Obvious receding hairline at age 17!

23z

Iron
I've had this receding hairline since I was 16 I think and now I think its worse so what should I do? My hair is really good and I can't style it as I want to because of this hairline.

post pic?
you cant go wrong with a receiding hairline tbh, its very obvious

R.i.p. OP

go on RU58841 ASAP
or minox, but it works slow and bloats your face

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and androidcel
Maybe you're just maturing

you cant go wrong with a receiding hairline tbh, its very obvious

R.i.p. OP

go on RU58841 ASAP
or minox, but it works slow and bloats your face
Have you tried ru? It seems to be the best treatment tbh better than fin since it leaves your body’s dht alone

Have you tried ru? It seems to be the best treatment tbh better than fin since it leaves your body’s dht alone
I havent tried it cause im poor rn, I use minox

but roidcels that use it say their hairline is fine and its a very unique product for the exact reason you said

like fin or dut but without the coma dick

• +1
Reactions: Coping

Banderas

I havent tried it cause im poor rn, I use minox

but roidcels that use it say their hairline is fine and its a very unique product for the exact reason you said

like fin or dut but without the coma dick
I’m gonna have to get some tbh I’m not taking fin I need maximum erection to maximize dick size

I’m gonna have to get some tbh I’m not taking fin I need maximum erection to maximize dick size
you should hurry tbh, i think they currently accept credit cards too but eventually the banks wont accept it anymore and theyll have to only use crypto

• +1
Reactions: Coping
It is over.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Keto shampoo 2x/week and ru ASAP. Jump on fin only at 18-19 tbh.
If this works fine.

If not then

If rich ldar
If poor shotgun implant or be a happy jewslave or take tranny meds.
It is over.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, RichardSpencel and androidcel
Pics Or FUCK OFFFFFF. DIDNT READ A SINGLE WORD FAG

Another youngcel balding..:feelsbadman:

Pray that the reaper spares you bro..

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
*Reading replies*:feelswah: What about Johnny Depp, Ryan Reynolds ,Cillian Murphy and plenty of other actors who have receding hairline but didn't go bald?

• +1
post pic of your hairline, may be you just being paranoid

*Reading replies*:feelswah: What about Johnny Depp, Ryan Reynolds ,Cillian Murphy and plenty of other actors who have receding hairline but didn't go bald?
They use medicines to prevent their hairlines from receding more, they are also good looking so they can look good even with bad hairline. All sub 8:s need to keep their hair in order to look good.

I posted one in hopes of getting a legit reply that may help, I just deleted it cause I love having privacy nothing more nothing less fuck off

Just buzz it off be confident. Vin Diesel bro the rock bro

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 281 and androidcel
Just buzz it off be confident. Vin Diesel bro the rock bro
If you are actually GL and somewhat masc you will look good with buzzcut and clean shaved

They use medicines to prevent their hairlines from receding more, they are also good looking so they can look good even with bad hairline. All sub 8:s need to keep their hair in order to look good.
Well the point is I'm actually quite good looking(not being arrogant or any shit) but the idea of losing some of my hair makes me go nuts as I just love my hair and it adds alot of style to my looks
This is my current hairstyle I rock but still my right side looks very bad because of no hair covering the receding part( It isn't very obvious in this pic bec if the angle)

Last edited:
  • +1
Well the point is actually I'm actually quite good looking(not being arrogant or any shit) but the idea of losing some of my hair makes me go nuts as I just love my hair and it adds alot of style to my looks
This is the current hairstyle I rock but still my right side looks very bad because of no hair covering the receding part( It isn't very obvious in this pic bec if the angle)
That shiny round forehead is repulsive. OVER

Well atleast I'm going to try to stop my hair from receeding more, so my hair could atleast stay like this and stop receeding more.I will research in this topic
Anyways thanks for everyone who tried to help
I posted one and every one replying agreed that it was, I misunderstood what you wrote at first sorry for that bro

Last edited:
Hi man just use castor oil coconut and derma rolling you can speed down that shit