Official rating of the users! v2 New names!

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
1/10 = No one

2/10 = @reptiles @FaceandLMS

3/10 = @SirGey @toolateforme @IncelsBraincels

4/10 = @Titbot @streege @Eduardo DOV @Pex1992 @Yoyome99 @FatmanO @Leo0509 @HorribleTeeth

5/10 = @dogapm123 @Mexicancel @Chowdog @itsOVER @Euphorer @Pendejo @rockndogs @Dmitri Concept @Tyrionlannistercel @Goblin @Zyros @LemmeRope @ThreadMatters @belnar93 @Guess What? @Festrunk @chesscel @lorenzo_md

6/10 = @joao @BrettyBoy @matlockmatt @nastynas @Virgin @PrettyBoyMaxxing @Dogs @Angelrun @Albanero @Nosecel9000 @justhereforratings

7/10 = @Salludon @untermensch @DarknLost @Orb @JustTrynaGrow

8/10 = No one

---

Explaining the scale and some notes
Its simple, u are 5 if no failos or halos, its normie territory, if u have failos or your harmony is weird, then u are on the 4 area, can be 4,25 , 4,5 , 4,75, ask me after the real raiting, most normie whites gonna cut to 6/10, ethnics gotta be handsome to cut to 6.
@itsOVER was solid 5 to 5,5 when he was LEAN. I will consider your looksmaxxed versions always. If u want me to tag u here hurry up and PM me pics.
Reminder that @Salludon is 7,75, but doesnt cut cuz ethnic to 8, 7/10 is prettyboys area or really handsome ethnics.

No rages pls.I dont give a fk about anyone, im just coldly rating.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000, JustTrynaGrow, Andromeda88 and 8 others
Spot for sale

If @Angelrun is a model then all the 6 guys can model too?

If @Angelrun is a model then all the 6 guys can model too?

They are high tier whites, @Angelrun is model tier for india, but still in pair with hightier whites, cuz ethnic.

They are high tier whites, @Angelrun is model tier for india, but still in pair with hightier whites, cuz ethnic.
He is modeling in western countries not in Indian ones.so can high tier whites model in western countries?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Gengar
Cuipo

Larping incels

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, BigBoy and Deleted member 2969
He is modeling in western countries not in Indian ones.so can high tier whites model in western countries?

Idk where he is modeling, im talking that his face is model tier FOR INDIA. He is the best looking indian i saw in this site.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Idk where he is modeling, im talking that his face is model tier FOR INDIA. He is the best looking indian i saw in this site.
He IS modelling in western countries right now dude, that would automatically mean all the 6 people can model

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
He IS modelling in western countries right now dude, that would automatically mean all the 6 people can model

No, it doesnt.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
tbh it's very odd.
Just one example, how can pex be below angelrun ?

• JFL
i'm the prettiest little girl here !!

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 685, Hector and 2 others
this is so wrong and autistic at so many places

this is what happens when basement warrior starts rating people

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 685, Abyss Dweller and 2 others
Mog battle?

he mogs him into oblivion, i don't know how you guys rates, but pex is above every currycel alive on this website, and below salludon.
He looks like a bollywood actor, while angelrun like normal or above average curry imo
Don't know what alarico think about it but i find him very accurate in his rating : what do you think ?
You can say i'm wrong btw @Alarico8
wait..wait : it's a rating out 10 or out 8 ?

• JFL
he mogs him into oblivion, i don't know how you guys rates, but pex is above every currycel alive on this website, and below salludon.
He looks like a bollywood actor, while angelrun like normal or above average curry imo
Don't know what alarico think about it but i find him very accurate in his rating : what do you think ?

U dont know how to rate, i will promote a mog battle and u gonna see.

U dont know how to rate, i will promote a mog battle and u gonna see.

I'm 100/100 sure you go to india with both, he will get mogged til oblivion

View attachment 108993

we have our first 8/10!

ZHYfo5r

I completely forgot about that jfl

If I'm thinking of the right person @Angelrun mogs @Pex1992

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3043
8/10: @Arceus300

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos, GenericChad1444, hebbewem and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
one of the worst threads on entire website

ratings all over the place that make no sense whatsoever

Don't know how you rate guys, i find him normal or slight above, while pex looks western and light eyes pheno
He looks like a curry version of a Black Ops 1 zombie. Dimorphic but 404 harmony.

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
"The world is a brutal struggle. Fragility, femininity, love, respect, dignity, kindness, are all weaknesses to be cast off in preparation for war. Your only allies are the people you can accrue through lying, manipulation and through appealing to their lowest and most primal sensibilities through rhetoric and propaganda. Crush all outgroups and show no kindness to any living lifeform as no kindness will, has, or should be shown to you. Make grandiose statements about the subhumanity of others while yourself being a subhuman. The world is an eternal struggle for access to its dwindling resources, prepare for a forever war to acquire and maintain your ingroups dominance and eventually your own personal dominance of said resources. Reminder yourself daily that God is either dead or he abandoned you here as did any semblance of kindness, admiration, or respect from your friends, family, or peers. Life is a brutal struggle exactly as nature intended." - SayoriIsBestWaifu, incels.is discord server admin, 2019

• +1
Reactions: Abyss Dweller and DarknLost
Don't know how you rate guys, i find him normal or slight above, while pex looks western and light eyes pheno

There´s nothing western in Pex1992, but i wont discuss, go vote on mog battle.Also assymetrical eyes, turned nose, depressive natural stare, bad collagen.

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
but you'r probably right, i mean i'm not a woman, i'm not attracted by men so it's hard for me to judge.
Anyway, which PSL would you give to both then, since i find that the op rating is not the best @Alarico8
Good ratios + absence of failos + good skin + midface symmetry

I need to learn a lot then about it, it's really a good stuff to learn.
Do i have "harmony" ?
There´s nothing western in Pex1992, but i wont discuss, go vote on mog battle.Also assymetrical eyes, turned nose, depressive natural stare, bad collagen.

I have not watched at him very carefully, but what i see is a dimorphic looking guy, he is "special" amongs indian.

@FatmanO is gigachad

• Love it
Reactions: FatmanO
4.75 for @Pex1992, 5.25 for @Angelrun

Well above average, yes.

don't make me fall in love with you please, with such words :love:
i don't care of these ratings, yours are the best, and i'll fucking ascend to 6 PSL i hope.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 656
This is probably a meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 1464
  • +1
There are definitely some question marks around this list but im not gonna name which ones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 1464
There are definitely some question marks around this list but im not gonna name which ones.

Pls sir, do it, for scientific purposes. I will post v3 tomorrow.

To add @TsarTsar444 5/10
To add @TubOfLard 6/10

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
1/10 = No one

2/10 = @reptiles @FaceandLMS

3/10 = @SirGey @toolateforme @IncelsBraincels

4/10 = @Titbot @streege @Eduardo DOV @Pex1992 @Yoyome99 @FatmanO @Leo0509 @HorribleTeeth

5/10 = @dogapm123 @Mexicancel @Chowdog @itsOVER @Euphorer @Pendejo @rockndogs @Dmitri Concept @Tyrionlannistercel @Goblin @Zyros @LemmeRope @ThreadMatters @belnar93 @Guess What? @Festrunk @chesscel @lorenzo_md

6/10 = @joao @BrettyBoy @matlockmatt @nastynas @Virgin @PrettyBoyMaxxing @Dogs @Angelrun @Albanero @Nosecel9000 @justhereforratings

7/10 = @Salludon @untermensch @DarknLost @Orb @JustTrynaGrow

8/10 = No one

---

Explaining the scale and some notes
Its simple, u are 5 if no failos or halos, its normie territory, if u have failos or your harmony is weird, then u are on the 4 area, can be 4,25 , 4,5 , 4,75, ask me after the real raiting, most normie whites gonna cut to 6/10, ethnics gotta be handsome to cut to 6.
@itsOVER was solid 5 to 5,5 when he was LEAN. I will consider your looksmaxxed versions always. If u want me to tag u here hurry up and PM me pics.
Reminder that @Salludon is 7,75, but doesnt cut cuz ethnic to 8, 7/10 is prettyboys area or really handsome ethnics.

No rages pls.I dont give a fk about anyone, im just coldly rating.
How can you fail to add chadpreet lachowski

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190402-152655.png
    Screenshot_20190402-152655.png
    114.3 KB · Views: 40
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680