NW2+ IS LITERALLY DEATH

norwoodreaper

norwoodreaper

Banned
The only cure at that point is suicide for me at this point
my hairline is so fucking disgusting it alone ruins my entire face
i need to fucking move out of home and workcel into oblivion to get money to spend on transplants asap or i will just rope

How did you let it get to this point ?

hiar transplants look like shit past at most thick norwood 3, you will have to use toppik and hair makeup for the rest of your life to not make it look totally like shit

• +1
Reactions: mikeock
hiar transplants look like shit past at most thick norwood 3, you will have to use toppik and hair makeup for the rest of your life to not make it look totally like shit
what about hairsystem?

what about hairsystem?
yeah thats good, its inconvienient af though, I cant really imagine how you would live with someone and frauding your hair like this, if you are still norwood 2-3 and your hair is thick then go for hair transplant to fix the temples

yeah thats good, its inconvienient af though, I cant really imagine how you would live with someone and frauding your hair like this, if you are still norwood 2-3 and your hair is thick then go for hair transplant to fix the temples
i dont have thinning only receding temples
how much would a transplant that gave good density in the temples cost?

i dont have thinning only receding temples
how much would a transplant that gave good density in the temples cost?
@itsOVER had a good result from just one procedure and it was like 1500-2000 euros, his frontal hairline was also advanced
Before1

After1

The only cure at that point is suicide for me at this point
my hairline is so fucking disgusting it alone ruins my entire face
i need to fucking move out of home and workcel into oblivion to get money to spend on transplants asap or i will just rope
There's no way it's worse than mine, I don't think even with a hair transplant mine is redeemable I know you already seen it but here it is again

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
There's no way it's worse than mine, I don't think even with a hair transplant mine is redeemable I know you already seen it but here it is again

mine is slighter higher set with very bad temples
@itsOVER had a good result from just one procedure and it was like 1500-2000 euros, his frontal hairline was also advanced
View attachment 103224
View attachment 103223
wow absolute lifefuel

did he go to a turkish clinic or not?
id also get hairline lowering depending on the price

you need a reality check because your face literally compensates for your bad hairline

this site is so unrightfully obsessed with norwooding it's actually pathetic lmfao.

you need a reality check because your face literally compensates for your bad hairline

this site is so unrightfully obsessed with norwooding it's actually pathetic lmfao.
cope
norwooding is so fucking bad , its absolutely CRUCIAL to be nw0-1 AND ANYTHING ELSE IS DEATH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24781, mikeock, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
cope
norwooding is so fucking bad , its absolutely CRUCIAL to be nw0-1 AND ANYTHING ELSE IS DEATH

i'm literally nw2 at 21 yrs and people don't give a fuck about it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
dude don't exaggerate. You're still gl or at least normie looking with NW2. Just wait till you turn 18 and get a hair transplant. lucky you its a very commonly accepted looksmax by normies.

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper

There legit is no face for balding

• +1
Reactions: Scarface and norwoodreaper
dude don't exaggerate. You're still gl or at least normie looking with NW2. Just wait till you turn 18 and get a hair transplant. lucky you its a very commonly accepted looksmax by normies.
hopefully
i literally need nw1

mine is slighter higher set with very bad temples

wow absolute lifefuel

did he go to a turkish clinic or not?
id also get hairline lowering depending on the price

Yeah it was in Turkey. 2k eurobux. The price doesnt change no matter how many grafts you do.

They will lower the hairline for you if you ask. You have to tell them the type of hairline you want, and they'll do it. I got mine lowered like half a centimetre.

It's not a place for cucks who want the doctor to tell them what to do and make every decision for them though. You need to do your own research, have your own ideas of what you want, preferably come with some pics of the type of thing you want. The surgeon will draw the hairline, and you have to approve it.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Yeah it was in Turkey. 2k eurobux. The price doesnt change no matter how many grafts you do.

They will lower the hairline for you if you ask. You have to tell them the type of hairline you want, and they'll do it. I got mine lowered like half a centimetre.

It's not a place for cucks who want the doctor to tell them what to do and make every decision for them though. You need to do your own research, have your own ideas of what you want, preferably come with some pics of the type of thing you want. The surgeon will draw the hairline, and you have to approve it.
excellent cheers
how many grafts did you get for your hairline and i presume your taking fin now right?

excellent cheers
how many grafts did you get for your hairline and i presume your taking fin now right?

2000 grafts, and nah I'm not on fin due to fears of side effects and I dislike taking jewpills in general. Because of that yeah I guess its possible I'll need another HT someday. Most people have around 8000 grafts they can transplant in their lifetime, so I've probably used 25% of mine. I'm 28 now though, and the way I see it, I only need to be able to keep my hair looking good until at MAXIMUM age 40 - after that age it's kinda over for everyone regardless.

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath, norwoodreaper and jefferson