Oblivious narc thinks he is legit gl

Deleted member 2661

Deleted member 2661

‎‏‏‎ Notorious bully
These types of people are the ones I fucking hate the most. I just wanna grab his peanut size head and bash it against the wall arghhh. Every single person cringes at him when he says he is gl, but everyone is so fucking high inhib ( including myself ), that no one ever tells him the truth. He legit doesn't have a SINGLE positive PSL feature. I just want smn to go off on a killing spree and point out every single flaw on his shitskin body. God I wish I wasn't so high inhib. Fucking hell man I get so frustrated with oblivious, narcy subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandHFD, MammothActuary, Butthurt Dweller and 2 others
I think I know who we're talking about.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
Can't see his photo

Last edited:
Who?

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
These types of people are the ones I fucking hate the most. I just wanna grab his peanut size head and bash it against the wall arghhh. Every single person cringes at him when he says he is gl, but everyone is so fucking high inhib ( including myself ), that no one ever tells him the truth. He legit doesn't have a SINGLE positive PSL feature. I just want smn to go off on a killing spree and point out every single flaw on his shitskin body. God I wish I wasn't so high inhib. Fucking hell man I get so frustrated with oblivious, narcy subhumans.
just say it who it is/they are, no one gonna hate you

Well that escalated quickly...

Just ignore and laugh. If he is indeed not GL, life will, if not have already, let him know

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
It's okay to hate things

wait are you talking about a forum person or real life

im pretty honest w people give me his photo and I rate tbh