[Mogs] Official rating of the users! v2 New names!

cocainecowboy

cocainecowboy

cocaine
Oh yeah, I actually agree 100%.

But is that going to stop me from coping by this singular list, made on an obscure forum by someone I don't know, in which I was overrated? Fuck no, buddy.
my dude dont get emotional i didnt mean offense, just OP's list is utterly retarded

go for your dreams 100%

SirGey

SirGey

Cope Sheriff
Oh yeah, I actually agree 100%.

But is that going to stop me from coping by this singular list, made on an obscure forum by someone I don't know, in which I was overrated? Fuck no, buddy.
u are 5.0, not 5.25 or 5.5 or 5.75, u gotta improve yet.Your base is good.

TubOfLard

TubOfLard

Mr Chadeep Fuqdeep Singh
i get rated from a range of 4.8 to 6 depending on the pics, and the people here, and i have not any issue with women, and already had cold approach.
So there is a part of truth in it imo.
To some extent yeh
But If you can cold approach females and have no issue, you're above average and you know it. That's all that matters, it doesn't matter what people here say most of the time

S

streege

Zephir
To some extent yeh
But If you can cold approach females and have no issue, you're above average and you know it. That's all that matters, it doesn't matter what people here say most of the time
yeah but again imo depending on your pheno you can do more easily cold approach, there are a lot of prejudice.
Even in Tinder, you can't be ultra direct as an ethnic than you can as an aryan, you can just try it, you know it's truth.

tincelw

tincelw

Face is king
Bloated i sit and remember the days when i used to be called chadlite.
need to lean max asap

S

streege

Zephir
Bro if I remember correctly @Salludon doesn't get much female attention, so how can he be a 8
i don't know if he lacks harmony or smth but definitively there are issue :
the background of his pics which are shit
his beard which makes looks ethnic
his color skin
his bad texture hair
and the thing that he looks like a fucking morph imo
Bloated i sit and remember the days when i used to be called chadlite.
need to lean max asap
i'm with ya, we have to go to 10/100 bf + maybe tweak surgeries to be chadlite.

TubOfLard

TubOfLard

Mr Chadeep Fuqdeep Singh
Really? how come
Some people have done tinder and bumble experiments with him like @Titbot and he got barely any matches. Ik tinder isn't that accurate in giving a representation irl. But if he truly was an 8 he'd be cleaning up on tinder

S

streege

Zephir
Some people have done tinder and bumble experiments with him like @Titbot and he got barely any matches. Ik tinder isn't that accurate in giving a representation irl. But if he truly was an 8 he'd be cleaning up on tinder
i already explained why.
You have to fit the western criteria or rope. He does not, and don't need it, since he is a prince where he does live, in eastern.
just try tony mahfoud you'll see he will not clean up on tinder too

AestheticPrince

AestheticPrince

Instructor
I guess it all comes down to harmony and pheno

oldcell

oldcell

Enthusiast
i get rated from a range of 4.8 to 6 depending on the pics, and the people here, and i have not any issue with women, and already had cold approach.
So there is a part of truth in it imo.
but to be fair, all i can reach at best imo is 6 PSL but the truth 6 PSL, ie 1/20, with surgeries of course.
Yes u can..u are somewhere in the middle of range u were rated here
6/10 is not 1 at 20..
Average men of the street is not impressive, and 1 at 20 is not pls 6

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)