NTmaxxing Megathread (Experiment)

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
***This is potentially a very useful thread for people on this forum, as many of us on here suffer mental health problems, including autism, depression, and general anxiety. I posted in the main forum because it's worthy, mods feel free to sticky if you like. @11gaijin @Dude420 @Master @knajjd @Sergeant

This is an 8-week experiment I’m doing, for my own purposes, but I figure I will share it with the ogres on here because it might benefit others as well. Thanks @Afrikancel for the idea. Now, I don’t actually know if I have autism, but I definitely have behaviors that seem autistic, like listening to YouTube videos I’ve heard 10x before just out of boredom, being very socially inhibited, not having any friends etc. Unfortunately, I can’t afford a gut microbiota transplant or fecal transplant (those are still options for the future), so I’ll be attempting this system over the next 8 weeks, and I will post an update every Sunday in the thread of how I felt throughout the week, complications, benefits, mishaps etc. The goal is to become more NT, less inhibited, and to feel “normal” more or less.

What I’ll be taking:

1. VSL #3 450 Billion CFU. Every other day, taken with Greek yogurt, wild blueberries, and organic honey. The yogurt will allow for a broader spectrum of bacteria, the berries are good for mental health as well as being high in fiber, which acts as a prebiotic. Honey is also a potential prebiotic since it contains oligosaccharides which can feed good bacteria, and it has anti-microbial properties (or so I’ve heard).
Vsl

2. Raw Broccoli/Broccoli sprouts, every day, likely before leaving the house. It’s been shown to reduce ABC and SRS autism scores and improve symptoms when taken daily, even for adults. Apparently there’s a heat shock response that is caused by sulforaphane which can mimic the behavioral changes seen in autists when they get a fever (they improve socially when sick and do less repetitive behaviors). Also high in fiber and can help feed good gut bacteria. Search “Rhonda Patrick Sulforaphane” for the scientific mumbo-jumbo and other benefits of sulforaphane.
Brociiiii

3. Shot of apple cider vinegar and fresh lemon juice, every day. Again, according to Dr. Rhonda Patrick, things like lactic, acetic, malic, and citric acid are very good for the gut barrier and promote growth of good bacteria and kill off bad bacteria.

4. Other supplements I will be taking: Fish oil, multimineral, magnesium, also thinking of buying Pure Encapsulations O.N.E. multivitamin and starting that.

What I’ll be stopping/limiting:

1. Milk. Although I’m not intolerant, I have a recessive lactose intolerant gene from my father which makes him intolerant, but I only get gassy if I drink loads of it. I will be avoiding it anyhow, to minimize damage it can do to my gut. Yogurt is fine.
Lact

2. Gluten. Again, I’m not intolerant to it, but I have a recessive gene increasing risk for celiac disease, so it’s a good idea to limit gluten as part of this experiment. I’ll indulge only when eating out with other people.

3. Sugar (limited). Don’t need that shit, won’t buy anything sugary.

What I’ll be actively doing:

1.Daily meditation for 30 minutes. I remember in the summer I got into this habit and the mental clarity I had was unbelievable.

2. Watching soccer more regularly and keeping up with the scores and the main news related to it. Also might try watching American football and get into it, but historically I’ve found that sport to be mind-numbingly boring so idk.

3. Reading the news daily. Fox News, Reuters, local news sources, etc. This habit is very, very underrated for people wanting to be more NT or just better at talking to people. Especially in my situation, I mostly hang out with Arabs (sometimes), all they do is smoke hookah and talk about soccer & politics, so definitely a good idea to be able to speak on those things well and be opinionated.
Tucktuck

4. Following a schedule, but not one too rigid. I find that having no schedule and just flowing through the motion makes me VERY anxious throughout the day, and a rigid schedule makes me VERY bored, so I will be making one where I have the day laid out, with wiggle room for things that come along.

NOTE: I’m not going to add “Try talking to people more”. The point of this experiment is that if my gut microbiome and mental health improve, engaging with people more should come naturally, I don’t want to stress myself out and try making conversation when it isn’t coming naturally.

If there’s something you’d like to add, or suggestions, post it below and stop being so high inhib you fucking Aspie.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Neurose, Deleted member 5632, shaugstir and 9 others
I definitely have behaviors that seem autistice.

Like making this thread lol

All of that stuff is autistic other than the mediation if you find it helpful but not sure how that would make you more nt. Getting out and meeting new people is the only cure. And if you're legitimately autistic to the point where you can't even do that then there is no cure boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 176 and 4 others
chad doesnt do any of this shit, chad goes otuisde low inhib af slaying pussy without even knowing what low inhib means

chad mogs all

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, fobos, ascension and 4 others
Like making this thread lol

All of that stuff is autistic other than the mediation if you find it helpful but not sure how that would make you more nt. Getting out and meeting new people is the only cure. And if you're legitimately autistic to the point where you can't even do that then there is no cure boyo.
Lmao what do you know? The point of the meditation is to achieve clarity and reduce anxiety, not necessarily NT.

chad doesnt do any of this shit, chad goes otuisde low inhib af slaying pussy without even knowing what low inhib means

chad mogs all
Not trying to be Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
If you're taking supplements to become NT, it won't work. And if it will somehow, it'll most likely be placebo.

If you're taking supplements to become NT, it won't work. And if it will somehow, it'll most likely be placebo.
This is changing the whole bacteria quality in your gut, there are studies done (at least in mice) that showed very significant changes in behavior as a result of microbiota transfers, literally made anxious mice act more normally.

Good luck bro.

I’m too autistic to ever have a chance of being even slightly NT tbh.

• +1
So I see people think this is stupid. It might be, but I also think you aren't listening. This is an experiment worth doing, and if you're too dumb to even consider it you might as well rope.

• +1
You can learn how to life,just go out ! You need to be active and present in your life and do things and stuff will come naturally.
The thread you made is pure cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
2. Watching soccer more regularly and keeping up with the scores and the main news related to it. Also might try watching American football and get into it, but historically I’ve found that sport to be mind-numbingly boring so idk.

soccer isn't boring but "american football" is?. I think byou got bigger shit to worry about the NTmaxxing, like getting some taste.

soccer isn't boring but "american football" is?. I think byou got bigger shit to worry about the NTmaxxing, like getting some taste.
I grew up watching and playing soccer that's why lol

Meditation will give you the most benefits long term

I grew up watching and playing soccer that's why lol
i grew up playing shrek the third on xbox 360. with no prior experience or history with either sport i have to say american football is more entertaining. constant ads are ragefuel though. also watch american football as a part of my highschoolfootballmaxxing plan

following schedule is such a beta/incel trait

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
[Update 2/25/2019]

Updated late because I got my VSL #3 two days later than I expected. But I started the plan otherwise. I'm doing fine, the only significant thing I noticed was my appetite yesterday was completely gone. I cooked some eggs with spinach, and I realized I was not hungry at all, and I had been fasting all day. Maybe the bacteria's doing something, maybe it's just random. Today my mood was generally good but mostly because I was busy. My interactions went well.

• +1
Reactions: axe624
[Update 2/25/2019]

Updated late because I got my VSL #3 two days later than I expected. But I started the plan otherwise. I'm doing fine, the only significant thing I noticed was my appetite yesterday was completely gone. I cooked some eggs with spinach, and I realized I was not hungry at all, and I had been fasting all day. Maybe the bacteria's doing something, maybe it's just random. Today my mood was generally good but mostly because I was busy. My interactions went well.

Godspeed to you bruv, I've been trying to Macgyver my own mental health issues for years now with little headway. Mostly interested in bacteria theory, that's one I haven't really heard before

[Update 2/25/2019]

Good looks, keep it up

Fuck off with ur probiotic supplement. 99% of the bacteria dies befo it gets to ur intestine. Make some fermented milk and fermented meat tbh. Also Roquefort cheese is full of good bacteria.

[Update 03/04/2019]

This week went very well. I haven't even farted once, my digestion is literally perfect with one bowel movement per day at the same time. I'm not feeling depressed or anxious. Also my pauses in speech are less awkward, most conversations seem to go well with a clear goal in mind. Also lost 2 pounds this week.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470

heightcel

Threads: 2
08-01-2017, 02:57 PM
In the first place, probiotics aren't universally good for you, contrary to what the new age health food "gurus" lead you to believe with their shilling campaigns

Probiotics are histaminergic (modulate the histamine system); consequently, they have the potential to modulate inflammation through the gastrointestinal system

There are pro-inflammatory strains (cause or aggravate inflammation), neutral strains, and anti-inflammatory strains (reduce inflammation)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2701523/

Quote:AIM: To evaluate the effects of three potentially anti-inflammatory probiotic bacteria from three different genera on immune variables in healthy adults in a clinical setting based on previous in vitrocharacterization of cytokine responses.

METHODS: A total of 62 volunteers participated in this randomized, double-blind and placebo-controlled parallel group intervention study. The volunteers were randomized to receive a milk-based drink containing either Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (LGG), Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis Bb12 (Bb12), or Propionibacterium freudenreichii ssp. shermanii JS (PJS) or a placebo drink for 3 wk. Venous blood and saliva samples were taken at baseline and on d 1, 7 and 21. Fecal samples were collected at baseline and at the end of intervention.

[...]

CONCLUSION: In conclusion, probiotic bacteria have strain-specific anti-inflammatory effects in healthy adults.
When you buy a probiotic supplement or any kind of food product (kefir, sauerkraut, natto, etc) containing probiotic strains, it will generally have a list of the strains that the product contains somewhere on the label

Reddit (I know, I know) has a good thread that gives a list of inflammatory/neutral/anti-inflammatory strains here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Nootropics/comm...n_regimen/

This is a good list to use as a general guideline of which strains to look for and which to avoid, but it's not absolute. The gut is very complex and acts almost like a second brain. People have radically different gut flora, and strains that are inflammatory to one person may be anti-inflammatory or neutral to another

[Update 03/12/2019]

This week didn't go very well, mostly due to being inconsistent with my program (didn't sprout any broccoli the week before) and getting very little amounts of sleep. In fact I'm supposed to be sleeping now but I'm not. I was uneasy in most interactions and struggled to speak naturally. This next week is going to be much more consistent, stay tuned.

JFL at thinking a supplement will make you NT, NT = not invalidated for nothing other than your looks, not treated like shit by people out of nowhere or singled out due to your genetics, not seen as low status or a loser in something, not a supplement.

If you want to be NT, status-maxing is the way to go. You'll be treated better and so be more NT/accepted, or at least not seen as non-NT.

[Update 03/25/2019]

Had some detours. Last week I did a prolonged fast and started my GHRH cycle. I decided not to buy any groceries to save money during the fast. I'm still doing quite well in my interactions, I'm much less anxious than when I started. I'll run the rest of the experiment as outlined.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, JellyBelly and Deleted member 470
[Important Update 04/01/2019]

Fuaaaaark. Things are getting different, like I'm openly saying things to people without overthinking. Today I was in a study group with 2 other people and it went great. After we were done, I was able to hold an interesting conversation for 15 minutes with the guy (the girl left - probably went to get drilled by Chad), since we live in the same town he suggested we do some shit together, I also suggested stuff, he seemed enthusiastic even. So far he seems cool, I'll try to build good rapport with him, who knows, I might introduce him to my other friend and maybe get a social circle going. Maybe. Definitely been feeling more NT, placebo or not.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 470 and JellyBelly
[Important Update 04/01/2019]

Fuaaaaark. Things are getting different, like I'm openly saying things to people without overthinking. Today I was in a study group with 2 other people and it went great. After we were done, I was able to hold an interesting conversation for 15 minutes with the guy (the girl left - probably went to get drilled by Chad), since we live in the same town he suggested we do some shit together, I also suggested stuff, he seemed enthusiastic even. So far he seems cool, I'll try to build good rapport with him, who knows, I might introduce him to my other friend and maybe get a social circle going. Maybe. Definitely been feeling more NT, placebo or not.
Most likely placebo but anyways if it works good for you.
First step to ntmax is to leave this forum though

Didn't read but there's no broccoli for your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I am liking this thread. I'm pretty close to being NT now @CupOfCoffee

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Shit thread close it now ?

So I see people think this is stupid. It might be, but I also think you aren't listening. This is an experiment worth doing, and if you're too dumb to even consider it you might as well rope.

Gut microbiome is like a second brain. Very legit srs.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee