official 2-3rd world surgeon thread

paulie_walnuts

paulie_walnuts

rookie of the year
not advocating anything but for everyone us/western european surgeon (western european are for some reason also cheaper then us surgeon) there is some guy in eastern europe or asia who trained with those mentioned surgeons and now offers the same surgery for 1/5 of the price

first example:

Hello friends!
Remember I told you about a Russian Surgeon who does plastic surgeries and does osteotomies?

I was afraid to share his name because I was afraid he might get flooded by you guys and thus prop up the price for me when I'll be ready to have my facial implants. But I decided it's immoral to keep this information from you people,

The name of the surgeon is Dr. Andrei Ruslanovich Andreischev from Saint Petersburg, Russia.
He is an maxillofacial surgeon and a plastic surgeon.
[Image: inx960x640.jpg]

What I found interesting about him is that he is pretty universal in the variety of procedures he does; from tummy tucks, breast augmentation, rhinoplasty, osteoplasty to more over the top shit that incels look for - like chinwing osteotomies, gonial angle mandibular implants, skull implants and more.

Also, he seems pretty legit. He has a huge social media presence on instagram with more than 21k followers.
https://www.instagram.com/dr_andreishchev/

He tries to learn from the best:

/2010/ He did a mini residency at: P. Server. Birmingham, Alabama.
/2010/ Annual course for maxillofacial surgeons at the Legendary Dr. W.Arnett, Santa-Barbara. (https://www.arnettgunson.com/
And many others like Professor William Reynke (A legend in orthognathic surgery), and also been to Dr. Michael Yarmechuk in Boston Massachusetts.

So let's get to the juicy stuff - Prices and results:

Double jaw surgery- two jaws advanced +Chinwing case on a woman:

When asked about the price of the surgery in that very post the doctor replies:
порядка 450-500 тр: "About 450-500 K Rubels" ~6,140$-7,630$!
[Image: Chinwing-price.jpg]

I asked him if he does custom made zygomatic implants in the DM's.
He does and that surgery+hospitalization will cost about 250K Rubels (~3,812$);
the custom made implants cost will vary between 50K-100K Rubels (~763$-1,525$) ;Total cost: about 5,400$.
- depending on the amount of time needed to put in to customization process and their the size. (Made from material called gortex from a supplier named Ecoflone from in Saint Petersburg (Established in 1995. http://www.ecoflone.net/ .)

Also:
He told me prefers doing osteotomies of where you move the bone instead of using an implants (so if you're into sandwitch osteotomies where the move the bones of the midface, modified lefort II and III this guy can do it.

Impaction and advancement of the upper jaw, advancement and anterior rotation of the lower jaw, genioplasty - short movement chin-wing:
[Image: 2.jpg]

all credits to @dough2

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
interesting find bro do you know how much he wants for a genio?

not advocating anything but for everyone us/western european surgeon (western european are for some reason also cheaper then us surgeon) there is some guy in eastern europe or asia who trained with those mentioned surgeons and now offers the same surgery for 1/5 of the price

first example:
Does he offer surgery first approach?