[OBJECTIVE] Top 3 UNMOGGABLE males in 2k19

I’m dying this is fucken Hilariosu prime gandy mogs all

if you notice the sexual tension of yours when writing, you will love me, this reply in sunday, so candid and belligerent that impresses me: I don't hate you, ejaculate so, I couldn't care more, whatever
Nick cage face palm gif

how the fuck did u reel ejaculation into this?

Last edited:
define "creep", it made no sense; I just write the way I write, these are symbolically normal posts, these are just bravado against Antinous: What is the use of such single and virulently aggressive bravado? I do not hate you, I do not hate anyone, attacks with bravado are futile anyway, as they contribute to no criticism based on or worthy of any appreciation of my conceptual judgment: It's not me, it's Antinous, I have nothing to do with it. ; the deconstruction of pompous manhood is essential, the rest is only method and a means to the same end, which comes with it no matter a given level: Being perfect in exquisite ideals and achieving prestige is more important, and as Antinous said, it makes no sense to say that his prose is like that of an autistic distant from reality, for reality and fantasy merge and form what we call perspective, based on Power, so whatever
BDA75ECC FBC6 40DD 8A88 042F216EB5D1

And not one was read.