NSFW Dickmaxxing the complete jelqing guide

Deleted member 1552

Deleted member 1552

Bronze
This is a guide to achieve a longer and thicker dick, warn you that this can take a lot of time and patience but you will see your first results in 2-3 months, but you will need to keep pushing it to like a year if you want to see more than 1 inch of gains, a complete 5 days a week 1 hour exercise will give you results, is important to watch the videos were everything is explained so if you don't want to watch a dude dick dont click on the links but the most important information are in those videos, keep in mind that this videos arent mine and I've only begging to jelq bout 7 months ago and I've experienced considerable gain of 0,6 inches some days skipping.

1-what is jelqing?
A penis enlargement technique in which the thumb and index finger are wrapped around the penis and repeatedly drawn away from the body in order to force blood into the glans and encourage vascularity.

2-starting to jelq the warm-up
before every jelqing exercise, you will need to warmp-up, you can do this by simply taking a shower before the exercise and applying direct hot water to your penis, there is also other ways to achieve heat like using a rice sock, or you can use a towel sheet and dip it in hot water and apply it to your dick various times. full video going more into it
https://jelqtogain.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/howtowarmup33.mp4 .

3-
Basic stretches
Stretching prepares the ligaments, Tunica and Corpus Cavernosum for Jelqing. Think of it as stretching your muscles before lifting weights. It’s a must if you want to get the most out of your muscles and avoid injury.
Stretching alone can also increase the length of your penis however, combine with Jelqing for best results.
this is a really important step, a video is more useful to explain how to do this

4-V-stretches
A V-Stretch is basically a straight out Basic Stretch with the application of downward pressure mid-shaft.
This is an additional force to an already tensioned penis, so it is important to take it easy
This exercise targets the suspensory ligament and is great for adding length. here is a demonstration,

5-
A-stretches (advanced)
This is pretty much the opposite of the V-stretch.
This is an advanced exercise and extreme caution should be taken when first learning how to perform.
Due to using the wrist as a pivot point, an enormous amount of tension can be placed on the shaft.
Learn your limits first to avoid injury. here is a demonstration.

6-
Bundle stretches (advanced)
Bundled Stretches are a great way to help maximise both length and girth gains by deforming and increasing the tissue mass of the Tunica.
This is an advanced technique and should only be performed when your penis is conditioned (+3 months). here is a demonstration.

7-One-handed jelq
The One Handed Jelq (Basic Jelq) is by far the most important and rewarding jelqing exercise to do. ill recomend doint around 200-300 each session since this is the main exercise, use some short of oil if you can. here is a demonstration.

8-
side jelq
the Side Jelq does an awesome job of deforming the Tunica and gives an additional stretch to the ligaments when the OK grip reaches the Glans. this is a great way to gain leaght here is the demonstration

all of this is free if you want to add money to get better results you can buy an apliyying hanger but I wanted to share the basics with the people that want a bigger penis.

here is the guy website with all this information https://jelqtogain.com/
here is are his 1 year results https://jelqtogain.com/jelqing-results/

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Hernan, 9Romance, thecel and 6 others
one man can only hope

just the through of stretching my dick makes me physically cringe, i don't think I could do this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11604 and Deleted member 3795
just the through of stretching my dick makes me physically cringe, i don't think I could do this
I dosent Hurt at all and is not suposed too ive seen a Guy gain 2 inches and It dosent seem to have negative effects

Good thread

Anyone here seen any significant results?

Dude's frauding the measurements. Look at where the cock ring is in the "before" and "after" videos when measuring non-bone pressed.

This is why I can't take penis enlargement seriously. If it's legit why fraud unless you're looking to make gains... financial gains that is.

I don't doubt that PE can give you better flaccid hang and EQ, but I simply don't believe in 1 inch+ gains unless you're completely obsessed and hanging/stretching/jelqing 24/7 for years on end. But JFL @ that shit.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
great thread

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Underrated post

jelqing is cope just inject vasodilators and have boners that last a couple hours

All I need is girth

Toodlydood

This.

• Love it
Reactions: Amexmaxx
i cannot rub my penis 2 hours a day so buying phallosan forte is simpler. fuck this technique

Dn rd
Bought a pump yesturday going for girth

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and OOGABOOGA
It works people are just lazy and impatient. Just be consistent and don’t go too hard, you don’t want to get injured.

no jelq for getting to the bedroom

op has small cock