[NSFW] GOOD NEWS FOR IG WHORE FOLLOWERS.

john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
SIKE!!! YOU CUCKISH FOOL

Dfthdtyi
Giphy 2

YOU IN YOUR OWN BASEMENT, NOW -

1554714233766s.jpg
images

"YIKSERINO!!! OP SCAMMED ME, HE'S A FAG!!! SHIT THREAD!!!!!!!!!"

WELL LISTEN UP CUNT...

giphy.gif

IT IS BEYOND OVER FOR YOU IF YOU FOLLOW INSTAGRAM WHORES IN 2020.

giphy.gif

JFL AT THIS FORUM FOR CRITIQUING NORMIES AND DISCOURAGING SIMPING, WHILE IN FACT... THEY ARE THE ONES THEMSELVES SUPPORTING AND ORBITING WHORES ONLINE JUST BECAUSE THE WHORE'S BODY BRINGS LIFE TO THEIR ROTTEN WEINER UNTIL THEY FAP OUT A FOUNTAIN OF CUM.

1568669555821.gif

IT IS THE ULTIMATE FORM OF CUCKOLDRY.

YOU'RE FOLLOWING AND VIEWING (PROBABLY EVEN LIKING) A WHORE'S POST OF HER UGLY CUM RIDDEN TITS AND ASS, INDIRECTLY GIVING HER DOPAMINE AND CONTRIBUTING TO HER ORBITER'S LIST... WHILE SHE'S FUCKING CHAD'S EVERY NIGHT.

SecondhandShabbyAmericancreamdraft-max-1mb.gif
--->
324_450.gif

AND ANOTHER NOTE TO TALK ON...

IF YOU ARE DM-ING A WHORE FOR HER ATTENTION, OR 'BUYING' NUDES FROM HER,

Triple h steaming

............I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN, HAMMER YOUR HEAD

-DYsPh.gif

AND FINALLY GUT YOU LIKE A PIG

xc2iHV.gif

SO THE MORAL OF MY HIGH IQ ROAST IS -
START THE CHANGE FROM YOURSELF AND STOP BEING A FUCKING HYPOCRITE.

Dwayne johnson applaud

HOW DO YOU DO THIS?

giphy.gif

STEP 1: SEARCH UP ALL THE INSTAGRAM WHORES YOU FOLLOW.
STEP 2: CLICK ON THEIR PROFILE.
STEP 3: CLICK ON THE 'UNFOLLOW' BUTTON.
STEP 4: GET OFF INSTAGRAM AND LIVE LIFE.

SO THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT.

Tenor 12

NOW IF YOU STILL REFUSE TO DO THIS...

A5Vogp7

KEEP SIMPING YOU PATHETICALLY RETARDED ASPIE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, saltii131, Catawampus and 89 others
Dn rd

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Zonar, Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 2658 and 8 others
good post never followed any girl just to give her validation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, MogTheMogger, Over and 5 others
amen

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, IndianJock, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Chad69
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YOU CANT JUST DO THAT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 6401, MiroslavBulldosex and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129 and 2 others
High quality thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, IndianJock, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YOU CANT JUST DO THAT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Those whores need a little bit of konfidence and kourage to tolerate this ngl.
Very true bro
Very true
thanks dude.
High quality thread
Thanks loan. I am part of The Square so it is my job to make and specialize in roasts and rants.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5204, Chadeep and 2 others
@Newone time to block that tatto whore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 1 other person
Based Hindu Dindu Whore Destroyer Thread. I don't Follow Any Whores Except Amanda Cerny she is funny and has been in an LTR for many years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Indeed son, Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 6401
Truly pathetic if you follow Instagram whores. How does it not give you rage? I've never followed an IG whore. Never in my life did I even think about following one.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Over, IndianJock, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
@Newone time to block that tatto whore
I was going to quote his post and say this to him, but i just thought of making this thread and getting things clear for once.

I was going to tag him, so thanks for tagging him bhai.
john2 is happy.
Indeed son, Mirin
thank you diggbicc bhaiya
Based Hindu Dindu Whore Destroyer Thread. I don't Follow Any Whores Except Amanda Cerny she is funny and has been in an LTR for many years.
Indeed chadeep, i have settled this issue once and for all, any deniers are simps and cucks.
Truly pathetic if you follow Instagram whores. How does it not give you rage? I've never followed an IG whore. Never in my life did I even think about following one.
Good job zephir, keep it like this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, diggbicc, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
I only follow playmates doesn't doesn't count as a whore right? 🤔

• +1
I only follow playmates doesn't doesn't count as a whore right? 🤔
Nothing really wrong,

But If that playmate has IG posts of her with no skirts covering the region above her knees, and has cleavage, then it is time to unfollow her.

• +1
Nothing really wrong,

But If that playmate has IG posts of her with no skirts covering the region above her knees, and has cleavage, then it is time to unfollow her.
Nah Man Amanda Cerny is a Good Girl from What I have seen. She ain't hanging out with roasties most of the time and is in a LTR Relationship for a many years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
Nah Man Amanda Cerny is a Good Girl from What I have seen. She ain't hanging out with roasties most of the time and is in a LTR Relationship for a many years.
I don't trust foids at all, so idk. Your choice.

Women who are famous are only either due to a man's support.

Or either through their tits, ass and cunt.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
I only follow them for the booty I don't even give them like or comment

• +1
^Imagine getting hard and hungry from a body part a femoid shits from . Lol, it's over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, IndianJock, Deleted member 6401 and 6 others
I don't trust foids at all, so idk. Your choice.

Women who are famous are only either due to a man's support.

Or either through their tits, ass and cunt.
Aight Man Okay I'm Unfollowing her. But What About My Other Simp Friends Tho They are extremely Left Wing and they say One Should Support sex work. 😔I don't wanna lose em they are just Brainwashed badly by their gf's.

• +1
Aight Man Okay I'm Unfollowing her. But What About My Other Simp Friends Tho They are extremely Left Wing and they say One Should Support sex work. 😔I don't wanna lose em they are just Brainwashed badly by their gf's.
See, it is your choice what kind of people you want to be around and associate with.

I'm currently on the stealthy stage of getting rid and forgetting all the highschhool simps and normies on social media.

It's a slow yet rewarding process. I'd say you unfollow her and them, but you make the decision.

• +1
High iq Thread

• +1
Coomer 4 lyfe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
See, it is your choice what kind of people you want to be around and associate with.

I'm currently on the stealthy stage of getting rid and forgetting all the highschhool simps and normies on social media.

It's a slow yet rewarding process. I'd say you unfollow her and them, but you make the decision.
0C98BECF 622C 42E2 BA39 B6B972D1ACBA

• +1

• +1
You saved my life bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer, Chadeep and 1 other person
I recommend you to follow some models tho. lets say you're dating a white chick, she will feel insecure if you follow a lot of latino / lightskin women. she will think thats ur type, and start questioning her own looks

i follow some bitches like this

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6497, Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
I recommend you to follow some models tho. lets say you're dating a white chick, she will feel insecure if you follow a lot of latino / lightskin women. she will think thats ur type, and start questioning her own looks

Wtf, are u crazy, man. I follow many white men who are my friends. Plus IDGAF about what a chick thinks about my perception of her and my type of women.

Sorry man, but you're a simp, unfollow her and move on.
read every word
Thanks buddy.

• +1
Reactions: Over, IndianJock, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Didnt read
But true

• +1
Wtf, are u crazy, man. I follow many white men who are my friends. Plus IDGAF about what a chick thinks about my perception of her and my type of women.

Sorry man, but you're a simp, unfollow her and move on.

Thanks buddy.
im no simp, i follow 2-3 woman, thats it

one of the girls i talked to actually asked me if i even liked white woman after I guess she noticed

girls starts overthinking, and comparing themselves over the smallest reasons, but you do you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Mediocre Normalfag and Chadeep
LOLL

• +1

Weak strategy, to JalousyMaxx.
Better. Talking with some good looking chicks whom enjoy your company, and her seeing it.
This model followiing, might make gf see her man as a simp cuck. A type of dude sending money to e-whores. Weak beta shit. Something a woman should never see.

• +1
Reactions: Over, IndianJock, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
I totally agree with you.
I have stopped following every instagram whore

• +1
Reactions: Over, maxlooks, Chadelite and 4 others
Better. Talking with some good looking chicks whom enjoy your company, and her seeing it.
This model followiing, might make gf see her man as a simp cuck. A type of dude sending money to e-whores. Weak beta shit. Something a woman should never see.
I think getting followed by hot chicks is a better idea. A girl would feel jelous as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, IndianJock, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Good thread bro, i agree with every point you made + i caged at the abused pig gifs you used.

As befitting to a square member,

giphy.gif

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Over, Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Of course. But following 2-3 models don't make you a simp. what the actual fuck
if you think following a handful models makes you a simp, youre overthinking

• +1
I think getting followed by hot chicks is a better idea. A girl would feel jelous as fuck.
That's also a great idea.
Getting followd by a hot chick.
And even better, her commenting on your picture. With a fire fire shizzle emotions

• +1
Indeed
Good point, should have mentioned that.
I totally agree with you.
I have stopped following every instagram whore
Thank you sexy incel.
Yes, that is the real deal. If you're gf even asks you why she follows you, you can't be blamed for that haha.
That's also a great idea.
Getting followd by a hot chick.
And even better, her commenting on your picture. With a fire fire shizzle emotions

Very good point, getting followed by a hot chick is totally fine imo, it makes her look like the simp.
Good thread bro, i agree with every point you made + i caged at the abused pig gifs you used.

As befitting to a square member,

giphy.gif
Thanks Boss!!!

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
But any girl is a whore so should i just follow men on Instagram? Thats kinda gay?

• +1
That pig jfl

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 502
Good thread, mods sticky this

• +1
Good thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 502, Chadeep and 2 others
I only follow ones that I can potentially have sex with or already had sex with

• +1
Based

• +1
Every single word twice

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and john2
@john2

I fucking told you guys! This shit works! start listening to me

i am a god when it comes to tactics, fuck outta here

Do this + what i wrote earlier, if the girl ur dating is lets say Black thicc girl, then follow Tons of skinny white girls. simple

• +1
Reactions: Over, john2 and eduardkoopman