Official rating of the users! v2 New names!

@Salludon and @AestheticPrince are the only Pakistani slayers that mog this forum to the moon and back. @MD_Hopeful69 is another Pakistani with mogging potential

@SirGey what percentile is 6/10 and 7/10???

2083 1

I am not 5 lol according to this scale Lol I can discuss it all day

• +1
Reactions: Salludon and Mateusz74
why do I see manlet framelets with average to slightly above average faces in 6-7/10 range that are utter fucking invisible IRL?

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus, Andromeda88, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
It's always worth it, but it's 6 PSL not 8 PSL

8 is over for like near every person. But to be fair, at 6 PSL i will be treated like a prince in where i was born, eastern.
So it's like a 8 one, due to the rarity, and differences about the criteria of beauty imo - or at least i expect. I want the dopamine of being very gl some day

• +1
Reactions: Angelrun and Deleted member 656
Look at all the posts here the guys you put on 6psl are always rated same as me or lower so if you have a different idea than the majority you have to specify it or you are just BS

why do I see manlet framelets with average to slightly above average faces in 6-7/10 range that are utter fucking invisible IRL?

giphy.gif

because it's odd

To add @Nibba 6,75/10, cant cut to 7 cause too feminine upper third.So 6/10
To add @AestheticPrince 6/10

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 2486
i am the best looking person on here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
@Salludon and @AestheticPrince are the only Pakistani slayers that mog this forum to the moon and back. @MD_Hopeful69 is another Pakistani with mogging potential

bro don't put yourself in the same sentence than salludon please bro

Look at all the posts here the guys you put on 6psl are always rated same as me or lower so if you have a different idea than the majority you have to specify it or you are just BS

Dude pls, u got the jaw, the hunter eyes, but u have a nose failo, small skull, bad skin and u are too ethnic, u are 5,75, i dont think u can cut to 6. Stop :bluepill:

To add @Nibba 6,75/10, cant cut to 7 cause too feminine upper third.So 6/10
To add @AestheticPrince 6,75, wont cut to 7. So 6/10
Bullshit 7.25

Attachments

• Snapchat-561670288.jpg
    Snapchat-561670288.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 36
  • img_1558026552522.jpg
    img_1558026552522.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 33
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
How can you chop off the 0.75 when there is fucking 3 to 4 category available to fit i. It just doesnt make any sense this scale wont reflect any real truth about girl attention IRL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 656
Dude pls, u got the jaw, the hunter eyes, but u have a nose failo, small skull, bad skin and u are too ethnic, u are 5,75, i dont think u can cut to 6. Stop :bluepill:

how do you know if someone has small skull ?

cope

Dude thats my other point you cant just put me on 5 psl if you think I am 5.75 that is ridiculous

Bullshit 7.25

Again i'm a sensitive guy, and i feel who is more on the truth than who is not so we are going to ask the more knowlegeable about it :
Is he a 7+ @Alarico8 ? ( tell me if you don't want to be notified anymore lol i will understand ) .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Dude thats my other point you cant just put me on 5 psl if you think I am 5.75 that is ridiculous

I wont fking break the points in half or quarters. It would increase the categories in 20x

Also, all the 7/10 manlets are 5´7+, irl they slay with their prettyboy face.

• +1
Is he a 7+ @Alarico8 ? ( tell me if you don't want to be notified anymore lol i will understand ) .
6.5 given his phenotype, probably a 6 globally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3043
i am 0/10 put me in coach

• +1
6.5 given his phenotype, probably a 6 globally.

agree, pheno kills lots of people.
at least i'm not a currycel.
will i get a minus if i reach 6 PSL or it won't affect it ?
Imo at the contrary an aryan will get a boost at the same PSL rating than a ethnic though

• +1
doesn't matter the entire thread is cope OP is a faggot.

I do agree, partly. There is some very high rating that doesn't fit the face of people

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda88
It is not text book hunter eyes but very close vertically narrow no eyelid exposure and PCT

yeah i see, you'r right.
What you'r medial canthus and IPL ? are they good ?

agree, pheno kills lots of people.
at least i'm not a currycel.
will i get a minus if i reach 6 PSL or it won't affect it ?
Imo at the contrary an aryan will get a boost at the same PSL rating than a ethnic though
Nah your pheno is tolerable

Man, people getting all up in arms about this list.

I'm just happy to be 5 tbh ngl ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
To add @Alarico8 7/10

• +1
Does being 6"1 and having a broad frame somewhat raise my psl

yeah, women are attracted by testosterone so broad frame is about it and height is very important for them

• +1

People need to study FaceandLMS again lol.
yeah, women are attracted by testosterone so broad frame is about it and height is very important for them

I will up him to 6/10 cause height and frame/tall face.

• +1
yeah i see, you'r right.
What you'r medial canthus and IPL ? are they good ?
Sorry dude I am not that aspie to know these but besides the color I couldnt have any better eyes that would even slightly impact my attraction IRL

To add @Alarico8 7/10

again IMO your rating is too high : beeing a 6 PSL means beeing 1 in 20, which he probably is, a 7 is way more, don't think he is.
Sorry dude I am not that aspie to know these but besides the color I couldnt have any better eyes that would even slightly impact my attraction IRL

i have all the same, i mean the best stuff : Slight PCT, but my pheno has not lots of - if any - predator eyes, so i need to fraud with fat graflting/botox, eventho my upper eyelid exposure is tolerable. but bad medial canthus and IPL
If you had light eyes you would have ascended by 0.5 PSL point.

• +1
again IMO your rating is too high : beeing a 6 PSL means beeing 1 in 20, which he probably is, a 7 is way more, don't think he is.
I self-identify as the textbook 6 tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

Pls sir, u know nothing.

your not a 5

more like a 4 or 3(if ur short)

I self-identify as the textbook 6 tbh

can't you ascend with surgery or have you done yet?
Pls sir, u know nothing.

bro if 6 PSL is 1 in 20, definitively most of the 6/10 in your thread are not, and everybody will confirm it.

that beeing said i love your meme "pls sir" it's very funny

• +1
@AestheticPrince is consistently the most underrated user here

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Salludon and AestheticPrince
can't you ascend with surgery or have you done yet?

bro if 6 PSL is 1 in 20, definitively most of the 6/10 in your thread are not, and everybody will confirm it.

Im not using this method.Make your thread with your method if u want.
Mine is 70% face / 20% pheno / 10% body.

this is so wrong and autistic at so many places

this is what happens when basement warrior starts rating people
Agreed, all that matters is attention from females. Jfl if you come to the conclusion you're good looking purely just because a MALE psl autist on an incel forum said so.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Abyss Dweller and Deleted member 2486
@AestheticPrince is consistently the most underrated user here

He is gl - one of the best currycel - but currycel bro.