Obese virgin

J

Jbrow327

Iron
How did women treat you after losing weight?
I am Male, 27, 5 feet 7 inches tall and 233 pounds. I have also never had a girlfriend, a date, or even kissed. I have never asked a girl out. What would you do in my situation?

I am Male, 27, 5 feet 7 inches tall and 233 pounds. I have also never had a girlfriend, a date, or even kissed. I have never asked a girl out. What would you do in my situation?
You'll never know ur potential unless u lose weight. Not only will women treat u slightly better but so will the general population

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
stop spamming you fucking faggot, make one fucking thread and stick to it. People have given you advice on like 50 of your shitty fucking threads and you don't respond, are you even reading them?????

they started to touch my stomach because instead of just being flat it actually had a vacuum. But they had known me while I was fat, this wasn't an IOI

stop fucking eating you idiot. looksmaxing for you is so simple, just stop eating food except carrots, raw spinach and some chicken breast.

being above 10% bodyfat is enought to fuck up your face with facial and neck fat, you must reach 60kg as fast as you can

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 656
You'll never know ur potential unless u lose weight. Not only will women treat u slightly better but so will the general population
I've been overweight all my life. I've never seen myself lean. I just need to get the weight off as quickly as possible.

stop fucking eating you idiot. looksmaxing for you is so simple, just stop eating food except carrots, raw spinach and some chicken breast.

being above 10% bodyfat is enought to fuck up your face with facial and neck fat, you must reach 60kg as fast as you can
I read 60 kg and I thought "geez Auschwitz" but then remembered he's 5'7. So I agree.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 656
Lose weight and gain muscle,No fap,improve style,neck training,mew,haircut for your face shape,stay dedicated

Lol

So basically chicken salads?
How about spinach salads with carrots and diced chicken and cheese and a little ranch? Is that good?
Lose weight and gain muscle,No fap,improve style,neck training,mew,haircut for your face shape,stay dedicated
Thanks. What is mewing?

Last edited:
So basically chicken salads?
How about spinach salads with carrots and diced chicken and cheese and a little ranch? Is that good?
Just eat less than you normally do. Stay away from suggary drinks like plague. There is no magic way to lose weight. Anyone who tells you a magic diet is bullshitting you.

he's a troll you autists

• JFL
Reactions: Mr manlet
I'd rope. You will never have this:

Soyboy01

I was fat and they treated me like dirty shit
I got lean and they started to treat me just like shit