Noticing severe assymetry in face

Deleted member 3177

Deleted member 3177

Life just isn't hard enough
When I look at myself in the mirror I look okay, but then I grab a hand mirror to reflect the image to see my profile and shit and my left eye is way below the line of my right one, what the fuck? Also when I take pics of myself. It's like reverting the image makes one of my sides look absolutely retarded. Anyone know why that is? My jaw also looks bigger in the side of the non recessed eye too, but that's noticeable even when I look at the mirror. Just wondering if it's over and if it can be solved somehow tbh

happens to everyone bc you’re not used to seeing that

• +1
Reactions: Joyride, Deleted member 685, prgfromnl and 1 other person
this happens to everyone.
Lifefuel, I seriously thought I had mental illness and saw the more handsome image of me in the mirror as a way for my brain to cope and alter reality by making me think I'm normal. So answer is I'm not but at least I'm not mentally ill

Last edited:
i also made a thread about this a few weeks ago, others see you normally dont worry buddy boyo

i also made a thread about this a few weeks ago, others see you normally dont worry buddy boyo
I advise to download reversed mirror, there you can see that u dont have that big asymmetries

It happens to everyone. Even the best looking males will feel "weird" when they are not used at looking at non reversed images of themselves and think they look less attractive then they actually do.
I used to also feel I looked bad in pictures and etc, but then I got used to it, and now I don't see any difference between my mirror image and photo image.

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl and Deleted member 2846
Holy shit, I was in the same exact position. I felt sick mentally for a year.

Yes one of my eyes is lower than the other one of my zygos is lower, etc etc

Yes one of my eyes is lower than the other one of my zygos is lower, etc etc

I seriously believe orbital asymmetry has got to be one of the most common aesthetic issues ever. Having perfectly symmetrical eyes with a good IPD is literally a blessing.

• +1
Reactions: MoostWestThuisBest and forwardgrowth