• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Entschuldigung, 5'8manlet and 17 others
true leanmaxxers

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Racky, Entschuldigung and 14 others
First mummy would of legit been top tier in beauty.

Those bones are insane.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 275 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 20679, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 8 others
That has to be the least african looking face imaginable
These niggers will believe anything lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, UNCHAINED and Deleted member 7125
Oh

I was just going with what they said "African"

Aren't legit Egypitian pretty much Caucasian with better skin?

First one kind of cute

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Azoriko and SubhumanCurrycel
It’s well known that our ancestors don’t show near as much malocclusion or Craniofacial hypoplasia.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bruhcel, 5'8manlet, Danish_Retard and 4 others
It’s well known that our ancestors don’t show near as much malocclusion or Craniofacial hypoplasia.
300+ years ago human skulls virtually every showed 0 dental maloclussion
~60% of people living in first world countries have some degree of maloclussion
Yet in modern hunter gatherer societies it was <5%
JFL at people who deny the role of environment

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bruhcel, 5'8manlet, Danish_Retard and 10 others
mirin golf ball cheekbones tbh

Low IQ post literally everyone's bones will look like this if you mummify them and strip them of all fat and bloat

damn i would have sex with the first women
do you know where her corpse is?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9380 and 5 others
The AgricultralRevolutionpill.

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy
parts of Africa like Egypt have had white people for thousands of years

Chewmax lifefuel tbh

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
tfw the embalming chemicals used to mummify you oxidize to black after thousands of years

Brutal descension for Seti. All he can do now is bbcmax

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
People let their kids mouth breathe in america

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
People in the past were moggers, only recently did we start to subhumanmaxx

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Danish_Retard
Low IQ post literally everyone's bones will look like this if you mummify them and strip them of all fat and bloat
JFL you don't know the difference between a skeleton and a mummy and you're calling others low iq

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
Low IQ that mummy looks black as fuck.

The Tarim Mummy was 6'6
Tarim Mummies

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bruhcel and joeveniro
Scythian to be more exact

That girl was tocharian not scythian anyways she was a descendant of a Yamnaya nomad the pure yamnaya were white looking

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: eduardkoopman and UNCHAINED
That girl was tocharian not scythian anyways she was a descendant of a Yamnaya nomad the pure yamnaya were white looking
Weren't the tocharians red haired?

Weren't the tocharians red haired?

Some were but not all were ngl they were actually more akin to nordics in some sense proto nordics modern Day chadopeans are rape spawns of those giga chads

• +1
Reactions: UNCHAINED
They had that small nose and Jose bridge also?

Low IQ that mummy looks black as fuck.
Low IQ cope, show me one black person with a narrow straight nose, brachycephalic skull and orthognathic jaw
The only black thing about him is his skin which is not at all the same color as a black persons and is obviously due to mummification

Depends tbqh some looked full on chink but most looked different you could tell they are more white
They still live on as Uyghurs?
That's that part in China eight, that China tries to annihalate. And tries to mix with full bread Asian rice phenotype?

They still live on as Uyghurs?
That's that part in China eight, that China tries to annihalate. And tries to mix with full bread Asian rice phenotype?

Modern day ones are mutts like 50 percent chink which is the worst combo i think possible if you don't belive me literally type in on google /r/mixedgirls at 50 percent they look Asian so modern day ones aren't ancient samples were a lot whiter

Modern day ones are mutts like 50 percent chink which is the worst combo i think possible if you don't belive me literally type in on google /r/mixedgirls at 50 percent they look Asian so modern day ones aren't ancient samples were a lot whiter
Yeah I checked. I can see, they started mixing.
Pancake face happened also, because of that.
Why the hell han Chinese have no forward growth.

Yeah I checked. I can see, they started mixing.
Pancake face happened also, because of that.
Why the hell han Chinese have no forward growth.

They must have had a different selection for what is attractive in the past however that makes no sense as good robust jaw deep set eyes are sign of higher t

Low IQ cope, show me one black person with a narrow straight nose, brachycephalic skull and orthognathic jaw
The only black thing about him is his skin which is not at all the same color as a black persons and is obviously due to mummification
1. the nose isn't bulbous
2. not all black people look the same
Mamas of Africa: How a new female-only expedition is helping empower women  in Kenya | The Independent | Independent
A story of survival against all the odds in South Sudan
The tribe - The Nilotes or Nilotic people are indigenous... | Facebook
TheLostNomad (@TheLostNomadz) | Twitter
EgyptSearch Forums: The People of Lerna - Book report

he would of had a nose similar too this
The tribe - The Nilotes or Nilotic people are indigenous... | Facebook
main-qimg-8213176c33b37538de54ed8f7ae37734

I'm not saying that the pharoahs of Egypt weren't black, they were Phonecian whoever I believe that the Kushite Empire once invaded Egpyt so you could say it had a black ruler then.

Last edited:
  • +1
1. the nose isn't bulbous
2. not all black people look the same
Mamas of Africa: How a new female-only expedition is helping empower women  in Kenya | The Independent | Independent
A story of survival against all the odds in South Sudan
View attachment 674372
EgyptSearch Forums: The People of Lerna - Book report

he would of had a nose similar too thisView attachment 674371
main-qimg-8213176c33b37538de54ed8f7ae37734

I'm not saying that the pharoahs of Egypt weren't black, they were Phonecian whoever I believe that the Kushite Empire once invaded Egpyt so you could say it had a black ruler then.
Yeah Africans look different so posting a bunch of examples with one or two non-African traits doesn't prove anything since they're not from the part of Africa that's near Egypt
The Kushite dynasty is also not relevant here since the mummy in question was from a completely different one

Yeah Africans look different so posting a bunch of examples with one or two non-African traits doesn't prove anything since they're not from the part of Africa that's near Egypt
The Kushite dynasty is also not relevant here since the mummy in question was from a completely different one
Laughing GIFs | Tenor

Are you dumb? Just admit you don't know what you're talking about. The pictures I posted are from peoples who live in sudan (Which is right next to egpyt) all the way down to kenya. They're countries that surround egypt.

And JFL at not calling the Kushites relevant they literally ruked Egypt for 100 years.

Also here's another reference of similar looking skulls.

EDIT: Anyways the mummy in OP's post was Seti I who was son of Ramses I. Meaning he wasn't black 😐

• JFL
Laughing GIFs | Tenor

Are you dumb? Just admit you don't know what you're talking about. The pictures I posted are from peoples who live in sudan (Which is right next to egpyt) all the way down to kenya. They're countries that surround egypt.

And JFL at not calling the Kushites relevant they literally ruked Egypt for 100 years.

Also here's another reference of similar looking skulls.

EDIT: Anyways the mummy in OP's post was Seti I who was son of Ramses I. Meaning he wasn't black 😐
Kenya is not a relevant country when discussing egypt, and neither is south sudan. Only the nilotids are relevant that you posted and they predictably look nothing like him
Btw 100 years is nothing and that was already thousands of years after the pyramids were built

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
Kenya is not a relevant country when discussing egypt, and neither is south sudan. Only the nilotids are relevant that you posted and they predictably look nothing like him
Btw 100 years is nothing and that was already thousands of years after the pyramids were built
The geographical borders have changed over time since the of the Egpytians which can lead to the dispersal group of different ethnic groups.

There was different kingdoms/countries existing back then with a different admixture which don't exist today but live in much more disverse boundaries.

Last edited:
  • +1
The geographical borders have changed over time since the of the Egpytians which can lead to the dispersal group of different ethnic groups.
Why don't you look up why it took us until the 19th century to find the source of the Nile, and you'll see how stupid it is to say that an ethnic group could have migrated from northern sudan to kenya
Don't worry about trying to educate me about ethnic groups and history because I already know more about the subject than you ever will

• +1
Why don't you look up why it took us until the 19th century to find the source of the Nile, and you'll see how stupid it is to say that an ethnic group could have migrated from northern sudan to kenya
Don't worry about trying to educate me about ethnic groups and history because I already know more about the subject than you ever will
East Africa in general is full of nomadic groups and without the modern country borders of today they would of had a greater area to move around and a higher chance of interacting with different ethnic groups.

East Africa in general is full of nomadic groups and without the modern country borders of today they would of had a greater area to move around and a higher chance of interacting with different ethnic groups.
Egypt is geographically isolated from east africa, so no migration could have taken place between the two.

• +1