Nurse tried to rape me

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
So I had gone to this hospital today to have some health checkups before my upcoming orthognathic surgery. I had to do a number of tests one of which was a chest X-Ray.

When I entered the room this young average looking nurse asked me to take off my shirt which I did as is needed for X-ray of chest. She also closes the gate, no big deal. Then she starts touching me even before I’m in front of the x ray machine as if she’s trying to check my body for defects. While she is feeeling my chest she asks my name, where I’m from etc. I didn’t know what to do so I just answered her questions. She almost felt all my upper body which isn’t anything special but definitely better than the average guy here, also I’m quite fair skinned for my country.

She then asks me to stand in front of the X-ray machine. Now this is where she tries to be more adventurous. She pushes me in front of the machine, takes my hands and puts them on my hips. All this time she is behind me with her body completely touching mine. I could even feel her boobs which were big tbh. And then she moved her hands to my crotch with one hand on either side. And she’s still glued to me from behind.

She says, “Aise hi rahiye warna sahi Nahi aega” which translates to “Stand like this or the measurement won’t happen properly.”

I’ve had X-rays in the past but people never act like this. I mean it’s a chest X-ray not some nuclear physics experiment. And I felt she’d leave after putting me in that position but no. She stands like this for a full minute at least that’s what it felt like until the X-ray is done. Then when I ask her if it’s done she says we need another copy and this time it was only me.( I feel this was the real test. The first one was just her feeling me up). Then when it was done she says that people don’t stand properly so we have to redo it sometimes. I call bullshit. If this was a guy he’d charged with sexual harassment. While a girl can just act like that without any fear of the consequences. I did enjoy it though.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 10987 and 14 others

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
She says, “Aise hi rahiye warna sahi Nahi aega” which translates to “Stand like this or the measurement won’t happen properly.”
I'm kinda disappointed that I even took this seriously for some reason until this.

Who's copypasta is this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, BigBoy, DharkDC and 6 others
I'm kinda disappointed that I even took this seriously for some reason until this.

Who's copypasta is this?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 10987, Chadeep and 6 others
The worst thread

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Posting this on inceltear

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, BigBoy, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
and then he woke up

its true I was the nurse

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Merćer, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
You really expect me to read all that text

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Tales from Quora

• +1
Reactions: horrid1 and BigBoy
By society logic, if you get bullied by a female, it’s funny because of the fact it was a female bullying you, if you get sexually harassed by a female as a male, it’s funny by society logic, if you’re a female living with her parents, you’re smart by society logic, etc, but we all know how all this is by society logic when roles are reversed.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 1751, BigBoy and 1 other person
By society logic, if you get bullied by a female, it’s funny because of the fact it was a female bullying you, if you get sexually harassed by a female as a male, it’s funny by society logic, if you’re a female living with her parents, you’re smart by society logic, etc, but we all know how all this is by society logic when roles are reversed.
Yeah, I’m living with my parents forever

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
So I had gone to this hospital today to have some health checkups before my upcoming orthognathic surgery. I had to do a number of tests one of which was a chest X-Ray.

When I entered the room this young average looking nurse asked me to take off my shirt which I did as is needed for X-ray of chest. She also closes the gate, no big deal. Then she starts touching me even before I’m in front of the x ray machine as if she’s trying to check my body for defects. While she is feeeling my chest she asks my name, where I’m from etc. I didn’t know what to do so I just answered her questions. She almost felt all my upper body which isn’t anything special but definitely better than the average guy here, also I’m quite fair skinned for my country.

She then asks me to stand in front of the X-ray machine. Now this is where she tries to be more adventurous. She pushes me in front of the machine, takes my hands and puts them on my hips. All this time she is behind me with her body completely touching mine. I could even feel her boobs which were big tbh. And then she moved her hands to my crotch with one hand on either side. And she’s still glued to me from behind.

I’ve had X-rays in the past but people never act like this. I mean it’s a chest X-ray not some nuclear physics experiment. And I felt she’d leave after putting me in that position but no. She stands like this for a full minute at least that’s what it felt like until the X-ray is done. Then when I ask her if it’s done she says we need another copy and this time it was only me.( I feel this was the real test. The first one was just her feeling me up). Then when it was done she says that people don’t stand properly so we have to redo it sometimes. I call bullshit. If this was a guy he’d charged with sexual harassment. While a girl can just act like that without any fear of the consequences. I did enjoy it though.
You're white right?

I call bullshit. If this was a guy he’d charged with sexual harassment. While a girl can just act like that without any fear of the consequences. I did enjoy it though.
caged

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot