NT GUIDE (MY FIRST SERIOUS POST) (ENTER TO ASCEND) (GTFIH) (ITS NOT OVER)

that is loser mentality
iam talking about changing your personality and interests to appeal
Iam all for looksmaxxing
but nt maxxing in this way is dull

Solid guide ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
t
If you have no good social circle, if you feel like you're struggling with a lot of things socially and you don't exactly have a name out for yourself then you need to learn to NTmaxx. This guide is for both teens and young adults so don't worry.

First of all, being NT consists of three things: Personality, Appearance and Character.

Contrary to what most of you autists think, being NT is actually pretty great and it doesn't make you a "normie NPC", if anything there are some pretty interesting normies out there and your aim is to be like them. It beats being a non-NPC basement dweller jfl.

Personality
The NT person does not feel strongly about any political opinions, is not racist (at least not openly), is sympathetic and is able to connect with people. You need to have something interesting about you even though it may not be as interesting as you might think. You need to create some type of social halos where people will feel comfortable around you.

You do this by doing what NT people do. You HAVE TO be outgoing and you have to look for parties. You have to be an extroverted, life-of-the-party type person (you can work up to this), but a good way of doing this is by meeting everyone on your first day of school/college and shaking hands with them and introducing yourself and asking them a few things that are normal. Initiate conversations with them and if they give off nerd vibes, try asking them about their grades or what their plans are after finishing school. If they're jocks, ask them if they play sports and what sports they play, lie and create false experiences to seem more interesting and less bland. If you meet a kid who's muscled out the ass then shake his hand and introduce yourself and tell him that he looks impressive, his physique looks good and that you always wanted to look something like that. Ask him what he does, ask him about his routine, then further on escalate the conversation and drive it to WHERE you want it to. One good way is to meet people, get to know about them a little bit and then slowly steering the conversation towards their favorite Netflix shows. Usually being NT and watching a lot of Netflix shows go hand in hand, so you wanna make sure you're brushed up on the latest TV shows and whatnot. If you're a TikTok fag and watch a lot of famous people on there, then talk about the retards that trend on there from time to time or even the ones that trend locally and just have a laugh about it.

Avoid the retards that do drugs because those guys are non-NT to the core and will probably make your life less trouble than it's worth.

Don't close yourself off and look like a low-trust high T fucker, this is not the place to do it. Normies don't like that shit outside of movies and especially if you're not a Chad, you'll just come across as an asshole, whereas if you're a Chad you'll be seen as a mesmerizing quiet guy. The school shooter jokes will not end if you're like this, so don't fall for this meme.

Be funny and make fun of your friends, this shit is NT as fuck and also makes you more likeable.

Appearance
Being NT and dressing well is very important. You don't need to look like one of those Asian copers dripped in designer, but you need to be NT enough. Typically shoes matter most for NTmaxxing, while the rest of your outfit can be as bland as you like it to be, so long as it looks modern and clean and not like it's been through 4 generations. H&M is typically the best store for this and it is the most NT, and you'll notice this right as you enter as the shitty pop music blaring will not escape your ears by the time you leave, because it's giga NT and they pride themselves on that shit.

Hats are a good social halo. If hats look bad on you then try them on backwards, baseball caps are amazing and look very great. If you still think baseball caps are not for you then beanies are the move especially during winter. You need to wear them and keep your hair long and sliding out of the beanie from the front a little, to ensure to normies that you're not a balding cuck subhuman and to also keep looking well.

Shoes are where you're gonna have to spend some money buying an NT shoe. I recommend staying away from boots unless it's winter time and you're in your late teens AT least, if you're younger than that then stick to sneakers because they're more NT. AF1s are a good choice.

Your clothes should preferably have some color to them, as all-black clothing is kind of too edgy for NT normies.

You need to also ALWAYS groom yourself. Always be either clean shaven or with a stubble AT least. Your haircut should always be on point and you should always look like someone who showers and takes care of themselves. Take care of your skin and keep it clear, if you're blackpilled and you're not taking care of your skin and making sure you have no acne or anything of that sort then you're an idiot. Invest in a moisturizer, a skin cleanser and some tretinoin.

Character
Notice how every popular guy at your school/college is known for something that distinguishes them from others. To be NT, you need to have something special going for you.

People need to always have a conversation starter when they're around you, even those who don't know who you are. A good way to do this is by lifting and playing sports, but you can also do this with music and TV shows/movies. A lot of normies I know that are popular are literally only talking about netflix shows and movies 24/7 at school/college, and they discuss the actions that happen in these shows and how they feel about each character. It's kinda sad when you think about it because they're living through fiction, but it is giga NT and it WILL definitely make you likeable around people.

Make sure you always have something going for you that you can be complimented on. If you follow this guide effectively, you'll be complimented on your physique, on your clothes, on your skin, on your music taste, etc.

Be SURE to find some way to get to AT least 40,000 snap score and 700 followers. You'll not be NT without those things, even if you fraud them and get fake followers, it'll make you seem like you're not a weirdo.

Download Spotify or get some music on your phone as well in case you're out with your friends, if someone offers you the AUX cord be sure to be the one to take it and put music on. If you don't like rap then pop is your next best option (this really depends on your friend circle), if you're mostly white then opt for pop, if they're black (or if they're white people who are obsessed with black culture) then play rap music. If you play the wrong type of music around the wrong crowd you'll be roasted, so you need to be careful.

Artists like Billie Eilish, Dua Lipa, Clairo and Ariana Grande are a good starting point. You can venture off from there and find other shit. TikTok music typically is giga NT as well and it's worth downloading a TikTok playlist on your phone.

Things to avoid when NT maxxing:
  1. Talking about video games
  2. Talking about and/or watching anime
  3. Talking about books (unless you're in a nerd group)
  4. Talking about your favorite YouTubers (unless they're TikTok influencers) [this is mostly for teens]
  5. Being mean to others and ESPECIALLY calling others ugly. This doesn't fly with normies.
  6. Blackpilling normies in general.
  7. Befriending the opposite sex. This will most likely backfire at some point. Women do not understand the humor that guys have.
  8. Dressing like shit.
  9. Not having a good playlist.
  10. Talking about religion. Just don't even bother.
  11. Debating. It's the most incel thing you could possibly do. Go on YouTube and watch any debates and find one Chad. [Hint: You won't find any.]
  12. Talk about mental health.

Conclusion
Being NT is important to have a social life. If you are currently quarantined and don't have any friends and you feel really lonely, all you need to do is work out, get a good music playlist, work on your social skills and watch TV shows as practice (the way they speak is very NT), make sure you remain civil in real life and dress well. If you follow everything I told you, you will mog most normies and have a more successful social life.

Thanks for reading
thanks

• +1
you cant learn to be NT its just is natural

Firstly, terrible thread.

This is the utter state of this forum in 2021.

The old days of ruthlessness and facts of 2018-2019 are truly over.

Almost all of the userbase of this forum has fallen for this stupid meme of being NT, it's like a disease now.

If this isn't some copy pasta troll, then JFL at OP for how he defined NT. "NT = Personality, Appearance, Character :feelsuhh:".

NT = neurotypical. At least have the brain to find out what NT means rather than writing your own stupid definition of it.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: JL~, Kingkellz, Deleted member 8919 and 2 others

Almost all of the userbase of this forum has fallen for this stupid meme of being NT, it's like a disease now.

If this isn't some copy pasta troll, then JFL at OP for how he defined NT. "NT = Personality, Appearance, Character :feelsuhh:".

NT = neurotypical. At least have the brain to find out what NT means rather than writing your own stupid definition of it.
Cope

@john2 whats your problem retard talking about 2018 when you joined 1 week before 2020 faggot cuck

@john2 whats your problem retard talking about 2018 when you joined 1 week before 2020 faggot cuck
If you have no clue about who I am, then better remain silent. I used a lurk ages ago. I joined the PSL community in July 2019, when I made an account on forum.****************. I just joined lookism.net and this forum later, in December 2019.

The difference between the old users, posts and threads to the new ones is immense and the quality is unexpectedly declining.

If you have no clue about who I am, then better remain silent. I used a lurk ages ago. I joined the PSL community in July 2019, when I made an account on forum.****************. I just joined lookism.net and this forum later, in December 2019.

The difference between the old users, posts and threads to the new ones is immense and unexpectedly declining.
I don’t care who you are retard you are a nobody you are dogshit

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
I don’t care who you are retard you are a nobody you are dogshit
Keep seething at me, 2020-cel. I've got a better overall reputation than you as a background character.

Keep seething at me, 2020-cel. I've got a better overall reputation than you as a background character.
I don’t care about reputation or join date on a incel forum. My life is better than yours in real life. If you know what real life is

My life is better than yours in real life. If you know what real life is
Yeah I do know what real life is, where subhumans like me have nothing that can work for them... this even includes trying to be 'NT'. Countless examples from my IRL experiences at uni disprove the NT and social circle cope. It's unironically only the face, that is everything... like your username says.

And you're talking to me on THIS forum, not IRL. So stop comforting yourself with bringing up your IRL situation.

Good post

• Love it
great post op, wish I saw this 10 years ago, your writing style is hilarious too

• Love it

Yeah I do know what real life is, where subhumans like me have nothing that can work for them... this even includes trying to be 'NT'. Countless examples from my IRL experiences at uni disprove the NT and social circle cope. It's unironically only the face, that is everything... like your username says.

And you're talking to me on THIS forum, not IRL. So stop comforting yourself with bringing up your IRL situation.
This stuff definitely matters if you're between average looking and chad. This is how normie tier guys ever get laid these days, it's pretty much only through frats and social status maxxing. You're telling me an aspie high tier normie isn't gonna be helped by this post at all? Of course he will. Here's a quick story, I matched an average looking foid on tinder in uni when I was around 19-20. She was dtf as a liberated free woman ofc. I went to her room after a test, I was hard as fuck looking forward to it the whole time I took the test and I ended up getting a 60% because no blood in brain but the prof curved it to 73% so whatever. We start kissing, I'm in my boxers and she's touching my dick as I finger her. Picture kissing, the girls top lip is supposed to be overall at the top right? Then the guy's top lip, then girl's bottom lip, then guy's bottom lip. This girl was forcing my lips into the top space, which is the opposite of what every other girl in my life kissed like. Sex was imminent, but I decide to say "you know you kiss different from other girls, you're supposed to put your lips above the guys' lips, just so you know, it's fine though". If I read this post before then I might've saved myself the blueballs and gotten to coom that day, so stop hating on op for providing values to others, what's even your point? I mean this post isn't even in the looksmaxxing section of the site, it's in the fucking OFFTOPIC guide, so what could possibly be your reason for complaining?

• JFL
Reactions: Golgo13
this is the greatest thread i have ever read in my life

• Love it
Avoid the retards that do drugs because those guys are non-NT to the core and will probably make your life less trouble than it's worth.

Big disagree people here in the netherlands that does mdma(xtc) having the best partys and the most NT other drugs i can agree on
Yea drugs = slaying young girls and one night stands, just make sure you re not using

This was def written by an aspie

But I hate normies, why should I try to be average? It won't get me anywhere.

I can see everything but debating

If you debate with bitches,they will get wet if you aint ugly

Trust me i know from expierience…

Also if you say there aint any chad debaters,Hasan piker as an example

everything youre prescribing is poison of the mind. just embrace your schizoutism and remember that if the world seems to hate you that first it hated me

700 followers.

Being mean to others and ESPECIALLY calling others ugly. This doesn't fly with normies.
Not having a good playlist.
wtf is a good playlist????? i can't force myself to listen to norweigan rape
also 700 follower sis extetereme how would I get dathat? you are tripping and being mean to others is imporTant in a social circle so bad adbice there. ??