Nothing matters in the end

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Diamond
We're all gonna die and be forgotten anyways

So remind yourself. Even if you fail its not that big of a deal jfl

Most people forget about their forthcoming death and waste their lives dwelling on worthless shit : dont be like them

Work on your goals sure but never forget that nothing actually matters it wont change your destiny tbh.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SpiritualCel, Limbo, Deleted member 6401 and 9 others
ion remember asking

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and Kade
Shit thread, defeatist mindset cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, karbo, Deleted member 502 and 7 others
If nothing matters it's equally as arbitrary for everything to matter

digest that bruh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Limbo, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4577 and 4 others
Idk how to explain it precisely but what I'm trying to say is
Life itself is meaningless so dont make it a chore you see what I mean
Swallow the DEATHPILL the most brutal of all.

• +1
Reactions: rambocel, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5258 and 1 other person
ko
it has a purpose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SubhumanCurrycel
Sorry for reminding you that you're gonna be a pile of dust in 70 years from now(at best)

If nothing matters it's equally as arbitrary for everything to matter

digest that bruh
Cope, at the end everything vanishes and you're no exception.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
if nothing matters in end why dont you rope rn?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Limbo, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
Work on your goals sure but never forget that nothing actually matters it wont change your destiny

I feel like I get your point but at the same time I don't. With destiny do you mean death?

• +1
Life is a literal
Game for you to prove yourself in. All religion all science can be traced back to a single belief that you are energy in a vessel . You are controlling a character for now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Saturn, middayshowers and 1 other person
Legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Zdeweilx
ko

it has a purpose
No it fucking doesnt
Look at everything we've built : the economy, our wageslaving system, education, skyscrapers, stadiums, whatever

All it took was a minuscule natural disease to overthrow all of it. Everything you used to do before this little shitty virus decided to chime in and spread changed overnight jfl.

People are whining cause their lives arent the same as before the quarantine. They all forgot that they're no bigger than a grain of salt in this universe

We'll all disappear and so will everything g we will have accomplished by the end of our trip on earth buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4577, Deleted member 5258 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and balding17yomanletcel
I feel like I get your point but at the same time I don't. With destiny do you mean death?
Yes. Nothing will change the fact that your body progressively deteriorates and rots, we'll all die bro

• +1
Silicon valley invests hundreds of millions, into anti aging research atm. In 20-30 years we will have a lot of stuff on the market to make life a lot longer and also very good new loonsmax stuff. Future looks not bad (for youngcels below 25).

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Limbo, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
^
This
If theres no point and you can't be fucked ascending your gonna live a miserable life so just rope lol
Also Looksmaxxing section lol
@mods

• +1

If OP really believed nothing mattered

Why the fuck would he not be booking every surgery and roid maxx and tattoo maxx and get shredded, he would atleast ascend to normie women

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 3043
Silicon valley invests hundreds of millions, into anti aging research atm. In 20-30 years we will have a lot of stuff on the market to make life a lot longer and also very good new loonsmax stuff. Future looks not bad (for youngcels below 25).
You dont get it
Death cannot be avoided. If you understand this you are free from the pressure you've been fed by this shitty society.
Its okay to fail its okay to be subhuman its okay to be you because everything, except your death, is temporary and so are you

Yes. Nothing will change the fact that your body progressively deteriorates and rots, we'll all die bro

Sure, death shall find me fully prepared to depart therewith, however there's still a life you gotta live. I guess your point was just to not care about anything, but that's a trap, you should still care on your vision while you're here.

jfl if you think fragile humanoids are going to find immortality lmao

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Zdeweilx

Why the fuck would he not be booking every surgery and roid maxx and tattoo maxx and get shredded, he would atleast ascend to normie women
Because... u said it urself , nothing matters. I'd rather work on my goals without overexerting myself

You dont get it
Death cannot be avoided. If you understand this you are free from the pressure you've been fed by this shitty society.
Its okay to fail its okay to be subhuman its okay to be you because everything, except your death, is temporary and so are you
i get it son, and im free in all ways like you are, i know not fear know that im going to die someday

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
So why are you alive if you believe in that?

losers go to hell

jfl if you think fragile humanoids are going to find immortality lmao
Agreed lol, all it took was a shitty chinese virus to overthrow all of humanity. We're nothing against the natural order of things and death is part of it.

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
life is a dna molecule that only cares that you consume and reproduce your genes chad or incel it doesn't matter their is no reason for your existence you rise only to fall everything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4087, balding17yomanletcel and Zdeweilx
So why are you alive if you believe in that?
cause death hasnt met me yet lol why should I go against the natural order , if I'm alive then fine I'll live
Sure, death shall find me fully prepared to depart therewith, however there's still a life you gotta live. I guess your point was just to not care about anything, but that's a trap, you should still care on your vision while you're here.
Yeah live ur life
But don forget

do you think life is "worth" living if there's no purpose? Because that's the hard truth. If you truly thought that, you'd be dead by now.

there is no purpose in life
nothing has a purpose
you are just metaphysics, nothing more

do you think life is "worth" living if there's no purpose? Because that's the hard truth. If you truly thought that, you'd be dead by now.

there is no purpose in life
nothing has a purpose
you are just metaphysics, nothing more
Nothing is worth it since we're all gonna die lol
Commiting suicide is the dumbest thing to do since I'm gonna die anyways so I might as well live my life before doing so even if its shit jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 4577 and Deleted member 2205

yeah he just seems like a low iq defeatist that thinks he’s saying something new or insightful

Life is a literal
Game for you to prove yourself in. All religion all science can be traced back to a single belief that you are energy in a vessel . You are controlling a character for now.
I feel like you’re spiritually intelligent; Great minds think alike 💯 I can tell you aren’t the typical user like my boy @Chadelite

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Cope nobody has to remember you in order for you to enjoy yourself.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Limbo
The purpose of life is to enjoy yourself and living a life of true happiness. You’re your own character in this short life and if you are miserable then just rope to end your agonizing existence. If you aren’t trying to better yourself for your happiness then you aren’t really respecting your existence and might as well kill yourself. Happiness is subjective; some like LDARing more than self improvement and if they’re truly happy doing that then they’ve won in life

• +1
Reactions: mattzdeb
I feel like you’re spiritually intelligent; Great minds think alike 💯 I can tell you aren’t the typical user like my boy @Chadelite
Yeah a lot of people on here are in a bad state of mind. A lot of people on here are extremely smart and a lot of the time that comes with over thinking rumination on negative thoughts etc. it’s stupid and harmful to live in such a negative light though

• +1
Reactions: AlmostAnIncel, maxlooks and Deleted member 4087
Yeah a lot of people on here are in a bad state of mind. A lot of people on here are extremely smart and a lot of the time that comes with over thinking rumination on negative thoughts etc. it’s stupid and harmful to live in such a negative light though
Spiritually Based. It is hard to keep a positive state of mind when you figure out the truth of life I.E the BlackPill/Human Nature

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
True the defeatist mindset is bad

On avg we will have 50 or 60 years left on this earth based on our ages rn

You can still look good at 60 of you have hair and decent skin

Or you can rot u choose

Spiritually Based. It is hard to keep a positive state of mind when you figure out the truth of life I.E the BlackPill/Human Nature
Yeah it is. There is defineatly no denying the black pills and a lot the human nature attached to them. It makes the world seem bleak, meaningless, and dark after hearing all these dark truths. It’s just something you gotta accept and understand . Hopefully those lesser off than others, the ones that have truly struggled and remained faithful determined etc are rewarded greatly in the “next phase” or maybe in this life .

Yeah it is. There is defineatly no denying the black pills and a lot the human nature attached to them. It makes the world seem bleak, meaningless, and dark after hearing all these dark truths. It’s just something you gotta accept and understand . Hopefully those lesser off than others, the ones that have truly struggled and remained faithful determined etc are rewarded greatly in the “next phase” or maybe in this life .
Is cheating your way through still rewarded? I have a Get it by any means necessary mentality meaning I refuse to back down and lose. That’s how I make a lot of money through illegal means and how I am able to afford any surgery I want. I experienced the Wage Slave stage and I suffered by wasting time and co-workers always thinking I’m incompetent due to my looks. Now I’m happy that I’m about to ascend even though I took it without asking

• +1
Reactions: mattzdeb
Is cheating your way through still rewarded? I have a Get it by any means necessary mentality meaning I refuse to back down and lose. That’s how I make a lot of money through illegal means and how I am able to afford any surgery I want. I experienced the Wage Slave stage and I suffered by wasting time and co-workers always thinking I’m incompetent due to my looks. Now I’m happy that I’m about to ascend even though I took it without asking
It just depends on what you think is right or wrong tbh. Cheating is fine , this world is fucked and will cheat you so you gotta play rough. I have the same mentality though , I was skinny and ugly and refused to stay that way. For sure determination and grit through struggle and having patience and persistence toward a goal are all great qualities .also If you don’t believe in yourself nobody else fucking will. Nobody well off cares if your fucked if your poor if your ugly, you gotta get up everyday and chase what you want by any means doesn’t matter how you get it.

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks, Zdeweilx and GetThatBread
A lot of people on this site live in this false, deluded narcissistic reality (which I too am guilty of), whether they choose to recognize it or not, it’s just a fact.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx
defeatist mindset if nothing really mattered to you, you would kill yourself right now which I highly recommend you do rn

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Rope

it’s stupid and harmful to live in such a negative light though
Fishing rod

Copsbust

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Cheating is fine, just be ready to pay the price. It often has backsides ie if you try to make money off illegal compounds you'll be far likelier to get embroiled in conflicts and ultimately get wrecked either by the police or your competitors in whatever market you're making your bread from

Its okay to take steroids if you're willing to trade a fair share of your life expectancy, your T levels and potentially your hair for a better physique.

Nothing can be defined as inherently wrong in this world theres no good and no evil just different cultures jfl.

• +1
  • +1
You get to give your life a purpose. It's not that serious. Just have some fun until it's over.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 6401

Most people forget about their forthcoming death and waste their lives dwelling on worthless shit : dont be like them

Work on your goals sure but never forget that nothing actually matters it wont change your destiny tbh.

Except your looks lets be honest

• +1

It's over for nihilisticels

• +1
OP is a low iqcel going through such a existential crisis at this age jfl. Most people move on cuz u can’t dwell on this forever grow up.

• +1