Nutrition Super Guide

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

Bronze
I don't know about you guys, but do you guys think we should have a nutrition megathread?

Like I don't know about you guys, but I find that my day is much better if I have protein in the morning (eggs or breakfast sausage) and it keeps me going for most of the day.

Do you guys cook for yourself, or do your parents cook for you and etc. I will be living by myself again soon, so I have time to implement new dietary habits.

Thoughts, if we should create a megathread?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Sauce me a place boyo we can collab

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I tried to elaborate my own diet, it worked 38.47% due to the fact that my parents were "nooo that's bad hurr hurr"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Breakfast: 3 eggs and spinach with a banana. BLACK coffee plus 3 glasses of water
Lunch: Spinach and steak cooked in butter with a black coffee plus more water
snack: leaves and fruit
Dinner: plenty of tough chewy leaves with more red meat cooked however. Plenty of chewing and tearing like a dog
snack:nuts and seeds and plenty of water

• +1
Breakfast: 3 eggs and spinach with a banana. BLACK coffee plus 3 glasses of water
Lunch: Spinach and steak cooked in butter with a black coffee plus more water
snack: leaves and fruit
Dinner: plenty of tough chewy leaves with more red meat cooked however. Plenty of chewing and tearing like a dog
snack:nuts and seeds and plenty of water
You don't really eat much do you

• +1

I could collab on that guide, just make sure to take time. Nutrition can sometimes be a cost/benefit game, and different foods work better for different goals.

• +1

about 2700 on gym days. Being lean is the most important thing in looksmaxing

• +1
about 2700 on gym days. Being lean is the most important thing in looksmaxing
I must have to eat more because of my young age tbh. Cuz I'm still lean and eat alot of kcal a day

• +1
I must have to eat more because of my young age tbh. Cuz I'm still lean and eat alot of kcal a day

I'm not that much older than you. Depends how lean you mean

• +1
I'm not that much older than you. Depends how lean you mean

People's BMR can be different. It's possible that yours is much lower than his, due to genetic factors.

• +1
People's BMR can be different. It's possible that yours is much lower than his, due to genetic factors.

I eat at a slight deficit by going 100 under on gym days and 400 under every other day. Always in a slight deficit

• +1
When you gain a lot of muscle or weight you need to eat more, and your stomach may increase in size as well. But better to get used to the new paradigm of having a different body or increased body mass and the caloric uptake of it, than to be used to your old eating habits. I legit throw up if I eat too much nowadays from places like sushi, it sucks. I really should hit the gym again..hmm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
When you gain a lot of muscle or weight you need to eat more, and your stomach may increase in size as well. But better to get used to the new paradigm of having a different body or increased body mass and the caloric uptake of it, than to be used to your old eating habits. I legit throw up if I eat too much nowadays from places like sushi, it sucks. I really should hit the gym again..hmm

If you ever need something, hmu. GL with the gym dude :)

• +1
Don't forget to keep in mind the cost of these foods.
I would never buy expensive food like watermelons or strawberries.
I stick to oatmeal, flaxseeds, peanut butter, almonds, lentils, rice, pasta, beans and brocoli and frozen fruits. Can't afford anything else.

• +1
There is no one size fits all approach
What works for me may not work for you
I feel best when on a high carb and high protein diet. Keto for example has never worked
Just make sure to avoid processed sugars and inflammatory trans fats and you should be good to go

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and Me obviously..
Macros, micros and calories. No such thing as a special diet.

• +1
sardines are like nutritional cheat codes, cheap as fuck too

• +1
  • +1
I eat at a slight deficit by going 100 under on gym days and 400 under every other day. Always in a slight deficit

On steroids I consume 4500/day XD

• +1
The science of nutrition is such a grey area. Really if youre gonna post something on the topic make it clear how you benefitted from your diet and what issue you had before.

• +1