Nothing brings happiness

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Tyrant
when I was 16 I thought having surgeries would make me happy forever
when I was 19 I thought having money would make me happy forever
Now I have both money and surgeries done and i'm sad for no reason. i'm not low T, or easily depressed. I guess the world has its own way of keeping people from ascending

• So Sad
Reactions: DarknLost, SikKunt and Demir
Validation from women brings happiness.

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost and Krezo
Validation from women brings happiness.
also just to a certain degree. if you were ugly your whole life and never got any recognition from girls and then get approached or looked at, you will feel good, even if it happens 2x, 3x, 4x etc but when you get it everyday like male models, it gets boring just like when you earn shit ton of money, at some point you wont care as much and it will only make you more sad because you always thought it will change your life and make you happy but then you realize theres more important stuff

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand and Demir
Happiness doesn't come from external factors like looks or money, it comes from within.

Your values are what determines your happiness. You striving to become better and overcoming challenges makes you happy. That's what a lot of people on this site seem to overlook. They think it's just "cope". Sure get your surgery, I'm thinking about getting some myself ngl, but that's not gonna bring happiness.

You have to find new ways to improve and make your life interesting. Complacency breeds unhappiness.

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand, Bluepill, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Happiness doesn't come from external factors like looks or money, it comes from within.

Your values are what determines your happiness. You striving to become better and overcoming challenges makes you happy. That's what a lot of people on this site seem to overlook. They think it's just "cope". Sure get your surgery, I'm thinking about getting some myself ngl, but that's not gonna bring happiness.

You have to find new ways to improve and make your life interesting. Complacency breeds unhappiness.

legit tbh ngl.

call it cope but you can actually be happy if you're mentally satisfied with your life regardless how well your dating life is.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy