to focus on just upper body for a while?

View attachment 33653 are my legs good enough to focus on just upper body for a while?
Yeh Id add mass on upper body now. Mybe 1x a week lower body and 3x a week upper. Its in my situation where its silly where I look big above but no muscle below but imo still get noticed by women

• +1
True tho, there's a teacher I have that only trains Upper Body, and it Looks better than 99% of the GymMaxed guys around here. Girls pay 0 attention to your lege, unless they are skinny, no point in training them past begginer level

Guys who don't train Legs are phaggots

Legit thread, the only things I do for legs right now are sumo deadlifts, hip abduction and calf raises. Guys who focus on getting their squat numbers up always end up looking like centaurs.

• +1
subhuman IQ post, as always. training legs is key to a balanced physique, if your legs look disproportionate it will ridicule your entire physique.

what you said only makes sense for clinically short people with non-existing femur length who only become stockier and appear even smaller. anyone with decent femur length or even long femur (aka long legs), leg training is crucial and adds to overall aesthetics and your dominance

View attachment 33471

View attachment 33472

also not to talk abouit all the health/hormonal benefits. from heavy squats and deads your T increases significantly more than gymbro style pump push workouts which can help improve your facial fat distribution, lose more fat in general etc. training lower body hard will literally help you build your upper body more compared to not training legs
david laid is such a fucking god

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483