Now is the easiest time in history to have sex

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Truth is, now is the easiest time in history to have sex. The sad truth is that 80% of women are extremely degenerate (usually girls that range between PSL3-7) and will be dtf dudes PSL4+. Sadly, these very women will want to settle down in their late 20s with a cuck. Unless you have been with a girl since she was a kid (8 years old. Girls have sex at 10 these days due to western degeneracy) then you don't know if she is being dicked down by other niggas.

Girls can and fuck dozens of guys each year with no shame.

JFL at trying to make a whore into a housewife.

Better incel than cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19432, Deleted member 281 and ZyzzReincarnate
Nope, not when you bring in ratios

another bluepilled fool ignorant of gender inbalance blackpill lordy is this 2018

• +1
Reactions: CopeMaxxer
fuck women, theyre the cause of every problem in the world

• +1
Reactions: Animas
Just you wait op I'll have an 11/10 qt pie born again virgin gf then let's see who's laughing.

its the easiest for PSL 8+ yes cuz internet gives them access to more degenerate roasties. For 4+? Give me a break, they get the scraps if theyre lucky as fuck, and maybe a betacuck IF they get lucky. 6/7 is when you start having a shot, but even then you wont get as much pussy as before, only chads are slaying left and right nowadays, even more than the chads of old

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
My boomer grandparents don't even realize how easy their life was, everything was handed on a silver platter to them.