Iron
Please tell me the surgery I need to imporve

Attachments

• 60378322-097E-459F-9538-8E9AEFFBDEE0.jpeg
    60378322-097E-459F-9538-8E9AEFFBDEE0.jpeg
    49.3 KB · Views: 90
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180 and Pendejo
You need lower third implants for a taller lower third, and orbital rim implants.

You need wraparound jaw implant

From this pic you don’t need any. You have no failos. Maybe nose but it’s kinda hard to tell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, BigBoy and justanothergymcell
Compact midface, hallow cheeks, good hairline. How tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 1180
Please tell me the surgery I need to imporve
wrap around jaw implants. chin implant. then you"ll be a chad. you got lucky man.

what these surgeries will do is that they will give you some lower third some height. which for you will make you a slayer.

ask around on this forum for a morph and consult with eppley (plastic surgeon) about the surgeries you wanna get. gl

wrap around jaw implants. chin implant. then you"ll be a chad. you got lucky man.

what these surgeries will do is that they will give you some lower third some height. which for you will make you a slayer.

ask around on this forum for a morph and consult with eppley (plastic surgeon) about the surgeries you wanna get. gl
@SeiGun already morphed him
1244-jpeg.78010
123-jpeg.78011

genioplasty for chin height only if u wanna go less extreme and cheaper

People are recommending jaw implants...really? This forum has gone to shit. His jaw is already very sharp and maybe even too big and too angular. Do people just reccomend the same surgeries to everyone and make Eppley rich?

Chin needs more height from the other picture a user posted, so chin implant or genio.
From this pic you don’t need any. You have no failos. Maybe nose but it’s kinda hard to tell.
You are one of the most sensible users on this forum. I agree, this picture indicates no need for surgery, but the other one someone posted of the same guy indicates a short chin that is not well balanced.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 2846
People are recommending jaw implants...really? This forum has gone to shit. His jaw is already very sharp and maybe even too big and too angular. Do people just reccomend the same surgeries to everyone and make Eppley rich?

Chin needs more height from the other picture a user posted, so chin implant or genio.

You are one of the most sensible users on this forum. I agree, this picture indicates no need for surgery, but the other one someone posted of the same guy indicates a short chin that is not well balanced.
Thanks man. Really appreciate it tbh. Yeah, I just saw the other pic of him. Chin needs some work but he can EASILY slay.

vertical chin augmentation