Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and CopingCel
OP is the type of person to partake in BBC cuckold

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prolapsed Anus, Butthurt Dweller, GenericChad1444 and 8 others
you forgot Ernest Khalimov

• Ugh..
Reactions: NosecelManlet
Chads from all races , this is one of the reasons i disagree with Racepill, its all About BONES ( FACE HEIGHT FRAME)
Racepill is a cope for nerdics

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and NosecelManlet
imagine listening to BTS and at the same time trying to be NT

Racepill is a cope for nerdics
Legit
I am white and i disagree with the racepill its pure cope

In fact everything NON-BONE related is cope : pheno race fashion tatoos tan

• +1
Reactions: sadakiyo
imagine listening to BTS and at the same time trying to be NT
I dont listen to bts

Legit
I am white and i disagree with the racepill its pure cope

In fact everything NON-BONE related is cope : pheno race fashion tatoos tan
Exactly
The fact is that white people are just more likely to have better bone structure

It doesnt mean that the pheno is better

• +1
Reactions: NosecelManlet and Framletgod
you 3rd guy is average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and BigBiceps
the third on the list is closer to the aesthetic ideal than Chico, since V is fresher, revitalized and more effeminate; broderick hunter is the worst and most grotesquely distant from the aesthetic ideal, besides being pure toxic masculinity and cave brute, very ugly; Chico comes closer to the aesthetic ideal, but nothing compared to the V, since the V is more effeminate and apollinean, while Chico is Dionysian and has a bit more masculinity, which is more negative in the rating according to the aesthetic ideal and artistic, but nothing to detract from his refinement; aside from the second, which is horrible in looks, the list looks better, V is the better of this list, so whatever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeAreBoundless, Deleted member 1560 and sadakiyo
the third on the list is closer to the aesthetic ideal than Chico, since V is fresher, revitalized and more effeminate; broderick hunter is the worst and most grotesquely distant from the aesthetic ideal, besides being pure toxic masculinity and cave brute, very ugly; Chico comes closer to the aesthetic ideal, but nothing compared to the V, since the V is more effeminate and apollinean, while Chico is Dionysian and has a bit more masculinity, which is more negative in the rating according to the aesthetic ideal and artistic, but nothing to detract from his refinement; aside from the second, which is horrible in looks, the list looks better, V is the better of this list, so whatever
I placed him 3rd because people would think that I place him first because I m coping

are there anyone reading this faggots posts srs?

Giphy 7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeAreBoundless, Alexanderr, GenericChad1444 and 3 others
si tu veux parler d'éthniques, ce mec te l'avale tout cru :

Jsp si tu vis dans une grotte mais y a littéralement des meufs qui se tuent pour lui
ouais des coréennes peut-être comme d'hab. je suis un prince chez moi aussi. c'est la vie : la beauté dépend des régions et pour moi c'est une meuf

Stop coping.

ouais des coréennes peut-être comme d'hab. je suis un prince chez moi aussi. c'est la vie : la beauté dépend des régions et pour moi c'est une meuf
Pas vraiment non pas que des coréennes
Ca m'étonnerait que tu sois un prince
Non mais gros t'es vraiment dans une grotte profonde c'est ahurissant

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I placed him 3rd because people would think that I place him first because I m coping
bro he is not even top 1/100 looking in the world your boyo, keep coping

Pas vraiment non pas que des coréennes
Ca m'étonnerait que tu sois un prince
Non mais gros t'es vraiment dans une grotte profonde c'est ahurissant

ben je préfère les mangas au kpop à vrai dire, donc je sais pas ce qui se passe chez ces bridés
allez mange ta cope, le coréen

ben je préfère les mangas au kpop à vrai dire, donc je sais pas ce qui se passe chez ces bridés

allez mange ta cope, le coréen
Ca se passe ici en france ici
Partout en fait
Osef que t'aimes les mangas c pas le sujet wtf

Ca se passe ici en france ici
Partout en fait
Osef que t'aimes les mangas c pas le sujet wtf
je refuse de croire que cette meuf soit plus attirant qu'un top model caucasien comme j'ai montré. cope

num 1

• JFL
Gigacope. Kim taehyung doesn't belong to even top 1000 and Broderick Hunter not in to the top 10.
that's what i said to him in french tbh fucking coper that he is

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
je refuse de croire que cette meuf soit plus attirant qu'un top model caucasien comme j'ai montré. cope
Bah voile toi la face m'en bats les couilles frérot

Tu réfléchis comme un homme mais le fait est que les meufs ne pensent pas comme toi

• Hmm...
I think he is more GL than Kim , in my opinion .

Attachments

• 2C03A57C-7441-4041-84CD-5E91451C8F8D.png
    2C03A57C-7441-4041-84CD-5E91451C8F8D.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 33

what a classment...
jason momoa 2nd in the world, despite not even beeing 6 PSL
Bah voile toi la face m'en bats les couilles frérot

Tu réfléchis comme un homme mais le fait est que les meufs ne pensent pas comme toi
t'façon j'men fous, je veux une pieuse pas une pute qui va en concert. c'est la vie et belle bien entendu.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
The fact that you put a twink Asian in here proves your a retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
are there anyone reading this faggots posts srs?

giphy (7).gif
Were you offended because I said the second on the list is ugly and repulsively masculine? you don't want to admit to knowledge of my posts and my writing style so that's fine, not everyone has a noble and aesthetic taste for evaluating beauty: V humiliates all toxic manhood anyway, your taste is just democratic and loves ugly and masculine obnoxious brutes and without any substance of style, good for you, Antinous is not in the general taste or consensus, he is more aristocratic and few will appreciate, cool to the unfounded critics of Antinous, the wind blows anyway, nothing is permanent, so whatever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and sadakiyo
Were you offended because I said the second on the list is ugly and repulsively masculine? you don't want to admit to knowledge of my posts and my writing style so that's fine, not everyone has a noble and aesthetic taste for evaluating beauty: V humiliates all toxic manhood anyway, your taste is just democratic and loves ugly and masculine obnoxious brutes and without any substance of style, good for you, Antinous is not in the general taste or consensus, he is more aristocratic and few will appreciate, cool to the unfounded critics of Antinous, the wind blows anyway, nothing is permanent, so whatever
did you forget to take your anti-psychotics you creep

daily reminder writing in faggot muhh high class style is not gonna make you smart or sound smart

in fact it makes it 0% likelyhood I read your autistic ramblings in fear of them causing permanent brain damage

this is you writing your novels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, GenericChad1444, Titbot and 1 other person
objectivement il mange ton enfant on va pas se mentir, il a une harmonie du démon ce fdp
Mdr
Envoie taehyung et lui a une meuf demande lui ce qu elle prefere t auras ta réponse

• +1
did you forget to take your anti-psychotics you creep

daily reminder writing in faggot muhh high class style is not gonna make you smart or sound smart

in fact it makes it 0% likelyhood I read your autistic ramblings in fear of them causing permanent brain damage

1569160378685.png

this is you writing your novels
define "creep", it made no sense; I just write the way I write, these are symbolically normal posts, these are just bravado against Antinous: What is the use of such single and virulently aggressive bravado? I do not hate you, I do not hate anyone, attacks with bravado are futile anyway, as they contribute to no criticism based on or worthy of any appreciation of my conceptual judgment: It's not me, it's Antinous, I have nothing to do with it. ; the deconstruction of pompous manhood is essential, the rest is only method and a means to the same end, which comes with it no matter a given level: Being perfect in exquisite ideals and achieving prestige is more important, and as Antinous said, it makes no sense to say that his prose is like that of an autistic distant from reality, for reality and fantasy merge and form what we call perspective, based on Power, so whatever

define "creep", it made no sense; I just write the way I write, these are symbolically normal posts, these are just bravado against Antinous: What is the use of such single and virulently aggressive bravado? I do not hate you, I do not hate anyone, attacks with bravado are futile anyway, as they contribute to no criticism based on or worthy of any appreciation of my conceptual judgment: It's not me, it's Antinous, I have nothing to do with it. ; the deconstruction of pompous manhood is essential, the rest is only method and a means to the same end, which comes with it no matter a given level: Being perfect in exquisite ideals and achieving prestige is more important, and as Antinous said, it makes no sense to say that his prose is like that of an autistic distant from reality, for reality and fantasy merge and form what we call perspective, based on Power, so whatever
JZgDhiP

THIS IS JUST GETTING WORSE AND WORSE. THIS NIGGA BELIEVES HE'S HIGH IQ YET HE HAS 0 AWARENESS ABOUT THE FACT HE'S MAKING AN ABSOLUTE FOOL OF HIMSELF WITH THESE POSTS

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
THIS IS JUST GETTING WORSE AND WORSE. THIS NIGGA BELIEVES HE'S HIGH IQ YET HE HAS 0 AWARENESS ABOUT THE FACT HE'S MAKING AN ABSOLUTE FOOL OF HIMSELF WITH THESE POSTS
I have high iq (but it doesn't matter), but it's not because of my posts because they are not demonstration of it: MY POSTS DEMONSTRATE NOT INTELLIGENCE BUT GOOD TASTE; talking about being a fool, unravel the archetypal figure of the "fool" so if you really think I'm something like a perfect buffoon to be attacked; so far, you have not presented anything but BRAVATAS, yes, bravado, without foundation or any plausible argument, for, in fact, there is nothing refined about worshiping male figures to the extreme: I was in this mental scenario long before the torrential rain, this is not me for sure, this is Antinous, I am not associated with these personalities that mingle in this psychodramatic way, my ritual is purification by aristocratic sin, it is redemption, but for her there is NO catharsis, understand? I do not hate you, nothing against, that's fine with your opinion, democracy is a gentle plague anyway, because in the end the wind blows anyway, coming to nothing, because we don't even know where we are going or where we came from, to worry about these trivial discussions in this forum? I'm just not here, so whatever

Nigga you always projecting for real
OP is a bbc worshpper he already made a multiple threads regarding this, 0 projection
I have high iq (but it doesn't matter), but it's not because of my posts because they are not demonstration of it: MY POSTS DEMONSTRATE NOT INTELLIGENCE BUT GOOD TASTE; talking about being a fool, unravel the archetypal figure of the "fool" so if you really think I'm something like a perfect buffoon to be attacked; so far, you have not presented anything but BRAVATAS, yes, bravado, without foundation or any plausible argument, for, in fact, there is nothing refined about worshiping male figures to the extreme: I was in this mental scenario long before the torrential rain, this is not me for sure, this is Antinous, I am not associated with these personalities that mingle in this psychodramatic way, my ritual is purification by aristocratic sin, it is redemption, but for her there is NO catharsis, understand? I do not hate you, nothing against, that's fine with your opinion, democracy is a gentle plague anyway, because in the end the wind blows anyway, coming to nothing, because we don't even know where we are going or where we came from, to worry about these trivial discussions in this forum? I'm just not here, so whatever
I'm just writing this response to test if you're still gonna reply with a cringeworthy autistic novel (that I do not read whatsoever)

let's see how obedient of a dog you are

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Titbot and Deleted member 2810
None of them are Unmoggable there are dozens of Male Models who are on par or even better looking then all of those guys.

I'm just writing this response to test if you're still gonna reply with a cringeworthy autistic novel (that I do not read whatsoever)

let's see how obedient of a dog you are

1569162440610.png
So this is more bravado with appeal to dogs? funny: if you notice the sexual tension of yours when writing, you will love me, this reply in sunday, so candid and belligerent that impresses me: I don't hate you, ejaculate so, I couldn't care more, whatever