Offical Fatman 2019 Rating Thread - (Self Critique Included)

Well you didn't post pics of your body without those baggy hoodies, but I very highly doubt you're 15-18% here. I know people several people who look super skinny on face and arms and shit but then they have bellies and fat legs. Just beause you "seem" really thin in certain places it doesn't mean you're low bf, it could mean your fat distribution or hormonal balance is bad. Being low weight =/= being low bf
I see,Imm prob gonna recomp or slight deficit and then see how I will do. I need muscle mass badly atm so eating at slight deficit is best atm. With that extra muscle mass I can cut faster tbh

I see,Imm prob gonna recomp or slight deficit and then see how I will do. I need muscle mass badly atm so eating at slight deficit is best atm. With that extra muscle mass I can cut faster tbh

Yes, you need to recomp hard. Don't want to seem like a snake oil man, but I know this https://skinnyfatsolution.co shit is good. I follow the guy "vitruvian physique" on yt and he's one of the smartest fitness channels out there and he created this program. I don't know your financial situation, nor do i have the program myself or pirate source, but I'd consider getting it in your case, because it seems to fit your situation perfectly.

Yes, you need to recomp hard. Don't want to seem like a snake oil man, but I know this https://skinnyfatsolution.co shit is good. I follow the guy "vitruvian physique" on yt and he's one of the smartest fitness channels out there and he created this program. I don't know your financial situation, nor do i have the program myself or pirate source, but I'd consider getting it in your case, because it seems to fit your situation perfectly.
Thanks, Ill look into it or see if they are any free guides!

Thanks, Im guessing PSL is worldwide? Cause I had kinda weird IOI experiences in Slovenia sometime. But both women and guys are uglier in Psl

Not friends, random people in club lul. Still partied with them. So my fix is gymaxxing to full right?

I havr major flaws as lips, but removing nct would ruin the high trust face look. Major flaws arent that bad tho,they make me look avg or like 5.25 normie
You are deluded af if you think that you are above average lmao

• +1
Reactions: Vanillestorms
You are deluded af if you think that you are above average lmao
Bro you havent even finished puberty and post here, you are the one whos deluded :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Bro you havent even finished puberty and post here, you are the one whos deluded :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
How i am deluded if i post here before finishing puberty? Also you claim that you attract lot of women while you are still virgin lmao.

How i am deluded if i post here before finishing puberty? Also you claim that you attract lot of women while you are still virgin lmao.
I do, attracting and acting needs to be in corralation. Daily reminder until your NT and stop with your shit ratings you will be an incel forever aswell, only one I see getting a girl is @SHARK who is NT enough and has balls to talk to a girl.

Anyway, I won't explain my dating life to anyone here especially to a 15 year old boy.
If your gonna be rotting here wiht your stupid rates your gonna end up like @blackoutwhitein, thinking if his oneitis will love him when his oneitis is probably deosent even know he exists. Anyway Im trying to help so Ill be nice to you, hopefully in a few months you realise how much this will help

I do, attracting and acting needs to be in corralation. Daily reminder until your NT and stop with your shit ratings you will be an incel forever aswell, only one I see getting a girl is @SHARK who is NT enough and has balls to talk to a girl.

Anyway, I won't explain my dating life to anyone here especially to a 15 year old boy.
If your gonna be rotting here wiht your stupid rates your gonna end up like @blackoutwhitein, thinking if his oneitis will love him when his oneitis is probably deosent even know he exists. Anyway Im trying to help so Ill be nice to you, hopefully in a few months you realise how much this will help
How being NT would improve my face? Answer is zero. Also i could NTmaxx if i wanted because i have pretty large social circle at school.

How do being NT help with my face? Answer is zero. Also i could NTmaxx if i wanted because i have pretty large social circle at school.
Alright, so I know when your 15 you can have insecurities. Its normal, I had them too.

I see most incels are incel because of not big enough social circle. Your face is prob not below avg but youve been to long in the incel manosphere.
If your face is truly below avg, which I very much doubt, you can still improve it. Gym even fixes and improves face a bit. Its not like if your ugly you cant get women, but reaching min looks threshold is easier than you think. Most people are born avg, not attractive anyway.

Im trying to help you, I really do. If you have large social circle getting a gf should be no problem

You know, I asked her out, so. I got rejected, but she knows I exist.

You know, I asked her out, so. I got rejected, but she knows I exist.
Why did you ask her out without looksmaxxing first?

Chances of her saying yes would be 0% cause you didnt pass min looks threshold, what were you thinking lol

Why did you ask her out without looksmaxxing first?

Chances of her saying yes would be 0% cause you didnt pass min looks threshold, what were you thinking lol
I wanted to get it over with.

How being NT would improve my face? Answer is zero. Also i could NTmaxx if i wanted because i have pretty large social circle at school.
If you're a fun, cool guy to hang with you at least have a CHANCE of turning some switch on in a girls head to become attracted to you. It might be a time you made her laugh, and she suddenly thinks in her head "you know what he's kinda attractive'. If you're not NT you don't ever have a chance of flipping that switch on.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
If you're a fun, cool guy to hang with you at least have a CHANCE of turning some switch on in a girls head to become attracted to you. It might be a time you made her laugh, and she suddenly thinks in her head "you know what he's kinda attractive'. If you're not NT you don't ever have a chance of flipping that switch on.
This tbh. Prob most NT and best advice here.

I developed a crush on a girl when she asked her friends if they see me as cute aswell ( I was struggling with a terrible body after fatloss and terrible depression) , Its not all looks after min looks threshold, its how they make you feel.

It might be a time you made her laugh, and she suddenly thinks in her head "you know what he's kinda attractive'
caged a bit tbh
Sub 4psl guys would not get the attraction from a foid even if you inject the purest white powder directly into their foid's vein tbh so that her hormones will break through the ceiling and she will fall into a trance of bliss.

not referring to OP

• +1
caged a bit tbh
Sub 4psl guys would not get the attraction from a foid even if you inject the purest white powder directly into their foid's vein tbh so that her hormones will break through the ceiling and she will fall into a trance of bliss.

not referring to OP
Was about to get really mad but then read the last sentence. Thing is, you need to pass min looks threshold. Which is avg-abv avg for most women, more if they are models. I doubt @androidcel is sub 4 and his mind was just illusioned by incels.is

I agree with your self provided 4.5 PSL rating.

• +1
caged a bit tbh

not referring to OP
Like I said, being NT gives you a CHANCE, no guarantees :feelsokman:.

• +1
After min looks thresholds its mostly game too

id say thats bluepill territory already

edit: im not saying game/being nt/having a large social circle doesnt help you, it does, but its still your looks determining who you can fuck and not for the most part

Last edited:
  • +1
id say thats bluepill territory already

edit: im not saying game/being nt/having a large social circle doesnt help you, it does, but its still your looks determining who you can fuck and not for the most part
Yes but being nt helps you not fuck up shit and escalate. Game bassicly

Yes but being nt helps you not fuck up shit and escalate. Game bassicly

I was just replying because you made it sound like: if you're "decent" looking enough, it's game from there on, but it's kinda the other way if you're not "autistic" enough aka hit min. NT levels, then it's looks from there on.

• +1
I was just replying because you made it sound like: if you're "decent" looking enough, it's game from there on, but it's kinda the other way if you're not "autistic" enough aka hit min. NT levels, then it's looks from there on.
imo there's a decent minimum for both required

Alright, so I know when your 15 you can have insecurities. Its normal, I had them too.

I see most incels are incel because of not big enough social circle. Your face is prob not below avg but youve been to long in the incel manosphere.
If your face is truly below avg, which I very much doubt, you can still improve it. Gym even fixes and improves face a bit. Its not like if your ugly you cant get women, but reaching min looks threshold is easier than you think. Most people are born avg, not attractive anyway.

Im trying to help you, I really do. If you have large social circle getting a gf should be no problem

I agree with Android no offense, but your max average, so 4psl but no above average, for the moment

I agree with Android no offense, but your max average, so 4psl but no above average, for the moment
Yes thats exactly what we pointed out but as said PSL is less strict in slovenia
Read the end of post, most Balkans are damn ugly. Yep worldwide im average tho

Last edited:
advantages
being a male

disadvantages
everything else

Lucky bastard lol. My bank account is being ogred by school
dont forget the free health-care :feelskek::coffee:

dont get me wrong, ngl, you look like andre the giant in the second video. the t looking profile at-least :feelsez:orgemaxx

• +1
prety low rating but eye color haloes you

your looks overall are quite poor but because of eye colour you have some niche appeal, it makes u striking

• +1
Ogremaxx is adding muscle right? Its ogre

Ogremaxxing is accepting u look like an ogre and just going full on roids/bloat, whatever to make you bigger/uglier/more threatening hoping there's some foid with heavy insecurities, whos into that shit

Ogremaxxing is accepting u look like an ogre and just going full on roids/bloat, whatever to make you bigger/uglier/more threatening hoping there's some foid with heavy insecurities, whos into that shit
I see, but I dont think its over for me
your looks overall are quite poor but because of eye colour you have some niche appeal, it makes u striking
So I will struggle with dating really?

I see, but I dont think its over for me

It's not over. Ogremaxxing is for people with 1 PSL tier face, it's like a "last stand" kind of thing

• +1
It's not over. Ogremaxxing is for people with 1 PSL tier face, it's like a "last stand" kind of thing
I see, it was a joke. Just wish I can go to a 4.5 PSL in MY country, would make everyrhing much much easier

I see, it was a joke. Just wish I can go to a 4.5 PSL in MY country, would make everyrhing much much easier
do you think with increasing your point to 4.5, you will slay?

do you think with increasing your point to 4.5, you will slay?
No, I think ill never slay unlees I go for irl 3,4,5s.

However with 4.5 I could attract abv avg women and get a 6/10 LTr which is my goal

No, I think ill never slay unlees I go for irl 3,4,5s.

However with 4.5 I could attract abv avg women and get a 6/10 LTr which is my goal
bruh point of psl forums are slaying high tier girls

not ugly landwhales

either with surgery or not depends on your face

You really need surgery to be above average guy, like me

bruh point of psl forums are slaying high tier girls

not ugly landwhales

either with surgery or not depends on your face

You really need surgery to be above average guy, like me
In UK yes to be above avg. Not in slovenia. I dont wanna slay high tier girls

Like that aspie stare in that video. It really brings the autistic retard out of you. Keep up the work

• +1
However with 4.5 I could attract abv avg women and get a 6/10 LTr
You dont rate women in a correct manner, being 4.5 you can attract a 3.5PSL gf, which is not ugly and is quite pleasant tbh.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
You dont rate women in a correct manner, being 4.5 you can attract a 3.5PSL gf, which is not ugly and is quite pleasant tbh.
Lol thats now how it works. I already attract avg in high school, its prob diffrent than in real world with higher standards

Lol thats now how it works. I already attract avg in high school, its prob diffrent than in real world with higher standards
It was not average, you are overrating women. Psl of foid should be only -1 or -2 points from your psl for her to match with you. That is how it works in the majority of cases. If someone was attracted to you, then you are good tbh

• +1
It was not average, you are overrating women. Psl of foid should be only -1 or -2 points from your psl for her to match with you. That is how it works in the majority of cases. If someone was attracted to you, then you are good tbh
Alright man, I agree with that. But its mostly 0.5psl to 1psl max, I know I attract some fat anf ugly women but I attract some decent avg looking too
Sometimes I get decent IOIs from gl ish but its pretty rare