[Blackpill] Nothing matters in the end

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Erudite
Time online
11d 4h 4m
We're all gonna die and be forgotten anyways

So remind yourself. Even if you fail its not that big of a deal jfl

Most people forget about their forthcoming death and waste their lives dwelling on worthless shit : dont be like them

Work on your goals sure but never forget that nothing actually matters it wont change your destiny tbh.

balding17yomanletcel

balding17yomanletcel

roped
Time online
52d 3h 33m
ion remember asking

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Erudite
Time online
11d 4h 4m
Idk how to explain it precisely but what I'm trying to say is
Life itself is meaningless so dont make it a chore you see what I mean
Swallow the DEATHPILL the most brutal of all.

streege

streege

Life is about hapiness and i love you all.
Time online
83d 21h 38m
ko
Idk how to explain it precisely but what I'm trying to say is
Life itself is meaningless so dont make it a chore you see what I mean
Swallow the DEATHPILL the most brutal of all.
it has a purpose

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Erudite
Time online
11d 4h 4m
Shit thread, defeatist mindset cope.
Sorry for reminding you that you're gonna be a pile of dust in 70 years from now(at best)

If nothing matters it's equally as arbitrary for everything to matter

digest that bruh
Cope, at the end everything vanishes and you're no exception.

• +1
Reactions: lll
Dios

Dios

2/10 IRL
Time online
23d 21h 30m
Work on your goals sure but never forget that nothing actually matters it wont change your destiny
I feel like I get your point but at the same time I don't. With destiny do you mean death?

• +1
mattzdeb

mattzdeb

BAN ME
Time online
17d 11h 22m
Life is a literal
Game for you to prove yourself in. All religion all science can be traced back to a single belief that you are energy in a vessel . You are controlling a character for now.

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Erudite
Time online
11d 4h 4m
ko

it has a purpose
No it fucking doesnt
Look at everything we've built : the economy, our wageslaving system, education, skyscrapers, stadiums, whatever

All it took was a minuscule natural disease to overthrow all of it. Everything you used to do before this little shitty virus decided to chime in and spread changed overnight jfl.

People are whining cause their lives arent the same as before the quarantine. They all forgot that they're no bigger than a grain of salt in this universe

We'll all disappear and so will everything g we will have accomplished by the end of our trip on earth buddy boyo.

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Erudite
Time online
11d 4h 4m
I feel like I get your point but at the same time I don't. With destiny do you mean death?
Yes. Nothing will change the fact that your body progressively deteriorates and rots, we'll all die bro

• +1
Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Zephir
Time online
74d 17h 33m
Silicon valley invests hundreds of millions, into anti aging research atm. In 20-30 years we will have a lot of stuff on the market to make life a lot longer and also very good new loonsmax stuff. Future looks not bad (for youngcels below 25).

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

Zephir
Time online
25d 12h 35m
if nothing matters in end why dont you rope rn?
^
This
If theres no point and you can't be fucked ascending your gonna live a miserable life so just rope lol
Also Looksmaxxing section lol
@mods

• +1
Chadlite Rutherford

Chadlite Rutherford

Quantum
Time online
41d 26m
Shit thread, defeatist mindset cope.
If OP really believed nothing mattered

Why the fuck would he not be booking every surgery and roid maxx and tattoo maxx and get shredded, he would atleast ascend to normie women

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Erudite
Time online
11d 4h 4m
Silicon valley invests hundreds of millions, into anti aging research atm. In 20-30 years we will have a lot of stuff on the market to make life a lot longer and also very good new loonsmax stuff. Future looks not bad (for youngcels below 25).
You dont get it
Death cannot be avoided. If you understand this you are free from the pressure you've been fed by this shitty society.
Its okay to fail its okay to be subhuman its okay to be you because everything, except your death, is temporary and so are you

Dios

Dios

2/10 IRL
Time online
23d 21h 30m
Yes. Nothing will change the fact that your body progressively deteriorates and rots, we'll all die bro
Sure, death shall find me fully prepared to depart therewith, however there's still a life you gotta live. I guess your point was just to not care about anything, but that's a trap, you should still care on your vision while you're here.

balding17yomanletcel

balding17yomanletcel

roped
Time online
52d 3h 33m
jfl if you think fragile humanoids are going to find immortality lmao

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Erudite
Time online
11d 4h 4m

Why the fuck would he not be booking every surgery and roid maxx and tattoo maxx and get shredded, he would atleast ascend to normie women
Because... u said it urself , nothing matters. I'd rather work on my goals without overexerting myself

balding17yomanletcel

balding17yomanletcel

roped
Time online
52d 3h 33m
You dont get it
Death cannot be avoided. If you understand this you are free from the pressure you've been fed by this shitty society.
Its okay to fail its okay to be subhuman its okay to be you because everything, except your death, is temporary and so are you
i get it son, and im free in all ways like you are, i know not fear know that im going to die someday

Aeons

Aeons

Apprentice
Time online
14d 14h 24m
So why are you alive if you believe in that?

eternal life

eternal life

volcel in denial
Time online
13d 3h 55m
losers go to hell

MentalCel666

MentalCel666

Instructor
Time online
30d 22h 40m
life is a dna molecule that only cares that you consume and reproduce your genes chad or incel it doesn't matter their is no reason for your existence you rise only to fall everything else is cope

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Erudite
Time online
11d 4h 4m
So why are you alive if you believe in that?
cause death hasnt met me yet lol why should I go against the natural order , if I'm alive then fine I'll live
Sure, death shall find me fully prepared to depart therewith, however there's still a life you gotta live. I guess your point was just to not care about anything, but that's a trap, you should still care on your vision while you're here.
Yeah live ur life
But don forget

Dope

Dope

Time online
75d 5h 11m
do you think life is "worth" living if there's no purpose? Because that's the hard truth. If you truly thought that, you'd be dead by now.

there is no purpose in life
nothing has a purpose
you are just metaphysics, nothing more

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Erudite
Time online
11d 4h 4m
do you think life is "worth" living if there's no purpose? Because that's the hard truth. If you truly thought that, you'd be dead by now.

there is no purpose in life
nothing has a purpose
you are just metaphysics, nothing more
Nothing is worth it since we're all gonna die lol
Commiting suicide is the dumbest thing to do since I'm gonna die anyways so I might as well live my life before doing so even if its shit jfl

Kade

Kade

Arcanologist
Time online
79d 8h 41m

yeah he just seems like a low iq defeatist that thinks he’s saying something new or insightful

GetThatBread

GetThatBread

King of Africa
Time online
60d 13h 44m
Life is a literal
Game for you to prove yourself in. All religion all science can be traced back to a single belief that you are energy in a vessel . You are controlling a character for now.
I feel like you’re spiritually intelligent; Great minds think alike 💯 I can tell you aren’t the typical user like my boy @Chadelite

disillusioned

disillusioned

Zephir
Time online
41d 17h 46m
Cope nobody has to remember you in order for you to enjoy yourself.

GetThatBread

GetThatBread

King of Africa
Time online
60d 13h 44m
The purpose of life is to enjoy yourself and living a life of true happiness. You’re your own character in this short life and if you are miserable then just rope to end your agonizing existence. If you aren’t trying to better yourself for your happiness then you aren’t really respecting your existence and might as well kill yourself. Happiness is subjective; some like LDARing more than self improvement and if they’re truly happy doing that then they’ve won in life

mattzdeb

mattzdeb

BAN ME
Time online
17d 11h 22m
I feel like you’re spiritually intelligent; Great minds think alike 💯 I can tell you aren’t the typical user like my boy @Chadelite
Yeah a lot of people on here are in a bad state of mind. A lot of people on here are extremely smart and a lot of the time that comes with over thinking rumination on negative thoughts etc. it’s stupid and harmful to live in such a negative light though

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)