Occipital Reduction

Pendejo

Pendejo

Kraken
The occipital bone prominence can be reduced, the amount of reduction possible is determined by the thickness of the outer cortical bone which can be determined by measurements on a plain lateral skull x-ray or using axial 2D CT images.
Archives Diploic Veins 03

Indexphp

Fig. 2: Axial CT demonstrates the well defined, high attenuating inner and outer tables of the skull (black and whitw arrow). The diploic space has slightly lower attenuation and is seen between both tables (*).

The bone can only be reduced until the diploic space is encountered, this allows the inner cortical layer to be maintained and this does not weaken the skull bone to any degree.

A tracing of the occipital profile can be done on the x-rays to show what the realistic outcome would be from the procedure in the profile view.

Occipital reduction is done through a horizontal scalp incision usually located directly over the most projecting area or lower down at the nuchal ridges at the bottom of the hairline.

Results
Occipital-Skull-Reduction-result-right-side-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg
Occipital-Skull-Reduction-result-left-side-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg

Male-Occipital-Skull-Protrusion-reduction-intraop-result-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis-2.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Averagecel, Lorsss and 4 others
Going my way, I see

Good thread, but if you fall to ground once with the occipit, it might be over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Forgotten, AscendingHero, Darkstrand and 16 others
Thats the price of ascension, jfl.
Just do not fall on your occipit when Chad is bullying and pushing you around again theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, I'mme, Deleted member 4804 and 13 others
The easiest way to fraud your large occiput (assuming you’ve already gotten a good face through looksmaxing)

Is to just get a longer hairstyle.

Don’t see why people would mind having a large occiput, if they have a well developed face.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2227, Vidyacoper and 10 others
The easiest way to fraud your large occiput (assuming you’ve already gotten a good face through looksmaxing)

Is to just get a longer hairstyle.

Don’t see why people would mind having a large occiput, if they have a well developed face.
O pry has a huge occupit

• +1
Reactions: softLoverr and Golden Glass
advanced autism indeed, everyone outside has that shit both foids and males

smv has increased by 0% :feelsyay:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, thecel, Forgotten and 19 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, cutecel, Deleted member 3202 and 3 others
ever thought about that this might not be too beneficial from your brains perspective

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 4464 and 4 others
ever thought about that this might not be too beneficial from your brains perspective
As long as that limit in the OP isn’t reached, your brain should be fine, but your skull must be more prone to fractures. It’s hard to believe that wouldn’t be the case.

As long as that limit in the OP isn’t reached, your brain should be fine, but your skull must be more prone to fractures. It’s hard to believe that wouldn’t be the case.
Right, I mean it must've grown in that shape or form for a reason. This diploic space, is that the space between the brain and the skull?

Masks it well with hair. And the point must be that once your face is attractive, worrying about a protruding occiput isn’t that important.
indeed

It is nothing to worry about, because it is something you can barely change

but occipit developement is an indicator of facial developement

I am not trying to say that it is a degenerative feature, but I think that if you have a noticeable Occipit, it may have costed you some degrees of forward growth or proper splanchnocranial developement

And if it is from the Genes, then it is a trait of Neanderthals (archaic, but still ...)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Usum, thickdickdaddy27 and 1 other person
indeed

It is nothing to worry about, because it is something you can barely change

but occipit developement is an indicator of facial developement

I am not trying to say that it is a degenerative feature, but I think that if you have a noticeable Occipit, it may have costed you some degrees of forward growth or proper splanchnocranial developement

And if it is from the Genes, then it is a trait of Neanderthals (archaic, but still ...)
I have huge splanchnocranium, as you noted when seeing my x rays:ROFLMAO:, and yet I still have somewhat of an occiput. Not noticeable at all irl but in xrays it is, and I can certainly feel it. Must be the Neanderthal genes in me :chad:

Doc what looksmaxing plans do you have?

• +1
Reactions: Ceamce
Just be born with the Dinarid/Alpinid phenotype bro and you don't have to worry about any occiput.

I have huge splanchnocranium, as you noted when seeing my x rays:ROFLMAO:, and yet I still have somewhat of an occiput. Not noticeable at all irl but in xrays it is, and I can certainly feel it. Must be the Neanderthal genes in me :chad:

Doc what looksmaxing plans do you have?
growth-development-of-cranial-vault-certified-fixed-orthodontic-courses-by-indian-dental-academy-3-638.jpg

(Much bone plates at birth, but increasing ossification (at sutures))

growth-development-of-cranial-vault-certified-fixed-orthodontic-courses-by-indian-dental-academy-4-638.jpg

growth-development-of-cranial-vault-certified-fixed-orthodontic-courses-by-indian-dental-academy-8-638.jpg

(prenatal bone plates which are ossified)

growth-development-of-cranial-vault-certified-fixed-orthodontic-courses-by-indian-dental-academy-9-638.jpg

growth-development-of-cranial-vault-certified-fixed-orthodontic-courses-by-indian-dental-academy-10-638.jpg

(already over in the womb / as a baby)

growth-development-of-cranial-vault-certified-fixed-orthodontic-courses-by-indian-dental-academy-57-638.jpg

growth-development-of-cranial-vault-certified-fixed-orthodontic-courses-by-indian-dental-academy-62-638.jpg

cranial-base-angle-in-relation-to-malocclusion-15-638.jpg

cranial-base-angle-in-relation-to-malocclusion-16-638.jpg

cranial-base-angle-in-relation-to-malocclusion-19-638.jpg

cranial-base-angle-in-relation-to-malocclusion-22-638.jpg

cranial-base-angle-in-relation-to-malocclusion-31-638.jpg

cranial-base-angle-in-relation-to-malocclusion-32-638.jpg

cranial-base-angle-in-relation-to-malocclusion-33-638.jpg

cranial-base-angle-in-relation-to-malocclusion-35-638.jpg

cranial-base-angle-in-relation-to-malocclusion-37-638.jpg

cranial-base-angle-in-relation-to-malocclusion-38-638.jpg

(Big regards to Donald Enlow; the first one to explain subhumanity)

cranial-base-angle-in-relation-to-malocclusion-39-638.jpg

cranial-base-angle-in-relation-to-malocclusion-40-638.jpg

Regarding my thread

• +1
Reactions: Usum, MogTheMogger, Chadelite and 2 others
FUCK, my occiput is massive and gay shaped can I shave it off myself DIY
Wouldn't shaving it off make a INEL skull smaller. reduction then implants and gh INDEED

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Big occiput is high class boyos don't let anyone tell you otherwise

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Averagecel, goat2x and 2 others
growth-development-of-cranial-vault-certified-fixed-orthodontic-courses-by-indian-dental-academy-3-638.jpg

(Much bone plates at birth, but increasing ossification (at sutures))

growth-development-of-cranial-vault-certified-fixed-orthodontic-courses-by-indian-dental-academy-4-638.jpg

growth-development-of-cranial-vault-certified-fixed-orthodontic-courses-by-indian-dental-academy-8-638.jpg

(prenatal bone plates which are ossified)

growth-development-of-cranial-vault-certified-fixed-orthodontic-courses-by-indian-dental-academy-9-638.jpg

growth-development-of-cranial-vault-certified-fixed-orthodontic-courses-by-indian-dental-academy-10-638.jpg

(already over in the womb / as a baby)

growth-development-of-cranial-vault-certified-fixed-orthodontic-courses-by-indian-dental-academy-57-638.jpg

growth-development-of-cranial-vault-certified-fixed-orthodontic-courses-by-indian-dental-academy-62-638.jpg

cranial-base-angle-in-relation-to-malocclusion-15-638.jpg

cranial-base-angle-in-relation-to-malocclusion-16-638.jpg

cranial-base-angle-in-relation-to-malocclusion-19-638.jpg

cranial-base-angle-in-relation-to-malocclusion-22-638.jpg

cranial-base-angle-in-relation-to-malocclusion-31-638.jpg

cranial-base-angle-in-relation-to-malocclusion-32-638.jpg

cranial-base-angle-in-relation-to-malocclusion-33-638.jpg

cranial-base-angle-in-relation-to-malocclusion-35-638.jpg

cranial-base-angle-in-relation-to-malocclusion-37-638.jpg

cranial-base-angle-in-relation-to-malocclusion-38-638.jpg

(Big regards to Donald Enlow; the first one to explain subhumanity)

cranial-base-angle-in-relation-to-malocclusion-39-638.jpg

cranial-base-angle-in-relation-to-malocclusion-40-638.jpg

Regarding my thread
Interesting but I just wanted to know what looksmaxing plans you have:oops:

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Chadelite
FUCK, my occiput is massive and gay shaped can I shave it off myself DIY
Wouldn't shaving it off make a INEL skull smaller. reduction then implants and gh INDEED
if you shave it, you might end up like a dinaric low class kebab shop owner

you need enough forward growth and facial width
but then you wouldnt have the occipit in the first place (probably)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Averagecel, Chadelite and 1 other person
if you shave it, you might end up like a dinaric low class kebab shop owner

you need enough forward growth and facial width
but then you wouldnt have the occipit in the first place (probably)
I have. small occupit but very high fwhr zygo and great developemt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and forwardgrowth
dinaric low class kebab shop owner tier, I once thought this was ideal

PSFix 20191218 220602

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, balding17yomanletcel, Averagecel and 1 other person
Interesting but I just wanted to know what looksmaxing plans you have:oops:
They seem to get stunted rn

-I have problems with my order of 800 IU HGH (dont know what, DHL cant track my shit either)
-There might actually be bigger complications because I wanted to get a MSE before Bimax (I come to this later) but I also wanted to do another one a while after Bimax too
- I have a feeling that I have to put out my professional-self again on thursday, because I have an appointment then with my orthodontist. He planned surgery with my jaw surgeon and should be about to send the plan to my health-insurance, to see if and how much they pay, but I think I will have problems there with my ortho because he probably adviced things I dont find beneficiary and on the other hand I feel like my surgeon just wants to do Bimax and get it over with (I trust his competence and I like him, but I feel like he doesnt share my notion of getting MSE)
- I convinced my parents to lend me money (instead of lending me a car) because I pulled the victim card successfuly (the airway victim and depression JFL), but I still think that someone wants to block my path again. Most likely my dad
- SM04554 got delayed
-My heightmaxxing might not work and with every further delay of delivery, my chances will diminish (18 years old)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Almu, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
3RbpPvy.png

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 685
They seem to get stunted rn

-I have problems with my order of 800 IU HGH (dont know what, DHL cant track my shit either)
-There might actually be bigger complications because I wanted to get a MSE before Bimax (I come to this later) but I also wanted to do another one a while after Bimax too
- I have a feeling that I have to put out my professional-self again on thursday, because I have an appointment then with my orthodontist. He planned surgery with my jaw surgeon and should be about to send the plan to my health-insurance, to see if and how much they pay, but I think I will have problems there with my ortho because he probably adviced things I dont find beneficiary and on the other hand I feel like my surgeon just wants to do Bimax and get it over with (I trust his competence and I like him, but I feel like he doesnt share my notion of getting MSE)
- I convinced my parents to lend me money (instead of lending me a car) because I pulled the victim card successfuly (the airway victim and depression JFL), but I still think that someone wants to block my path again. Most likely my dad
- SM04554 got delayed
-My heightmaxxing might not work and with every further delay of delivery, my chances will diminish (18 years old)
How tall are you?
And yes, you should definitely try to get MSE before surgery, if you want all the benefits from it above the Lefort I line.

How tall are you?
And yes, you should definitely try to get MSE before surgery, if you want all the benefits from it above the Lefort I line.
MSE is also very anti-aging

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
How tall are you?
I am 6ft

and I want to do MSE twice, the one before Bimax should not be a problem, but I want to get full effect on my whole maxilla at the second one too

but if I delay my Bimax, I wont have financial help and another few years with bad airway

I am 6ft

and I want to do MSE twice, the one before Bimax should not be a problem, but I want to get full effect on my whole maxilla at the second one too

but if I delay my Bimax, I wont have financial help and another few years with bad airway
A shame Dr. Won Moon dosen't make 30mm models like 12mm is enough JFL

PrzNUj0

A shame Dr. Won Moon dosen't make 30mm models like 12mm is enough JFL

View attachment 247327
You can do MSE multiple times (though 30mm is a meme lmfao)

I am 6ft

If you worry about spending more time with a bad airway, MSE radically improved it, so 2 MSEs back to back before bimax would drastically improve it. Though if your finances depend on getting bimax soon then you’ll likely have to settle for MSE just once before surgery. What kind of “base” are you starting off with and what movements would you like to accomplish? If he’s a well known or good surgeon, can you PM me his name?

yes, but I will get a Midline Osteotomy simultaneously
Simultaneously with MSE? Or during your bimax?

Yeah, kinda.

You can see it in the second pic, it is the area with the *
That area has a use unfortunately. Our brain is kind of swimming in a certain liquid substance, I forgot it's name though. This substance occupies this space and acts as some sort of protection for your brain from trauma (i.e a hit to your skull), if I remember correctly. It's almost like bubble wrap for your brain.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
That area has a use unfortunately. Our brain is kind of swimming in a certain liquid substance, I forgot it's name though. This substance occupies this space and acts as some sort of protection for your brain from trauma (i.e a hit to your skull), if I remember correctly. It's almost like bubble wrap for your brain.
Yeah thats why you can only reduce the bone until the outer cortical bone (white arrow)

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, AutisticBeaner and Golden Glass
The occipital bone prominence can be reduced, the amount of reduction possible is determined by the thickness of the outer cortical bone which can be determined by measurements on a plain lateral skull x-ray or using axial 2D CT images.
View attachment 247182
View attachment 247183

The bone can only be reduced until the diploic space is encountered, this allows the inner cortical layer to be maintained and this does not weaken the skull bone to any degree.

A tracing of the occipital profile can be done on the x-rays to show what the realistic outcome would be from the procedure in the profile view.

Occipital reduction is done through a horizontal scalp incision usually located directly over the most projecting area or lower down at the nuchal ridges at the bottom of the hairline.

Results
Occipital-Skull-Reduction-result-right-side-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg
Occipital-Skull-Reduction-result-left-side-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg

Male-Occipital-Skull-Protrusion-reduction-intraop-result-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis-2.jpg
just grow your hair longer to hide your subhuman skull
Spending money on occipital bone rashaping is a waste

Xenomorph here, however

I have decided i wont be getting this done, I dont want to die from falling on the back of my head.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Golden Glass
Xenomorph here, however

I have decided i wont be getting this done, I dont want to die from falling on the back of my head.
Imagine an Eppeley occiput reduction patient sues him in the future for suffering a skull fracture after slipping and hitting his head on sand at the beach:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and DianabolDownie
just grow your hair longer to hide your subhuman skull
Spending money on occipital bone rashaping is a waste
Long hair doesnt fit everyone, also some people have occiputs that protude to much to the point the cant fraud with hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
And this matters in the dating scene how?

Attachments

• 35C9A12C-E7CC-439F-92CA-C476BDBAEE69.jpeg
    35C9A12C-E7CC-439F-92CA-C476BDBAEE69.jpeg
    30.4 KB · Views: 108
  • 8551F688-E773-4887-B554-917523EED44F.jpeg
    8551F688-E773-4887-B554-917523EED44F.jpeg
    34.6 KB · Views: 107
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel
  • +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe and forwardgrowth
I think occiput is overrated unless its extreme or you have very poor forward growth addes to it. People like Opry or Bateman have long ones.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel