Official rating of the users! v2 New names!

your not a 5

more like a 4 or 3(if ur short)
Oh yeah, I actually agree 100%.

But is that going to stop me from coping by this singular list, made on an obscure forum by someone I don't know, in which I was overrated? Fuck no, buddy.

People need to study FaceandLMS again lol.

I will up him to 6/10 cause height and frame/tall face.
Rate at 10% bf

Attachments

• img_1568034991897.jpg
    img_1568034991897.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 44
  • Love it
Reactions: Salludon
Agreed, all that matters is attention from females. Jfl if you come to the conclusion you're good looking purely just because a MALE psl autist on an incel forum said so.

i get rated from a range of 4.8 to 6 depending on the pics, and the people here, and i have not any issue with women, and already had cold approach.
So there is a part of truth in it imo.
but to be fair, all i can reach at best imo is 6 PSL but the truth 6 PSL, ie 1/20, with surgeries of course.

But is that going to stop me from coping by this singular list, made on an obscure forum by someone I don't know, in which I was overrated? Fuck no, buddy.
my dude dont get emotional i didnt mean offense, just OP's list is utterly retarded

go for your dreams 100%

u are 5.0, not 5.25 or 5.5 or 5.75, u gotta improve yet.Your base is good.

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk
@BrettyBoy LARPer ded srs?

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrettyBoy
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psl7 fatty, Deleted member 2933, Deleted member 2486 and 1 other person
i get rated from a range of 4.8 to 6 depending on the pics, and the people here, and i have not any issue with women, and already had cold approach.
To some extent yeh
But If you can cold approach females and have no issue, you're above average and you know it. That's all that matters, it doesn't matter what people here say most of the time

To some extent yeh
But If you can cold approach females and have no issue, you're above average and you know it. That's all that matters, it doesn't matter what people here say most of the time

yeah but again imo depending on your pheno you can do more easily cold approach, there are a lot of prejudice.
Even in Tinder, you can't be ultra direct as an ethnic than you can as an aryan, you can just try it, you know it's truth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and AestheticPrince
Ethnics cant go to 8.He is 7.75/10 though.

Aestheticprince still 6/10 range.
White trash can't go upto 8 according to ethnics then....

Bloated i sit and remember the days when i used to be called chadlite.
need to lean max asap

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Bro if I remember correctly @Salludon doesn't get much female attention, so how can he be a 8

i don't know if he lacks harmony or smth but definitively there are issue :
the background of his pics which are shit
his beard which makes looks ethnic
his color skin
his bad texture hair
and the thing that he looks like a fucking morph imo
Bloated i sit and remember the days when i used to be called chadlite.
need to lean max asap

i'm with ya, we have to go to 10/100 bf + maybe tweak surgeries to be chadlite.

Neck yourself, OP.

Really? how come
Some people have done tinder and bumble experiments with him like @Titbot and he got barely any matches. Ik tinder isn't that accurate in giving a representation irl. But if he truly was an 8 he'd be cleaning up on tinder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Some people have done tinder and bumble experiments with him like @Titbot and he got barely any matches. Ik tinder isn't that accurate in giving a representation irl. But if he truly was an 8 he'd be cleaning up on tinder

i already explained why.
You have to fit the western criteria or rope. He does not, and don't need it, since he is a prince where he does live, in eastern.
just try tony mahfoud you'll see he will not clean up on tinder too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 1680
I guess it all comes down to harmony and pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
beard as in stubble or quality

he has good beard quality, but on him it looks ethnic. It's a lookmax in eastern,looksmin in eastern, that's it. in his skin, beard is over.

but to be fair, all i can reach at best imo is 6 PSL but the truth 6 PSL, ie 1/20, with surgeries of course.

Yes u can..u are somewhere in the middle of range u were rated here
6/10 is not 1 at 20..
Average men of the street is not impressive, and 1 at 20 is not pls 6

Is Zyros only 5? I think he could pass for 5.5 at recent photos or so

SWALLOW THE BLACK PILL :feelshaha: :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

i already explained why.
You have to fit the western criteria or rope. He does not, and don't need it, since he is a prince where he does live, in eastern.
just try tony mahfoud you'll see he will not clean up on tinder too
Exactly, so many people underestimate pheno. It can failo dudes really hard. People here consider me a gl curry, but it means jackshit in the west where I live. Ive tried tinder in the west and I get fuck all, but when I use tinder in India I clean up. So many ethnic copers here who suck @Salludon s dick. Yes he's v gl but his pheno brings him down a lot

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 2933, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
>I'm not 1/10
wtff